What's new

UN data reveals India home to 3.2 m Bangladeshis

The will stay in No Mans land for ever and we will let them die over there.....;)

Ohh the humanities..and you people shed buckets of crocodile tears over Felani's death..who btw was one of the millions of Bangladeshi illegal immigrants in India.

Yet you could not give two hoots rest about Bangladeshis populace in India..and why would you, as long they are breathing!! It is only in their death, do they become a valuable propaganda tool.

Just shows, how vain your empathy is!!

Ohh the humanities..and you people shed buckets of crocodile tears over Felani death..who btw was one of the 3.2 Bangladeshi illegal immigrants in India.

Just shows, how vain empathy is!!
The PDF group of Bangladeshis are indeed weird.

Well hindus do migrate to India & become citizens there legally. How can we stop them if they want to settle in their spiritual homeland.And Hindus seem to get accepted there regardless of whether they go legally or not. Tons of them even routinely send of money to India from BD thereby contributing to Indian economy while there are 500000+ (old figure) Indians loitering in BD illegally.:undecided:And as such this UN report doesn't affirm Indian mythical propaganda of "BD illegal migrants" by which they specifically target their muslim population and want to do a push in to BD AKA ethnic cleansing of Indian muslims. No way we will allow these saffron lunnies to achieve their preposterous wet dream. :disagree:

Can any of these saffron brainwashed Indians tell me why the hell would BDs need to go to such a hell of a garbage dump risking bullets? :blink:A country that struggles to feed its own people defecating in the open talking about "illegal migrants". :laughcry: It would be better if U indians come back to your senses and try to feel the ground beneath U. The remittance BDs earn from KSA alone would be enough to provide sanitation to the 40% Indian populace practising open defecation.:)

First these saffron extremist should take back their citizens loitering around here in BD before harping crap.

5. Bangladesh

Bangladesh is a developing country and is the eighth most populous country in the world. It is reported that there are Indians who are staying in Bangladesh and there are about 500,000 Indians presently residing.

People who are migrating to Bangladesh illegally are from West Bengal, Meghalaya, Assam, Tripura and Mizoram. According to the government authorities of the country, most of them come in search of job opportunities and mostly work in NGOs, garments and textile industries.

These Indians remit $3,716 million to their home country and the number is expected to increase in next few years.
15 Nations Sending Highest Remittances to India - Page 2

Just Kick them out from my country!!!! :angry:

These people mostly live in slums and create havoc just like they did in Mumbai during protests!!

F@#kin Congress can import anyone who vote for them!! Disgusting!!

Ahmedi muslim? They are the nicest and best form of muslim I have met in Gurdaspur . I hope Indian muslims convert to ahmedi muslims or anything else other than the wahabbi mullahism.

Most muslims on PDF act insane. Its horrible to listen to cow-**** drinker,kafir blah blah .... Then they say we hate muslims when we respond in same tone.

Well thank you for those kind words.:smitten:

Are you from Gurdaspur? Have you ever visited Qadian?

Well thank you for those kind words.:smitten:

Are you from Gurdaspur? Have you ever visited Qadian?

I am not from Gurdaspur,but Gurdaspur is formerly Qadian though... and I did not visit ahmedi community center,but will in future I will if I go to gurdaspur again...

Really? They are your brothers in religion and their descendents.

The OP also suggests Indians' favorite destinations are Arab countries like UAE and KSA. Re-read the op and think a while before vomiting your bigotry. They are not the so called illegal migrants who you blame for all your failures.

Personally , I don't really care about their religion. It's more about the fact that 60% of India lives in poverty and we don't want to be burdened with illegal migrants that will take advantage of our Poverty Alleviation Schemes and take away money that belongs to the citizens. Also , it doesn't really help when one hears of several crimes being committed by them and war memorials being destroyed because of what's happening in Burma. What I want the government to do is restrict all further illegal migration and deport the ones that came here recently(within the last 7-8 years ). The illegal migrants that have been here for more than 12-15 years and have a clean record should very much be allowed to stay. Most of them are poor decent folks who work hard to earn a living.

Back
Top Bottom