What's new

UN terror debate: Pakistan warns against defaming Islam

Not donkeys and monkeys but human equivalent of the same..to start with..here is an example..

screenhunter_314-mar.-28-17.03.jpg

http://www.dawn.com/news/1302289

On the first day after his funeral, Rs80 million came in the form of donations

This is alarming yet nobody investigates when where and how this money came? No wonder we are hot bed of terrorism...much of this money is being used right now to train future assassins like Mumtaz Qadri..!

The first step to solve a problem is to accecpt you have a problem and not dust it under the carpet..yes we have a problem of wide spread terrorism...and yes the state is involved in it..and funds are being raised in broad day light..which causes loses of Pakistani lives , property and material..

If UN awarded medal for lies Pakistan would get all of them!
And what of the Zionist in Israel ?
Now do you want me to show you Islam ofmUAE or Arabia where muttawa are free to do kill, capture behead anyone if they find him suspicious ?

Untrue. Even Christianity arrived in Kerala in 52 AD. Over the years, persecuted religious minorities - Zoroastrians, Baghdadi Jews etc. sought refuge in India and were given the same. Who do you think was in power for most of the length of the Indic civilization? Of course there were wars and people were slaughtered but history is not littered with religious wars. Anyhow, this is way off topic. My whole point is - that there is no smoke without fire. If Islam is associated with terrorism in the mainstream narrative, it is because the people who commit terror claim to do so for Islam. Just like the KKK believes it lynched blacks and burnt crosses for Christianity. That is nothing but Christian terrorism but it obviously did not have the kind of global reach that Islamic terrorism does. Tamil Tigers in Lanka were mostly Hindus but they never claimed to be committing acts of terror for religion, they claimed to do it for ethnicity.

:blah:

It seems you are still sore about your country being ruled by Muslims for hundreds of years.

And what of the Zionist in Israel ?
Now do you want me to show you Islam ofmUAE or Arabia where muttawa are free to do kill, capture behead anyone if they find him suspicious ?

I have never heard such nonsense like this of UAE having mutawaa police..even in Saudi have been effectively castrated....beside we take the lead in this with suicide blast and outright public execution. Qadri set a good example!

There is a lot, lot, lot more life, liberty and security on religious grounds in KSA, UAE, or any other GCC country...

You should work with some Palestinians to find out how ethic-less, immoral, cruel and insensitive they are.
For petty benefits they ruin each other lives and subsequently ruined their own country.
Palestine will be written down in history as the biggest financial scam ever invented..forget Nigeria, the Palestinians have been doing it legally now for half a century!

I am pretty sure I know far more Palestinians than you do, you probably haven't even visited Palestine. I have never met a bad Palestinian in my life, and even if I did, I'm not going to judge all of them based on that.

I suggest you keep you stop typing if all you have to say is racist nonsense.

I have never heard such nonsense like this of UAE having mutawaa police..even in Saudi have been effectively castrated....beside we take the lead in this with suicide blast and outright public execution. Qadri set a good example!

There is a lot, lot, lot more life, liberty and security on religious grounds in KSA, UAE, or any other GCC country...
Lol. Read clearly between the lines. Please do me favour and quote what exactly happened to Arabian mutaawa when he raped and murdered hismown daughter for alleged sexual relationship. A mere 6 years old girl and later on was pardoned with minimal punishment. Had it been ajnabi then we would have seen. Liberty? Lol can a woman drive in Arabia ? Can she ?
And do quote the numbers on execution of poor maids in Arabia with excecutions in pk of convicted terroistsnafter 12 years !
As for liberty please try to say something against policy of your beloved kafeel I mean king and see what happens to you in name of liberty.
Quoting one example of murdered qadri. You have lost a plot son

oh please, a one off case in a country of a billion.

make a good case if you want with real facts, this was weak sauce.

Call it what you want, but it does occur and you cannot deny it.

I am pretty sure I know far more Palestinians than you do, you probably haven't even visited Palestine. I have never met a bad Palestinian in my life, and even if I did, I'm not going to judge all of them based on that.

I suggest you keep you stop typing if all you have to say is racist nonsense.

Ummah Brotherhood indoctrination given from a young age compels Pakistanis to say ridiculous things just to save their sensitive ego..otherwise a public domain knowledge among Arabs that Pallys are of lowest gene pool..hence why the Arabs passed a law to never naturalize Pallys...

Have you looked at the Pallys in Arabia and wonders, Oh dear God these Arabs treat their fellows even worst than the Zionist?

Black September (Arabic: أيلول الأسود‎‎; aylūl al-aswad) refers to the conflict that was fought between the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO), under the leadership of Yasser Arafat, and the Jordanian Armed Forces, under the leadership of King Hussein primarily between 16 and 27September 1970, with certain

Palestinian insurgency in South Lebanon - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_insurgency_in_South_Lebanon

The Palestinian insurgency in South Lebanon was a conflict initiated byPalestinian militants based in South Lebanon upon Israel since 1968, which evolved into the wider Lebanese Civil War in 1975 and lasted until the expulsion of the Palestinian ...

Operation "Wooden Leg" (Hebrew: מבצע רגל עץ‎‎ Mivtza Regel Etz) was an attack by Israel on the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) headquarters in Hammam Chott, near Tunis, Tunisia, on October 1, 1985. With a target 1,280 miles (2,060 km) from the operation's starting point, this was the most distant action undertaken by the Israel Defense Forces since Operation "Entebbe" in 1976.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_the_Gaza_Strip

Lol. Read clearly between the lines. Please do me favour and quote what exactly happened to Arabian mutaawa when he raped and murdered hismown daughter for alleged sexual relationship. A mere 6 years old girl and later on was pardoned with minimal punishment. Had it been ajnabi then we would have seen. Liberty? Lol can a woman drive in Arabia ? Can she ?
And do quote the numbers on execution of poor maids in Arabia with excecutions in pk of convicted terroistsnafter 12 years !
As for liberty please try to say something against policy of your beloved kafeel I mean king and see what happens to you in name of liberty.
Quoting one example of murdered qadri. You have lost a plot son

I have been living in Saudi for thirty years...and that mutawaa case was in Saudi...not in UAE..you mentioned UAE...whatever happened is deplorable...yet an internal matter not worst than suicide bombers going up at public places..we still rank top in that...!

Suuuurrre.

That's not "fact". A hundred years ago Palestine was the possession of the Ottomans. The area was conquered by the Brits and the League of Nations - as the inheriting sovereign power - assigned Britain the Palestine Mandate that explicitly designated the area the Jews' "National Home" and encouraged Jews to "closely settle" the area. Jews would have civil and political rights, whereas Arabs only possessed civil rights.
Last I checked the P.A. killed far more terrorists than the terrorists have killed Pakistanis. Should one sympathize with terrorists for that reason alone?

I find it ironic you criticise me for some kind of mythical religious bias, when you will never criticise Israel for anything, and only attempt to avoid answering any and all forms of criticism towards the barbaric state.

Oh spare me the lecture, Palestine belongs to the Palestinians. The British have no right to decide what happens to Palestine, only the Palestinians have that right.

That last part about the P.A is the dumbest argument I've ever heard from your mouth and you've had some really stupid ones. A better comparison would be to compare who has killed more civilians both percentage wise and in actual numbers, both of which show that the P.A are the right guys to route for as the TTP and what not kill mostly civilians percentage wise and have managed to stack up a higher civilian kill count in terms of raw numbers.

Ummah Brotherhood indoctrination given from a young age compels Pakistanis to say ridiculous things just to save their sensitive ego..otherwise a public domain knowledge among Arabs that Pallys are of lowest gene pool..hence why the Arabs passed a law to never naturalize Pallys...

Have you looked at the Pallys in Arabia and wonders, Oh dear God these Arabs treat their fellows even worst than the Zionist?

Black September (Arabic: أيلول الأسود‎‎; aylūl al-aswad) refers to the conflict that was fought between the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO), under the leadership of Yasser Arafat, and the Jordanian Armed Forces, under the leadership of King Hussein primarily between 16 and 27September 1970, with certain

The Palestinian insurgency in South Lebanon was a conflict initiated byPalestinian militants based in South Lebanon upon Israel since 1968, which evolved into the wider Lebanese Civil War in 1975 and lasted until the expulsion of the Palestinian ...

Operation "Wooden Leg" (Hebrew: מבצע רגל עץ‎‎ Mivtza Regel Etz) was an attack by Israel on the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) headquarters in Hammam Chott, near Tunis, Tunisia, on October 1, 1985. With a target 1,280 miles (2,060 km) from the operation's starting point, this was the most distant action undertaken by the Israel Defense Forces since Operation "Entebbe" in 1976.

Before you call anyone else genetically inferior, I suggest you look at yourself. Racism typically correlates with severe stupidity.

Your prophet himself recommended drinking Camel urine.......
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam
https://islamqa.info/en/83423

The prophet is our guidance for religious matters, when it comes to earthly matters such as medicine his advice is no better than anyone else's. Same cannot be said for your religious figures.

https://sunnah.com/urn/258310

Nice try though.

Last edited:
@Jackdaws why are you being given negatives but the people who are calling others' religions false or fairy tales aren't?

@Jackdaws why are you being given negatives but the people who are calling others' religions false or fairy tales aren't?
Because Jackdaws is behaving like an idiot. What other reason?

I find it ironic you criticise me for some kind of mythical religious bias, when you will never criticise Israel for anything, and only attempt to avoid answering any and all forms of criticism towards the barbaric state.

Oh spare me the lecture, Palestine belongs to the Palestinians. The British have no right to decide what happens to Palestine, only the Palestinians have that right.

That last part about the P.A is the dumbest argument I've ever heard from your mouth and you've had some really stupid ones. A better comparison would be to compare who has killed more civilians both percentage wise and in actual numbers, both of which show that the P.A are the right guys to route for as the TTP and what not kill mostly civilians percentage wise and have managed to stack up a higher civilian kill count in terms of raw numbers.

Before you call anyone else genetically inferior, I suggest you look at yourself. Racism typically correlates with severe stupidity.

The prophet is our guidance for religious matter, when it comes to earthly matters such as medicine his advice is no better than anyone else's. Same cannot be said for your religious figures.

Nice try though.
That a$$hole tried with the camel urine.
Nice try though jacka$$.

He took it out of context.

You should never go to the internet for religious information.
You should go to proper Mullahs/Shaykhs for religious knowledge.

Because he was the one who started things by barking about other religions. If you guys don't like my opinion on your religion's, then don't voice yours on mine. Simple as, it's a two way street.

I have been living in Saudi for thirty years...and that mutawaa case was in Saudi...not in UAE..you mentioned UAE...whatever happened is deplorable...yet an internal matter not worst than suicide bombers going up at public places..we still rank top in that...!

So when I disapprove your lost of so so so so liberty in Arabia it becomes their internal matter now ???
Are you dumb?? Isaid about Islam of uae and of Arabia with mutawaa!

Lol, mentality of khajoor refkecting on you I see. A country that is in state of war for 12 years, a bordering nation that s not Switzerland but lawless region invaded by NATO with sworn enemy below you. What do you expect this place to be ? Obhur of jeddah ?????

You make it sound like suicide bombs are done by us. Grow some brain. And next time prove your rhetoric with stat that after zarb e azb we are still out ranking everyone in blast.

Evil Muslim Pakistanis, if I were Hindu, I wouldn't stay on PDF and leave it like how HINDUS are leaving pak for BHARAT rakshak forum

Right sir. Appreciated her move. If you allow me I want to relate this topic with an another ongoing thread about the ban of English textbooks in primary education by Pakistan government.

Nowadays, the usage of term 'Islamic' terrorism by not only western media but also by western top level government officials has become quite prominent. This is a perfect example of "A lie told often enough becomes the truth."

And unfortunately, most of the agendas established by western powers on the third world countries are based on the same phenomenon. The education ban would certainly prevent the brainwash of primary Pakistani students by these western powers that might influence them in their tender age.

In today's digital world anything is accessible on a single touch and our future generation should know the truth of the history and how the world evolved through our national language unedited. Primary education ban would give them enough time evolving their self conscience to understand the brave history of our country. However, I am in favour of this English language ban in secondary and college level also.
Pakistani students have been brainwashed already, my friend haven't you seen how "educated" people on this forum use "Maulvi & Mullah" in derogatory manners.

Are you suggesting faiths like Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism are based on fairytales?
BTW friend, Sikhs also believe in Tawheed (oneness of God) like Muslims.

The prophet is our guidance for religious matters, when it comes to earthly matters such as medicine his advice is no better than anyone else's. Same cannot be said for your religious figures.

Nice try though.

I have often said that for all practical purpose we are Hindus adhering to arabized sect of Hinduism...Hindu defend cow urine and Muslims defend camel urine..both claims have no medical or scientific basis.

Hindus go to temples and we go to shrines...
Hindus create saints from their revered figures and we do the same with religious figures.
Hindus have their god and goddesses and we have our shrines for intercession.

I have often said that for all practical purpose we are Hindus adhering to arabized sect of Hinduism...Hindu defend cow urine and Muslims defend camel urine..both claims have no medical or scientific basis.

Hindus go to temples and we go to shrines...
Hindus create saints from their revered figures and we do the same with religious figures.
Hindus have their god and goddesses and we have our shrines for intercession.

Any Muslim who defends camel urine needs to understand the context more, it was used on ill travelers on that one occasion as there wasn't any proper medicine available so the prophet advised that they try it, as Islamically when nothing else is available or works, you can try extreme measures. The prophet didn't say you should do it, it was just a last resort. And as I said before, he is only infallible in terms of religious issues.

Shrines are haram and need to stop, I agree. But respecting religious figures is hardly a crime, so long as one doesn't over do it.

Back
Top Bottom