What's new

UN data reveals India home to 3.2 m Bangladeshis

They should send 1 or 2 guys to olympics, gold medal in pole vaulting assured :D

It is UN data, real numbers can be more then 10 millions . Best thing is track them, find them, put in the jail. Use them as labour for 4-5 years then send them back to bd.

When did UN conducted a census in India?

Our BGB are trained to shoot at BSF not civilians. ;)

Evading genuine question and resorting to trolling lines. :lol:

It happens when you are low on substance. I understand your position and will not put you in more embarrassment.

End of discussion with you. :)

I think he's a illegal alien from mars. ;)

The problem is human stupidity. What worries me is not the hateful attitude of the ignorant but of those who call themselves educated. But yeah I agree, most conflicts stem from economic competition. Like the old days, Humans still killing each other over who gets the resources to live. Makes sense actually.

You are a lot more sensible compared to the pakistani members and seem tolerant here? Are you bahai ?

It is UN data, real numbers can be more then 10 millions . Best thing is track them, find them, put in the jail. Use them as labour for 4-5 years then send them back to bd.

or convert them to indian religion and then accept them. They already suffer a lot to come to india. Though I do not like mullahism at all.

We don't believe in Akhand Bharat. Bangladeshis will be sent back as soon as a stronger Government comes in power. Party does not matter.

No indian will be allowed to even come close to our border in the name of illegal immigrant and with an intention of ethnic cleansing.

How about demolishing all borders than since we all fall into homo-sapiens category?? Me too in philosophical mood now. :D

yes and can we get rid of those awful flags, I mean I take no pride in manufactured material, unless it's made in china. :devil:

You are a lot more sensible compared to the pakistani members and seem tolerant here? Are you bahai ?

No I am actually an Ahmadi...

And this is twice I've been called sensible, good thing you guys haven't read my comments I post when I have just woken up. I'm sure we all have those mornings don't we?;)

yes and can we get rid of those awful flags, I mean I take no pride in manufactured material, unless it's made in china. :devil:

I am also tired of flags.How about one world nation.. Though no illuminati or rockefeller-rothschild type. I would say one world govt under Mr.Putin or someone like him or Mrs.Merkel(president of Germany)

No indian will be allowed to even come close to our border in the name of illegal immigrant and with an intention of ethnic cleansing.

In that case there are two options.

1. If you are in charge of BD border security - we will send the BDs to some enclave - lock the gates. Period.

2. If you are not - we will send them slowly - with proper humanitarian regard.

I would deny to some extent,,,,

Our complex is extending ( few more buildings coming) & there r lot of workers from orrisa & bangladesh,,
each worker is earning 500-600 rs per day(minimum wage) & they work for 30 days,,u do the math & yes they send good enough money,,(info provide my site engineer,,i know him personally)

Also there are lot of skilled labours in my frnds garment industry ,tailors kinda,,they give takkar to IT guys,,

15 Nations Sending Highest Remittances to India - Page 2

Out of those 3.2 million not a single one sends a single penny to Bangladesh.. and these Indians are draining our resources and sending billions back home

I am also tired of flags.How about one world nation.. Though no illuminati or rockefeller-rothschild type. I would say one world govt under Mr.Putin or someone like him or Mrs.Merkel(president of Germany)

How about Madam Sk. Hasine Ji

Back
Top Bottom