What's new

UN: India not safe for infant girls

Yes my country has a lot of problems, but nothing like what your country is going through, anyway like I said I will drop it, the truth can hurt, but good luck to you and your country.

Ideally, If/until YOU are not 100% correct, you cannot blame others.....

50% of the rich and middle class think that it's ok to kill the girl child, India is also high on the list of sex trafficking and smuggling of girls from countries like Nepal, Bangladesh etc.

Slap...Slap...Slap...Slap...Slap...Worlds largest secular democracy my a$$............
Indian Philosphy of non voilence......an a$$'s a$$....

Slap...Slap...Slap...Slap...Slap...Worlds largest secular democracy my a$$............
Indian Philosphy of non voilence......an a$$'s a$$....

LOL ....dimwit Pakistanis are Jumping over a false claim(without proof) which has already been busted while in Pakistan there is nothing called 'women's right'.....

In Pakistan rape victims are treated as criminals..........see links below

In Pakistan, Rape Victims Are the 'Criminals' - New York Times
Rape victims denied justice in Pakistan | DAWN.COM
https://muslimrapewave.wordpress.com/tag/blaming-the-victim/

@Shatterpoint

We ordinary Indians are not Top Dogs who make policies.

The origin of this evil mainly goes back to the Indira Gandhi government who and her rascal bureaucrats sitting in policy making secretariat of South block, to tackle or contain the population blast of India during 70-80s, sex determination (amniocentesis methods, further made easy by USG), abortion of female foetus, sterilization (male and female) was introduced and encouraged on war scales. In public hospitals, which were quite popular in those times these services were provided free of cost. Sterilization/family planning was a great policy but sex determination and abortion of female featus fired back at us very badly because the society was/is already men dominant and backward on female liberation etc. issues. Rather helping (which might have) our population problem this one policy gave wrong message to our society (already vulnerable because of its anti women ethics) that women/girls are minion subjects to be oppressed or be killed right in the womb. It also injected many other evils which comes with this single phenomenon adopted by Indians as its part and parcel.

Now from our Prime Minister's repeated appeals (policy makers) to Bollywood starts and to ordinary Citizens we are trying correcting that policy blunder by many means. There are few insignificant reports that the male-female ratio is getting better in few pockets but we must say its getting worst, not good enough, to keep the society alert, alarmed and on the check for next two decades at least.

Regards

@Shatterpoint

We ordinary Indians are not Top Dogs who make policies.

The origin of this evil mainly goes back to the Indira Gandhi government who and her rascal bureaucrats sitting in policy making secretariat of South block, to tackle or contain the population blast of India during 70-80s, sex determination (amniocentesis methods, further made easy by USG), abortion of female foetus, sterilization (male and female) was introduced and encouraged on war scales. In public hospitals, which were quite popular in those times these services were provided free of cost. Sterilization/family planning was a great policy but sex determination and abortion of female featus fired back at us very badly because the society was/is already men dominant and backward on female liberation etc. issues. Rather helping (which might have) our population problem this one policy gave wrong message to our society (already vulnerable because of its anti women ethics) that women/girls are minion subjects to be oppressed or be killed right in the womb. It also injected many other evils which comes with this single phenomenon adopted by Indians as its part and parcel.

Now from our Prime Minister's repeated appeals (policy makers) to Bollywood starts and to ordinary Citizens we are trying correcting that policy blunder by many means. There are few insignificant reports that the male-female ratio is getting better in few pockets but we must say its getting worst, not good enough, to keep the society alert, alarmed and on the check for next two decades at least.

Regards

So you are admitting that the great indra gandhi of the greatest democray of the world was a murderer? Why didn't any lawyer or citizen or human rights group ever sued her or her party for crimes against humanity and specifically against women?

Even if it was her policy, it is the millions of indian citizen who are murdering their own off spring.

what has other govermnments after indra doe to curb this menace?

India is still a great democracy, considering some people thought India would fail as a country and Pakistan would be the ones to succeed, look at what is happening now, India is on the rise and Pakistan is almost a failed state.

This graphs shows something else... :woot:

EHEvj.jpg

8pTU3.jpg

So you are admitting that the great indra gandhi of the greatest democray of the world was a murderer? Why didn't any lawyer or citizen or human rights group ever sued her or her party for crimes against humanity and specifically against women?

Even if it was her policy, it is the millions of indian citizen who are murdering their own off spring.

what has other govermnments after indra doe to curb this menace?

Female foeticide largely contributes in bad male - female ratio in Pakistan. At least we do not have tradition 'Parda'/'mitti pao' curtain/sweep under the rug.

I doubt your nation even can afford a survey to find out what is happening to your missing girls population when your women fertility is higher than Indian women.

45 female foetuses were found from a garbage dump of a society in Pakistan recently. Watch this video, a usual half hearted journalism with mix of conspiracy theories but pointing at the same mentality Indians have.

Last edited by a moderator:
India is still a great democracy, considering some people thought India would fail as a country and Pakistan would be the ones to succeed, look at what is happening now, India is on the rise and Pakistan is almost a failed state.

By your own logic US is a wast land now because they have had more then 4 years of low growth.
Seriously, you should know what you are talking about before you embarrass yourself in public.

I have never heard anyone say that Pakistan would take over India, that's just a joke.

Back in reality, Historically Pakistan has had a higher growth rate then India. It is only in the last 5 years that Pakistan is slumping due to WoT and bad governance. And yet, we still have a positive growth rate.

If a failed state in your mind is a country with civil society, working judiciary, a positive growth rate, and a strong nuclear military then I guess France is a massive failed state too :rolleyes:

Indian fanboys are wetting themselves at the Idea of Pakistan failing but the reality is that a few "bad" years does not a failed state make.

So thanks for your concern but you will just have to pleasure yourself with something else for the time being.

By your own logic US is a wast land now because they have had more then 4 years of low growth.
Seriously, you should know what you are talking about before you embarrass yourself in public.

I have never heard anyone say that Pakistan would take over India, that's just a joke.

Back in reality, Historically Pakistan has had a higher growth rate then India. It is only in the last 5 years that Pakistan is slumping due to WoT and bad governance. And yet, we still have a positive growth rate.

If a failed state in your mind is a country with civil society, working judiciary, a positive growth rate, and a strong nuclear military then I guess France is a massive failed state too :rolleyes:

Indian fanboys are wetting themselves at the Idea of Pakistan failing but the reality is that a few "bad" years does not a failed state make.

So thanks for your concern but you will just have to pleasure yourself with something else for the time being.

I think you have have buried your head in the sand, Pakistan is a failing state, a nation that has lost the plot a long, long time ago.

I think you have have buried your head in the sand, Pakistan is a failing state, a nation that has lost the plot a long, long time ago.

So now Pakistan went from a "failed" state to a "failing state" :rofl:

At least you are moving closer to reality.
You just need to educate yourself a little bit more to realize that Pakistan right now is suffering from WoT and bad governance. Once those 2 things are sorted out Pakistan will be back on track.

whom are you trying to fool with your 'high IQ'.....

What has skewed sex ratio got to do with 'one child policy'....

There is equal probability that a child born naturally could be a boy or a girl.....therefore skewed sex ratio can only be explained by female infanticide........

China has the most skewed sex ratio and Pakistan in not far behind China regarding this......

LOL what a poor analysis and a poorly chosen username. China's female to male ratio at birth at the time the survey was taken was 1.13, just a bit above india's 1.12. The female to male ratio for under 15 years is higher than 1.13 because parents-to-be have become better educated over the course of 15 years and selective abortions have decreased compared to 15 years ago. :rofl:

Jbond, thanks for the PM I can't reply says I need 2000 post or something lol, but you don't have to apologize, I still respect India and it's people, my opinion of India has not changed, the fact that you guys discuss such matters in public speaks a lot about India and it's citizens, we can't wait to get to India and experience your country for ourselves.
You can't experience india for yourself without going for a dip in the Ganges.

LOL what a poor analysis and a poorly chosen username. China's female to male ratio at birth at the time the survey was taken was 1.13, just a bit above india's 1.12. The female to male ratio for under 15 years is higher than 1.13 because parents-to-be have become better educated over the course of 15 years and selective abortions have decreased compared to 15 years ago. :rofl:

Deliberately twisting facts won't get you far.....

The ratio is NOT female to male, it is male to female....the link is below for everyone to see....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio

Therefore, higher the ratio, more is the no. of males to females......and both the ratios(at birth & under 15) are higher for China then India.............thus your analysis is B.S. and my analysis holds true........

[This shows how the Chinese, Pakistanis.....deliberately twist facts just to bash India.....and resort to lying when 'caught with their pants down'.......]

So now Pakistan went from a "failed" state to a "failing state" :rofl:

At least you are moving closer to reality.
You just need to educate yourself a little bit more to realize that Pakistan right now is suffering from WoT and bad governance. Once those 2 things are sorted out Pakistan will be back on track.

Failed/Failing is the same thing my little brainwashed friend.

Back
Top Bottom