What's new

UN data reveals India home to 3.2 m Bangladeshis

In that case there are two options.

1. If you are in charge of BD border security - we will send the BDs to some enclave - lock the gates. Period.

2. If you are not - we will send them slowly - with proper humanitarian regard.

The will stay in No Mans land for ever and we will let them die over there.....;)

yes and can we get rid of those awful flags, I mean I take no pride in manufactured material, unless it's made in china. :devil:

No I am actually an Ahmadi...

And this is twice I've been called sensible, good thing you guys haven't read my comments I post when I have just woken up. I'm sure we all have those mornings don't we?;)

Ahmedi muslim? They are the nicest and best form of muslim I have met in Gurdaspur . I hope Indian muslims convert to ahmedi muslims or anything else other than the wahabbi mullahism.

Most muslims on PDF act insane. Its horrible to listen to cow-**** drinker,kafir blah blah .... Then they say we hate muslims when we respond in same tone.

this number is people migrated to India legally right ? then no need to send them back, send back those who are staying illegally.

I would deny to some extent,,,,

Our complex is extending ( few more buildings coming) & there r lot of workers from orrisa & bangladesh,,
each worker is earning 500-600 rs per day(minimum wage) & they work for 30 days,,u do the math & yes they send good enough money,,(info provide my site engineer,,i know him personally)

Also there are lot of skilled labours in my frnds garment industry ,tailors kinda,,they give takkar to IT guys,,

They can earn more in Dhaka in construction work.

I would deny to some extent,,,,

Our complex is extending ( few more buildings coming) & there r lot of workers from orrisa & bangladesh,,
each worker is earning 500-600 rs per day(minimum wage) & they work for 30 days,,u do the math & yes they send good enough money,,(info provide my site engineer,,i know him personally)

Also there are lot of skilled labours in my frnds garment industry ,tailors kinda,,they give takkar to IT guys,,

Bad idea to employ BD when so many Indians are available

How about Madam Sk. Hasine Ji

Bangladeshi ,no thanks. Putin and merkel are sane.The rest of the world leaders are all acting insane ,including Manmohan Singh. I would vote for Putin anyday for Prime minister of India,provided if he wanted to.He took Russia out of the mess it was in 7 years.

We need to send billions of Bangladeshis into India at first, then it will help us to conquer India one day. I am very hopeful about this mission. :taz:

We need to send billions of Bangladeshis into India at first, then it will help us to conquer India one day. I am very hopeful about this mission. :taz:

Bangladeshi are useless from their existence that's by they are not able to gain independence by their own but got it as a gift :lol:

@vk1111 - religion is there personal choice, they are free to practice whatever they like but people who are against Republic of India should be kicked out. we already have huge useless corrupt population.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom