What's new

‘Unacceptable’: Turkey slams US-led coalition’s new Syria ‘border force’ using Kurdish militias

Lies. Americans have lied since two years about their goals. Stopping trusting them.
Yes, I agree 100%. But if they are deployed around our border, than we need to kill everyone who comes near. If we see them as terrorists, we cannot let terrorists come near our border. Lets see if our government has the balls to act.

Will Turkey officially end their alliance with the USA?

Our "alliance" practically ended quite a few years ago. That means we no longer trust the US or play by their rule book. But our "partnership in defense projects" continues due to Turkey's prior commitments (e.g. F-35).

Our "alliance" practically ended quite a few years ago. That means we no longer trust the US or play by their rule book. But our "partnership in defense projects" continues due to Turkey's prior commitments (e.g. F-35).

Turkey is Nato and US ally. Otherwise USA Nuclear base in Incirlik would be closed.
Greatest base in the ME !

Turkey is Nato and US ally. Otherwise USA Nuclear base in Incirlik would be closed.
Why they backstabbed you?

Will Turkey officially end their alliance with the USA?
Maybe we can leave a seat for Turkey in SCO.

The only reason why Tukey given a NATO membership because you are geographically important, not because you share cultural and religious identification with most of them.

Culturally, you shall join China and Russia's block as most Turkic country are ex- Soviet Union counties and your ancestors moved out from Xingjiang.

And SCO will support your anti- terrorists operation against PKK and its branches.

Maybe we can leave a seat for Turkey in SCO.

Welcome. Turkey would join .

But why China cooperates with CIA in security issues ?
Frontier Services Group (FSG) founded in Honkong, contracted for Security of Chinese Silk Road and Export Routes.

Welcome. Turkey would join .

But why China cooperates with CIA in security issues ?
Frontier Services Group (FSG) founded in Honkong, contracted for Security of Chinese Silk Road and Export Routes.
I don't know what is this all about.

You invite us to SCO.I answered it would be much appreciated.

On the other hand I asked you seriously why you great CHINA lay your security in the hand of criminal yanks known before as Blackwater and Academi.
http://www.fsgroup.com/index.html

They got a state contract from China.
The company founder Eric Prince had sold the black water company back in year 2010. The FSG is a joint venture with Hongkong Business man to provide training and consulting for logistics security related with OBOR. That's all I know.

Back
Top Bottom