What's new

UN terror debate: Pakistan warns against defaming Islam

@Jackdaws why are you being given negatives but the people who are calling others' religions false or fairy tales aren't?
I merely pointed out a historical fact - I did not insult any faith or disrespect it. These facts make some people uncomfortable so the natural tendency is to mock others' faith to assuage one's own insecurities.

Funny thing is,it's not UN,rather terrorist groups themselves claim that they're doing this for Islam.

what an idiotic opinion! the part of the human race that adopted/forced to adopt islam is in turmoil. And you want the rest of us to adopt it too? why? just because you got burnt, everyone else should too?

No, because it's the truth. Many are bad at practising it, but that doesn't change a thing.

It's funny you guys always claim Islam is so bad and violent, if you have actual evidence from Islam (and not the way Muslim's are currently behaving) then I'm all ears.

No, because it's the truth. Many are bad at practising it, but that doesn't change a thing.

It's funny you guys always claim Islam is so bad and violent, if you have actual evidence from Islam (and not the way Muslim's are currently behaving) then I'm all ears.
Truth .... if it is so why blasphemy laws ? Why death to people who leave faith.
I will give u example of truth have u seen the mother love across all species Mother Child love.

Truth .... if it is so why blasphemy laws ? Why death to people who leave faith.
I will give u example of truth have u seen the mother love across all species Mother Child love.

I don't believe in blasphemy laws, nor the laws for those who leave the faith. They go against Islam.

However, I can understand why people would have such laws. They are deterrents more than anything, designed to prevent people from doing such things. Is it really that hard to not be rude about someone else's faith? If you find it an infringement on your rights that someone asks you not to insult their beliefs then that shows just how ridiculous you are. For people who leave the faith, again, is it really that hard to convert in private? Must you go out and scream it to the world? Of course not.

And as I said before, Muslims are not perfect.

I merely pointed out a historical fact - I did not insult any faith or disrespect it. These facts make some people uncomfortable so the natural tendency is to mock others' faith to assuage one's own insecurities.

And I merely pointed out the facts by calling your beliefs fairy tales.

:-)

I don't believe in blasphemy laws, nor the laws for those who leave the faith. They go against Islam.

However, I can understand why people would have such laws. They are deterrents more than anything, designed to prevent people from doing such things. Is it really that hard to not be rude about someone else's faith? If you find it an infringement on your rights that someone asks you not to insult their beliefs then that shows just how ridiculous you are. For people who leave the faith, again, is it really that hard to convert in private? Must you go out and scream it to the world? Of course not.

Calling belief of others as fairy tales, how easy is it just to comment on belief of others. What if the fairy tales of others are true and your are false ? After all the stories in all faiths we hear didn't occur before our eyes they are either told or written by others or Interpreted by someone and reach yo us by different means.
just mere luck that u have this faith not the other.
And at one time when someone said Earth goes around Sun, was given a death sentence.
If in 7th Century somebody had uttered that in 21st Century two persons sitting in their rooms across continents will be discussing an issue on a thing I.e. their phones connected with thousands of other people around the world. I am sure this fact of today, must be a fairytale at that point in time worthy of being declared lunatic.

Last edited:
:-)[/QUOTE]

LOL - sure - here is one of them.
1082108-tahercover-1460275761-997-640x480.jpg

No, I'm staying firm with my sequence. Being Pakistani will never be more important to me than being Muslim, the atrocious acts that occur within Pakistani society sometimes make me ashamed of my nationality, not to mention being Pakistani doesn't give me a better chance of going to heaven.

Islam and being Muslim is more important to me than humanity too, because there are currently far more bad humans than there are good one's. Humanity has also created many poisonous idea's. Being Muslim is more important to me, at best they are on equal footing.

This world shall be peaceful when humanity throws all it's bad ideas out the window and embraces true Islam properly. Then, and only then shall the world be a good place.

the problem is that your version of true islam is somebody else's version of being a coward...and they will quote or mis-quote the sunnahs or the quaran 2 prove their point. maybe the question posed 2 u earlier should be considered seriously before u answer. islam is no longer 1 composite religion. it has fragmented into different sects and each sect regards the other as being kafir ..sometimes even more kafir than a jew or a christian.

I am pretty sure I know far more Palestinians than you do, you probably haven't even visited Palestine. I have never met a bad Palestinian in my life, and even if I did, I'm not going to judge all of them based on that.

I suggest you keep you stop typing if all you have to say is racist nonsense.

u sound rather immature and stupid, with respect. most of your arguments are fanciful and simply based on whims and fancies. try learning a bit more instead of trying 2 shoot down arguments with made up excuses. muslims such as u are actually the reason why islam is in the state in which it is

u sound rather immature and stupid, with respect. most of your arguments are fanciful and simply based on whims and fancies. try learning a bit more instead of trying 2 shoot down arguments with made up excuses. muslims such as u are actually the reason why islam is in the state in which it is

So Muslims that aren't racist towards ethnic groups are the problem? Amazing logic.

What if the fairy tales of others are true?

They aren't, hence why I called them fairytales. The only religions that hold any weight are the abrahamic ones.

The only religions that hold any weight are the abrahamic ones.
I am no Religious scholar but an atheist can easily prove all stories in abrahamic faiths as fairytales. I dont want to go on to a tangent where I am arguing against abrahamic religions. After all so many human beings follow abrahamic religions. Its their faith and I respect that though I personally find them full of stories which may or may not be true and written and interpreted with keeping the reader in mind and also I believe these regions are only from and are for only one part of the World i.e. Western Asia or Arab part thats it.
But the fact is that If God wanted only one religion he would have done so in the mind of a new born without need of education and tutoring like the new born immediately knows that he needs to feed himself and despite his low senses and weak body suckles milk with expertize. God did not make human beings equal, he would have if he desired.
No more arguing on this. You win all other religions except yours are fairytales.

I am no Religious scholar but an atheist can easily prove all stories in abrahamic faiths as fairytales. I dont want to go on to a tangent where I am arguing against abrahamic religions. After all so many human beings follow abrahamic religions. Its their faith and I respect that though I personally find them full of stories which may or may not be true and written and interpreted with keeping the reader in mind and also I believe these regions are only from and are for only one part of the World i.e. Western Asia or Arab part thats it.
But the fact is that If God wanted only one religion he would have done so in the mind of a new born without need of education and tutoring like the new born immediately knows that he needs to feed himself and despite his low senses and weak body suckles milk with expertize. God did not make human beings equal, he would have if he desired.
No more arguing on this. You win all other religions except yours are fairytales.

I'm not too sure about the others, but for Islam it's pretty hard to definitely say "this is false", believe me back in my atheist days I searched for every loophole and tried as much as I could to prove to myself it is false, but the evidence is too damn much!

In Islam, it says the universe got created in 6 periods, the last 2 of which the earth was made. That makes the earth 1/3 the age of the universe. The amazing part is that if you find out how old scientists say the earth is, they also say it's 1/3 the age of the universe! Want more? The Quran says that the Earth has an orbit, as does the moon. It also says the universe is forever expanding, something science also confirms. In Islam, it also says that Allah decides the gender of the baby on the 6th week. That's when doctors say the babies gender is actually decided genetically! Still not enough? How about the fact that a mere merchant in the desert who wasn't even literate managed to create such a powerful empire in just 20 years? Is that enough? How about the fact that this merchant somehow displayed brilliant military skills without any previous combat experience? Is that enough?

I've got plenty more up my sleeve, and you can do your research to see that I'm not lying by any means. The point is, the evidence is damn too large! I know Muslim's themselves aren't exactly the best people, but our religion is!

Oh and Islam was not made for Arabs, Islam disdains racial divides. Rather, it prefers every Muslim unites under the common belief of Islam. Hence this whole Ummah concept that other religions lack. In fact, nationalism is actually haram according to most scholars.

Another thing, Islamically, if you were born in such a position that Islam could not reach you, or you cannot accept it for a genuinely valid reason, Allah can and will allow you to enter paradise based on your actions alone! So no matter who you are, Allah will judge you fairly.

I'm not too sure about the others, but for Islam it's pretty hard to definitely say "this is false", believe me back in my atheist days I searched for every loophole and tried as much as I could to prove to myself it is false, but the evidence is too damn much!

In Islam, it says the universe got created in 6 periods, the last 2 of which the earth was made. That makes the earth 1/3 the age of the universe. The amazing part is that if you find out how old scientists say the earth is, they also say it's 1/3 the age of the universe! Want more? The Quran says that the Earth has an orbit, as does the moon. It also says the universe is forever expanding, something science also confirms. In Islam, it also says that Allah decides the gender of the baby on the 6th week. That's when doctors say the babies gender is actually decided genetically! Still not enough? How about the fact that a mere merchant in the desert who wasn't even literate managed to create such a powerful empire in just 20 years? Is that enough? How about the fact that this merchant somehow displayed brilliant military skills without any previous combat experience? Is that enough?

I've got plenty more up my sleeve, and you can do your research to see that I'm not lying by any means. The point is, the evidence is damn too large! I know Muslim's themselves aren't exactly the best people, but our religion is!

Oh and Islam was not made for Arabs, Islam disdains racial divides. Rather, it prefers every Muslim unites under the common belief of Islam. Hence this whole Ummah concept that other religions lack. In fact, nationalism is actually haram according to most scholars.

Another thing, Islamically, if you were born in such a position that Islam could not reach you, or you cannot accept it for a genuinely valid reason, Allah can and will allow you to enter paradise based on your actions alone! So no matter who you are, Allah will judge you fairly.
I am nobody to comment on a religion followed by so many humans, despite the comment that other religions are fairy tales. However, selective acceptance helps one person have more satisfaction. Its a mistake to prove religion with science its always double edged sword because religions by default contain many things beliefs against Science. Scientists deny presence of God for creation of Universe, so much for Science and Religion. About Babies, Mothers know when they feel the life in babies, so the religion need not tell humans that. In fact every era and regions had good physicians who knew about bodies and pregnancy. The Local nurses know great deal about pregnancies.
The question is if any scientific fact is inconsistent to the religion then would it mean that the religion is false, the answer is no since religion is a great deal about faith. Similarly if something in religion is consistent with science does not mean that religion is scientific or truth.
Regarding powerful empire: Could the Religion have grown so much if not without political and Military backing of the religion ??
Regarding Ummah concept, doesnt it discriminate between believers and non believers ?
Now about ""Paradise"" is it not fairy tale stuff ??

Back
Top Bottom