What's new

UN data reveals India home to 3.2 m Bangladeshis

Did you even read the op? Do you understand what it says?

There is only 2 types of Bangladeshi immigrants in india -- illegal, and soon to be illegal. These are 3.2 million muslims that believed in two nation theory, so they can kindly fcuk off :coffee:

Nppe they are very much muslims. And if they are Hindus, its only fair we drive out 3.2 million muslims in return.

On topic: kill them/chaqse them away/convert them... do anything but give them citizenship....

Dont care, take your trash please and leave this country...

Are you running for the Indian Zaid hamid award?

Well India will have to live with them now, it's kind of like the situation with afghanis. Millions of illegal afghanis swarming all over Pakistan but we made that problem in Afghanistan, we'll have to deal with it. So will India.

I only said religious bigots who are destroying war memorials in the name of a Religion. I welcome any one persecuted in Pakistan or BD. But not these guys who are ready to disrupt public life when a mullah commands.

No one is forcing India to accept migrants from BD. Just don't grant them visas and in cases where they are involved in subversive activities just deport the criminals back. I have a notion that many Indian posters here just failed to understand what the op meant.

Btw, 'migrant' doesn't necessarily mean 'immigrant' let alone 'illegal migrant' statistics of which is understandably not available to the UN or the host country itself.

i dont know why you would say that, people find me a very reasonable and polite person. but yeah pakistanis and bdeshiis muslims who rejected india on basis of two nation theory are very much not welcome here

i dont know why you would say that, people find me a very reasonable and polite person. but yeah pakistanis and bdeshiis muslims who rejected india on basis of two nation theory are very much not welcome here

So you are okay killing people just based on their religion? I'm sorry but how does that make you any more reasonable than hitler?

So you are okay killing people just based on their religion? I'm sorry but how does that make you any more reasonable than hitler?

Would I kill for the greater cause of my country? Yes. Do BDeshi illegals pose a threat to my country? Yes happened before. You can connect the dots.

Killing is too harsh, it will be a final option maybe, but yeah they need to be expelled. If the govt is not able to do its own job, we will have to do it for them..

Would I kill for the greater cause of my country? Yes. Do BDeshi illegals pose a threat to my country? Yes happened before. You can connect the dots.

Killing is too harsh, it will be a final option maybe, but yeah they need to be expelled. If the govt is not able to do its own job, we will have to do it for them..
Your act will be excessively cruel. The BD folks can simply be sent back to their country once the Central Government is strong and does not bend for cheap votebank politics.

Immigration is a complex problem. No matter people migrate whether legally or illegally it always causes friction between the locals and the immigrants. I think your government needs to sort this out before this gets bloody.

I personally don't believe in borders and this concept of nations. All land belongs to humans, there shouldn't really be any restrictions on movements of people.

Well India will have to live with them now, it's kind of like the situation with afghanis. Millions of illegal afghanis swarming all over Pakistan but we made that problem in Afghanistan, we'll have to deal with it. So will India.
Me thinks Zaid Hamid is not Pakistani :D
He came from Mars. :devil:

As economic opportunities dwindle ,People are getting aggressive ,hateful and paranoid. You are a lot more sane than the Pakistani and indian members here.Its the pakistani racism which has indians even more hateful of muslims in general.

Immigration is a complex problem. No matter people migrate whether legally or illegally it always causes friction between the locals and the immigrants. I think your government need to sort this out before this gets bloody.

I personally don't believe in this borders and this concept of nations. All land belongs to humans, these shouldn't really be any restrictions on movements of people.

Ideal situation. But not possible now. Illegal immigration needs to be checked. Legal Immigration is cool. :)

Me thinks Zaid Hamid is not Pakistani :D
He came from Mars. :devil:

I think he's a illegal alien from mars. ;)

As economic opportunities dwindle ,People are getting aggressive ,hateful and paranoid. You are a lot more sane than the Pakistani and indian members here.Its the pakistani racism which has indians even more hateful of muslims in general.

The problem is human stupidity. What worries me is not the hateful attitude of the ignorant but of those who call themselves educated. But yeah I agree, most conflicts stem from economic competition. Like the old days, Humans still killing each other over who gets the resources to live. Makes sense actually.

You think people will escape bullets and travel thousands of mile to a foreign land where they cant even sustain themselves?

Depends on your definition of sustainability.

Sustaining is having good food, ability to educate children and meeting basic necessities. Yes, those who couldn't sustain themselves in BD only go through risking their lives while crossing border. No well to do bangladeshi will attempt a suicide.

Do you want to say these bangladeshis are earning in crores??

Is your country greater than humanity? sorry just a rhetorical question. I'm in the philosophical mood atm.:cuckoo:

One reason why people from India are jumping to a conclusion quickly is because of some BD posters who always troll India in BD section, I may be wrong here.

I only said religious bigots who are destroying war memorials in the name of a Religion. I welcome any one persecuted in Pakistan or BD. But not these guys who are ready to disrupt public life when a mullah commands.

@Skallagrim I agree they are brothers and they share the genetics of South Asians. But it is their responsibility to obey the laws of this land. And not to incite any troubles based on religion.

People should be tolerant towards others faiths as well. The problem lies there, reason for participation.

Immigration is a complex problem. No matter people migrate whether legally or illegally it always causes friction between the locals and the immigrants. I think your government needs to sort this out before this gets bloody.

I personally don't believe in borders and this concept of nations. All land belongs to humans, there shouldn't really be any restrictions on movements of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom