What's new

UN not in position to judge Kulbhushan Jadhav's case, says world body spokesman

India made one mistake, it denied consular access to Ajmal Kasab. And now begging for consular access for KY.

Oh more disappointments India. Hope they are enjoying their global isolation.

UN still has a functioning observer group on both sides of LOC ans Kashmir
UN has its reservations over state of affairs in IOK
UN considering it a bilateral issue only happens in Indian dreams

https://www.dawn.com/news/1283893
https://www.dawn.com/news/1278590
UNMOGIP is only considered with LoC.
They themselves state they have no mandate on Kashmir.
Also UN has turned to all attempts by Pakistan to make it a mediator as it stated it will become mediator only when India also agrees (which we know will never happen).

Anyways back on topic, this a major humiliation of Pakistan by UN as UN made zero mention of Pakistan dossier on Kulbhushan.

its More Irony for Pakistan It means All there efforts of So called Name and Shame and giving dossiers Will be waste :lol::lol:

Too funny that Indians think world's silence on the subject is their victory. Kulbhushan is on death track waiting for execution and every "no comment" from the world takes him closer to death.

But dont' bother.. keep enjoying this situation. We are enjoying too :toast_sign:

Major Indian victory in UN, UN throws Pakistan dossier on Kulbhushan into the dustbin.
hahaha did u even read whole article. baby i have been asking a question for long time. may you plz ans me, why indians are too much delusional?

Too funny that Indians think world's silence on the subject is their victory. Kulbhushan is on death track waiting for execution and every "no comment" from the world takes him closer to death.

But dont' bother.. keep enjoying this situation. We are enjoying too :toast_sign:
The UN didn't see India spreading terror even though Pakistan presented a whole report with evidence on Kulbhushan. Read this post too- they can't intervene with internal military court proceedings is all I got, but no where does it call Kulbhushan a terrorist. You presented his case, beating a drum trying to expose India's true face- and NO ONE believed you.
Keep enjoying the situation.

It takes Colonel Habib Zahir closer to his death too.

Major Indian victory in UN, UN throws Pakistan dossier on Kulbhushan into the dustbin.

they have neither made comments supporting Indian narrative on yadhav just like they kept silent on URI attack and so called surgical strikes.
people can be delusional but not Indian delusional

The UN didn't see India spreading terror even though Pakistan presented a whole report with evidence on Kulbhushan. Read this post too- they can't intervene with internal military court proceedings is all I got, but no where does it call Kulbhushan a terrorist. You presented his case, beating a drum trying to expose India's true face- and NO ONE believed you.
Keep enjoying the situation.

Haha...false interpretation my friend.

Question wasn't if India is involved in terrorism in Pakistan or not but weather Kulbhushan was given a free trial or not. UN responded by saying "We are not in a position to judge the process" which means they refused to comment on the prosecution process.

On India's involvement in terrorism in Pakistan, the file doesn't only have case of Kulbhushan. Case against India has many prongs, including support of TTP, MQM, BLA and secterian terrorism. Kulbhushan is one aspect of case against India. So no - UN hasn't given India a clean chit on terrorism charges.

Back
Top Bottom