What's new

UN Security Council to Vote Monday Morning on Iran Deal

درسته این توافقنامه یه سری منافع اقتصادی کوتاه مدت یا حتی بلند مدتی برای ایران داره ولی من اگه جای ظریف و روحانی بودم این توافقنامه رو امضا نمی کردم. من از احمدی نژاد خوشم نمیاد اما اینا زحمات 8 ساله ی احمدی نژاد رو به باد دادن.
احمدی نژاد 6 سال جلوی اینا ایستاد و فقط تو دو سال آخر ریاست جمهوريش بود که اونا تحریمهای سنگینی ضد ایران وضع کردن.

اینهمه خفت و خواری واسه اینکه یه ذره اقتصاد ایران بهتر بشه!
@haman10 @scythian500 @SOHEIL @بلندر
Good deal??
گندی که احمدی نژاد زد کار را به این قطعنامه ها کشاند وقتی استاد جلیلی میره در باره سوابق رابطه ایران و غرب توی سه روز مذاکره حرف میزنه و یک اشاره هم به موضوع هسته ای نکرد نتیجه شد که کار به اینجا بکشه

Zarif wasn't suppose to talk about any military issues but he and Rouhani in their arrogance talked about it and in their ignorance , they signed something that will cost us greatly ....
The last word about this agreement will come from supereme national security council not any one else and if they agree to it I guess there wont be any doubt about that mr. Zarif and mr. Rouhani acted appropriately.

گندی که احمدی نژاد زد کار را به این قطعنامه ها کشاند وقتی استاد جلیلی میره در باره سوابق رابطه ایران و غرب توی سه روز مذاکره حرف میزنه و یک اشاره هم به موضوع هسته ای نکرد نتیجه شد که کار به اینجا بکشه

The last word about this agreement will come from supereme national security council not any one else and if they agree to it I guess there wont be any doubt about that mr. Zarif and mr. Rouhani acted appropriately.
نه به جلیلی نه به ظریف. یه کسی بین این دوتا خیلی بهتر میتونست ما رو به نتیجه برسونه.

به نظر شما این توافقنامه در کل خوب هست?

نه به جلیلی نه به ظریف. یه کسی بین این دوتا خیلی بهتر میتونست ما رو به نتیجه برسونه.

به نظر شما این توافقنامه در کل خوب هست?
به نظر من بهتر میتونست باشه ولی درکل توافق بدی نیست فقط باید چندسال صبر کنیم و بهونه الکی دست کسی ندیم.

درسته این توافقنامه یه سری منافع اقتصادی کوتاه مدت یا حتی بلند مدتی برای ایران داره ولی من اگه جای ظریف و روحانی بودم این توافقنامه رو امضا نمی کردم. من از احمدی نژاد خوشم نمیاد اما اینا زحمات 8 ساله ی احمدی نژاد رو به باد دادن.
احمدی نژاد 6 سال جلوی اینا ایستاد و فقط تو دو سال آخر ریاست جمهوريش بود که اونا تحریمهای سنگینی ضد ایران وضع کردن.

اینهمه خفت و خواری واسه اینکه یه ذره اقتصاد ایران بهتر بشه!
remember the fake campaign "Any deal is better than no deal" which Mr Zarif started?
Rohani has put all of his eggs in this deal. without it, his chance for next election will vanish. so don't count on him.
even if this deal was hundred times worse still they would accept it and let the Parliament to reject it. this way they blame the Parliament for rejecting the new turkemenchai deal, exactly the same way they did with Ahmadinejad.

There was no other choice. Nothing has been lost. Why making such a big deal out of of nothing. Zarif and the group knew Iran doesn't need to test more nuclear capable missiles or its warhead (That is the ICBM type) but has to invest in more precision and software and associated hardware. Like better optical recognition, terrain hugging methods ... So this deal if it secures funding and technology transfer for the rest of the work which is essential is overall a good thing.

Why do you think IRGC and Army was firing all these salvos of Shehab, Sejil ... not to know how it works. They already knew. It was to project power. They need not to do it now! It is over. The next phase has started and that is building ourselves financially and technically. Fateh-110 type is not a nuclear capable missile. Khalij Fars is not one. Expanding tactical missiles and improving its CEP by itself takes a generation if not at least 5 to 10 years. It is the best thing to do that and if despite all prediction an idiot attacks in the next 15 years then all this is nulled and nothing is lost.

Modeling IMU's, solving better navigation equations, including optical and terrain info. Expanding the software, building better MIRVs, Building better engines and miniaturising them all need money and time. They bought the country 5 to 15 years of time to do all that and more. The focus is now on peaceful Iran so I like to see what happens to any aggressor internationally if it goes against Iran militarily for now. Meanwhile the hard power is intact and it only will grow as the economy and soft power and knowhow grows. You sometimes have to dig in and take a breadth. We were running out of breadth with all happening around.

Next good thing that will happen is Houthis losing Eden and Iran saving face and persuading Houthis to accept ceasefire and release itself officially form that chaos. (anyway SA has made a big enemy there which Iran doesn't need to keep it inflamed) Then either regime will invest multiple times in Syria or come into conclusion to settle the faith of it by saving a portion of Baath party and removing Asad and going for an election in a schedule plan 1 year from now. In any case the gamble in Syria has no end as the economical power of the alliance is more powerful than the axis (Iran, Syria, Hezbollah and may be Russia). In any case once a major victory is achieved Iran needs to give in and accept a diplomatic solution. I think that is what Ghasem Soleimani was referring 2 weeks ago.

Anyway, what I am saying is that the deal is an opportunity Iran took it wisely. In the last minute US put pressure on Iran to accept some more terms and give more ground and they had to otherwise US would walk away. But overall it is still good for Iran. On e has to look 5 years from now. The power is to be safe but when diplomacy achieves it with fraction of the cost we should be happy. 5 years from now Iran is more powerful for sure and I don't think except ISIS fight there would be another one coming if all goes well.

There was no other choice. Nothing has been lost. Why making such a big deal out of of nothing. Zarif and the group knew Iran doesn't need to test more nuclear capable missiles or its warhead (That is the ICBM type) but has to invest in more precision and software and associated hardware. Like better optical recognition, terrain hugging methods ... So this deal if it secures funding and technology transfer for the rest of the work which is essential is overall a good thing.

Why do you think IRGC and Army was firing all these salvos of Shehab, Sejil ... not to know how it works. They already knew. It was to project power. They need not to do it now! It is over. The next phase has started and that is building ourselves financially and technically. Fateh-110 type is not a nuclear capable missile. Khalij Fars is not one. Expanding tactical missiles and improving its CEP by itself takes a generation if not at least 5 to 10 years. It is the best thing to do that and if despite all prediction an idiot attacks in the next 15 years then all this is nulled and nothing is lost.

Modeling IMU's, solving better navigation equations, including optical and terrain info. Expanding the software, building better MIRVs, Building better engines and miniaturising them all need money and time. They bought the country 5 to 15 years of time to do all that and more. The focus is now on peaceful Iran so I like to see what happens to any aggressor internationally if it goes against Iran militarily for now. Meanwhile the hard power is intact and it only will grow as the economy and soft power and knowhow grows. You sometimes have to dig in and take a breadth. We were running out of breadth with all happening around.

Next good thing that will happen is Houthis losing Eden and Iran saving face and persuading Houthis to accept ceasefire and release itself officially form that chaos. (anyway SA has made a big enemy there which Iran doesn't need to keep it inflamed) Then either regime will invest multiple times in Syria or come into conclusion to settle the faith of it by saving a portion of Baath party and removing Asad and going for an election in a schedule plan 1 year from now. In any case the gamble in Syria has no end as the economical power of the alliance is more powerful than the axis (Iran, Syria, Hezbollah and may be Russia). In any case once a major victory is achieved Iran needs to give in and accept a diplomatic solution. I think that is what Ghasem Soleimani was referring 2 weeks ago.

Anyway, what I am saying is that the deal is an opportunity Iran took it wisely. In the last minute US put pressure on Iran to accept some more terms and give more ground and they had to otherwise US would walk away. But overall it is still good for Iran. On e has to look 5 years from now. The power is to be safe but when diplomacy achieves it with fraction of the cost we should be happy. 5 years from now Iran is more powerful for sure and I don't think except ISIS fight there would be another one coming if all goes well.

We didn't face God ... so there always are choices ...
we are not kids , and we are not ignorant ...

We didn't face God ... so there always are choices ...
we are not kids , and we are not ignorant ...
I personally put God in parallel to logical ways. If he wants he will help and approve the wise decisions but rarely likes to perform miracles for the ones whom don't do their homework. He showed miracles or at least as we interpret miracles in 8 year war but at the end the average outcome correlated with our average ability and knowhow. He may occasionally help David against Goliath but at the end if they don't do their share, he makes even the jews scatter all over the place and face defeat!

Let me give you a better example, if God wanted to help and weigh in the most holy side he would weigh in with Imam Hosein but he didn't. that is not his way. For him heaven and earth are unified there is no difference being martyred or being alive. For most our people that is not the case. Only 25% or less (those supporting jalili perhaps) think the same about total destruction of Iran as a good thing probably? 75% still think being on this earth prosperous and strong means something.

I totally didn't get what you ment we are not kids and we are not ignorant! May be you want to elaborate further.

Last edited:
I talked too much about this issue in Web , I don't want to repeat myself ....I can say this to you :" just wait and see the outcome "....

I talked too much about this issue in Web , I don't want to repeat myself ....I can say this to you :" just wait and see the outcome "....
You might have talked a lot but I haven't seen it perhaps you can refer me to the link that you have written about it. It would be interesting for me to read other views. ....

....Ok I see you have posts in this thread which I will look into it.

Zarif wasn't suppose to talk about any military issues but he and Rouhani in their arrogance talked about it and in their ignorance , they signed something that will cost us greatly ....
I saw this one:

I don't agree they talked about it out of their will! Even if they didn't talk about it it would have been brought up. Automatically sanctions on military and missile would have been canceled if not because of this deal. The US and allies would not have let that happen. I think it is more logical to think it was brought up and Iran requested it to be nulled. That is more likely and explains why it took 2 weeks to get it approved otherwise if this was what intended it would have been accepted right away.

There s no more of your writings on this issue in this thread or elsewhere that I can find.

You might have talked a lot but I haven't seen it perhaps you can refer me to the link that you have written about it. It would be interesting for me to read other views.

It was in other forums ... for example :

just put some basic research on this field and you will realize that there are some very small missiles with less than 200 Km range witch can carry nuclear warhead ...

with this damn deal ,west can ask us to stop developing even Fajr 5 rockets !!!
and they clearly asked us to stop any R&D in missile fields and we can't test any missiles ...

both Zarif and Iraqchi are frightened after they realized what they did to us .... Rouhani stops his victory talk and IRGC are mad about it .... Supreme leader already said that he won't accept any limitation on our missle program and he clearly said that Government have no right to talk about it in negotiation ...

in fact with yesterday UNSC resolution , west turned the deal to a useless paper and we have to accept the resolution , and by accepting it , we will put step in the path that both Iraq and Libya already walked in it and we saw the result ; or , we can to reject it and face more united sanctions and some internal problems thanks to this government and the reformers non stopping pro western propaganda ...

thanks to some Iranian , this become complete lose- lose situation for us ....
remember the fake campaign "Any deal is better than no deal" which Mr Zarif started?
Rohani has put all of his eggs in this deal. without it, his chance for next election will vanish. so don't count on him.
even if this deal was hundred times worse still they would accept it and let the Parliament to reject it. this way they blame the Parliament for rejecting the new turkemenchai deal, exactly the same way they did with Ahmadinejad.

they sold the country for just wining both incoming elections ...

and the most ironic part is that all of current top member of government have dual citizenship ...

Last edited:
It was in other forums ... for example :

just put some basic research on this field and you will realize that there are some very small missiles with less than 200 Km range witch can carry nuclear warhead ...

with this damn deal ,west can ask us to stop developing even Fajr 5 rockets !!!
and they clearly asked us to stop any R&D in missile fields and we can't test any missiles ...

I don't think that is what the deal is talking about it is the ICBM not the 200K or even 350K missiles. I will get back to u\you on this with the deal soon.

both Zarif and Iraqchi are frightened after they realized what they did to us .... Rouhani stops his victory talk and IRGC are mad about it .... Supreme leader already said that he won't accept any limitation on our missile program and he clearly said that Government have no right to talk about it in negotiation ...

How do you know that? Probably internal sources but indeed we have to wait and see this. I am not sure Zarif and Araghchi was not aware of the consequences when accepting that, therefore I don't think it is so but it is just me saying something without 100% proof for it. If you have a link to news regarding this I like to read it if you provide link.

in fact with yesterday UNSC resolution , west turned the deal to a useless paper and we have to accept the resolution we put step in the path that both Iraq and Libya already walked in it and we saw the result , or we have to reject it and face more united sanctions and some internal problems thanks to this government and reformer non stopping pro western propaganda ...
Yes it is strange IRGC did that, either they are misinformed or it is as you said or it is just political games pro or against Rouhani camp. If pro it is for Congress to loose its groip and if against it is to get the 25% + more solid votes in the coming election ... have to wait and see... Anyway I need to read this part of deal and the UN resolution and verify what I know again ... I am 90% confident it is not for short range missiles but just those that can carry nuclear payload and those research including nuclear war head ...

they sold the country for just wining both incoming elections ...

and the most ironic part is that all of current top member of government have dual citizenship ...

Not really! is it? were do you get this info. They do not have dual citizenship if you exclude shia/Iranian/ Iraqis those are basically Iranians in Iraq. There is no other ones?

nope ... there is no internal source ...

both Iraqchi and Zarif were arrogance and even didn't answer the question of Parliament members , till both of Supreme Leader and IRIGC Commander said that they won't accept the paragraph about our military capacity ... then they become humble and tried to make excuse for it ...

and aboud dual citizenship , I am talking about USA , UK , Canada and other Europe countries not Iraq ...

I personally put God in parallel to logical ways. If he wants he will help and approve the wise decisions but rarely likes to perform miracles for the ones whom don't do their homework. He showed miracles or at least as we interpret miracles in 8 year war but at the end the average outcome correlated with our average ability and knowhow. He may occasionally help David against Goliath but at the end if they don't do their share, he makes even the jews scatter all over the place and face defeat!

Let me give you a better example, if God wanted to help and weigh in the most holy side he would weigh in with Imam Hosein but he didn't. that is not his way. For him heaven and earth are unified there is no difference being martyred or being alive. For most our people that is not the case. Only 25% or less (those supporting jalili perhaps) think the same about total destruction of Iran as a good thing probably? 75% still think being on this earth prosperous and strong means something.

I totally didn't get what you ment we are not kids and we are not ignorant! May be you want to elaborate further.
God helped Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to expand Islam between 90% idol worshippers to East and the West.
Despite all of the hardnesses and dozens wars against him.
God helped all of his prophets from the beginning.
If imam Hussain (PBUH) became martyred it was because to show to the Muslims to not go under oppression and abjection.
Arabs sieged him in Karbala and fought against him despite he had only 72 fellows in Karbala.

God asked Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH), Will you donate your most beloved son in adha day? Both of Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) and Prophet Ismael (PBUH) were completely satisfied, but God did not agree and told Ibrahim, there will be a prophet from your children who will endure all of hardnesses and even will give his sons lives in my way.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom