What's new

Unbeknownst to young Malala, she was picked up, groomed and her sincere int

Status
Not open for further replies.
...world’s most notorious intelligence agency.

Which agency this could be. Have the fanboys created a ranking yet? I guess the no 1 agency should also be the most notorious? Spy agencies are not exactly charities...

The conviction in which they do this, its not entirely made up.

They do talk to a military official or two. The military guy himself may not know the precise detail and uses the method of connecting a whole bunch of dots.

I who am nothing in this field, get to know 5-6 Earth Shattering stories per month from military walas. Some pan out, some don't.

My bone of contention is that either you point out that its just a theory and you are asking a question or you stay shut.

Yaar there must be some 2-3 million people linked to armed forces in India. I'll have to question my IQ test results before I think they all know state secrets and intrigues. Most of these people don't know whó's stealing the mess supplies.

Theories only. Zero proof.

Do intelligence agencies leave a proof? I think there are some very solid facts in the story. His narration of how a US journalist created and used the image of a young girl is quite convincing. this is how intelligence agencies operate.

And why images of her meeting US officials being deliberately leaked? Conspiracy theory may be, but isn't that justifying a second attack on her life? You know who the attackers will be? Its the 'tailor-made' Taliban.

I heard Jalebi is also a conspiracy! To mind washed western puppets like you, it may be a sweet snack but in reality, it represents the western ploy to make your faith a tangled mess which will result in muslims losing their faith and playing right into the hands of the Illuminati-RAW-CIA-Mossad-Ahmedi-Free Mason-Russian conspiracy! Be weary of the trickery of the Jew, he has infiltrated your country with a tool to entangle your faith in the shape of a sweet snack! God knows how many agents are also working in similar disguises. Be weary Gulabjamun, Barfi, Rasgullay and Mesu! They are all a party to this conspiracy and they are protecting this Jewish Agent:

jalebi.jpg

my friend except from a few members here all are trollers

Yaar, troll aur Conspiracy theorist main zameen aasmaan ka farak hota hai.

And my experience (which is a considerable in the forum world) tells me, troll troll bohota karan wala aap hi troll honda ay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom