What's new

UN to declare June 21 as World Yoga Day

Now what is your problem with baba Ramdev ? ........ not as cool as Baba Nanak ? :cheesy:

Err - I don't have any problem with him. He should be given Laurels -Accolades for promoting Yoga. Hence, I suggested his name for Yoga's Brand Ambassador. Is there anything wrong in it?

You just can not expect any other good thing (specially for Muslims )from Useless "UN"

Bhai yaha pe Musalmano ki baat kaha se aa gayi:what:??Baat toh Yoga ki ho rahi thio_O!!
bhai naraz na hona bus dil main buhat dino se gusa tha UN ke liye aj nikal dya.

on Topic : UN should focus on real problems of the world rather then these stupid things.

bhai naraz na hona bus dil main buhat dino se gusa tha UN ke liye aj nikal dya.

on Topic : UN should focus on real problems of the world rather then these stupid things.
Woh toh hume bhi hain UN par:angry:.Yeh organization toh basically U.S. ka chamcha hain:hitwall:.Anyways relax bhai,this was only a symbolic declaration,nothing is going to change as far as the Global politics is concerned.

wtf? enough with it and cut it out.

Err - I ignored Guru Nanak part of his post Intentionally. When you were banned debated with him in a thread wherein he disrespected Guru Nanak and other Gurus and I ended up disrespecting Hindu Gods. He is duplicate ID of Manvantantri - Never to Wrestle with Pigs quote is apt for him. :tdown:

Err - I ignored Guru Nanak part of his post Intentionally. When you were banned debated with him in a thread wherein he disrespected Guru Nanak and other Gurus and I ended up disrespecting Hindu Gods. He is duplicate ID of Manvantantri - Never to Wrestle with Pigs quote is apt for him. :tdown:
I didn't knew that .. thanks. Will ignore him from now on.

Oiii koi Yoga wagheraa kiyaa karooo; cow key cow aaap bantiii jaa rahii hooo ! :unsure:

Apnaa @ranjeet tou roooze subhaa utth kar beithak and dand lagataa haiii ! :agree:

I think you have more knowledge of duplicate IDs on this forum than Mods. :what:

Back
Top Bottom