What's new

UN accuses Burma of receiving ballistic missile systems from N Korea

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
ok,let me go by your logic,then you should blame India or BD?

BD is irrelevant for Pakistan, only problem is the more then million BD people who came here after 1974 and dont want to go back.

BD is irrelevant for Pakistan, only problem is the more then million BD people who came here after 1974 and dont want to go back.
So are you irrelevant for us and so is India.We are looking at future and China is our top priority. You are the one to comment here. :partay:
million BD people went there?ohho,you are having problem to feed your own people and you have been looking after our people? I am totally touched :D
no problem,throw them out,we have no problem :enjoy:

you killed so many muslims in BD after 1971 to please India,
All are political killing. Yes that was disastrous I believe .
And pakistan issued death penalty against Maulana maududi sahab who is the founder of jamaat islam .
I believe he is one of the best Islamic scholars in the time of revival of Islam after British agrresson.
All are political games.
That's nothing to do with us . Bangladeshi folks love Islam as much as you do, perhaps more .

Indian aggression??? India created Bangladesh and you are their brothers since 1971, you killed so many muslims in BD after 1971 to please India, how India can be your enemy?? Your PM praise relationship with India. Just ask them again to protect you, now from Burma.
Nah :D
mukti bahini was not Indian but us, you might forgot it but we did not :oops:
and no, we did not kill muslims rather we killed bengali traitors among us :enjoy:
so it is all about us and only us not you, now you can move on :crazy_pilot:

So are you irrelevant for us and so is India.We are looking at future and China is our top priority. You are the one to comment here. :partay:
million BD people went there?ohho,you are having problem to feed your own people and you have been looking after our people? I am totally touched :D
no problem,throw them out,we have no problem :enjoy:

Even my maid is from BD and several hundred thousand BD bangalis live less than a Kilometer away from my home, Pakistan have been feeding more then 3 million Afghans, a million bangalis, Hundreds of thousands Burmese etc. How much BD can feed like that?? You can even properly feed few hundred thousand Beharis who called themselves Pakistanis.

I can laugh too but I m not fool like others who keeps blind eye on facts and laugh to satisfy their big ego.

Even my maid is from BD and several hundred thousand BD bangalis live less than a Kilometer away from my home, Pakistan have been feeding more then 3 million Afghans, a million bangalis, Hundreds of thousands Burmese etc. How much BD can feed like that?? You can even properly feed few hundred thousand Beharis who called themselves Pakistanis.

I can laugh too but I m not fool like others who keeps blind eye on facts and laugh to satisfy their big ego.
ego?rofl.come on man,from the very first moment you are jumping in circle.
The first thing i asked you after you have said BD has killed Muslims,What is your stand on your "Ally"?
i have not got that answer yet.
O your maid in from BD?my maid is from Mars,my driver is from Las vegas :partay:

ego?rofl.come on man,from the very first moment you are jumping in circle.
The first thing i asked you after you have said BD has killed Muslims,What is your stand on your "Ally"?
i have not got that answer yet.
O your maid in from BD?my maid is from Mars,my driver is from Las vegas :partay:

You are jumping here and there, instead answer the question, Did BD not killed huge number of Muslims since 1971??

Don't divert talk to others while question is asked about BD not anyone else.

You are jumping here and there, instead answer the question, Did BD not killed huge number of Muslims since 1971??

Don't divert talk to others while question is asked about BD not anyone else.
funny question and funny man only want to ask but not answer any question.
BD killed Muslims "since" 1971? did you read your own post?
Why do not you stop jumping like frog and answer straight forward.
Since your independence you have helped a country that murdered millions of Muslims, and you actively helped them,helping them.
Yes? OR No?

funny question and funny man only want to ask but not answer any question.
BD killed Muslims "since" 1971? did you read your own post?
Why do not you stop jumping like frog and answer straight forward.
Since your independence you have helped a country that murdered millions of Muslims, and you actively helped them,helping them.
Yes? OR No?

BD killied people since 1971 and now killed Rohingya too and cry about Burma and others killing people, first clean your home then talk about others.

If Burma attack BD then it is what they deserve, Burma is important to world powers in the region and BD is not that is why they got away with killings of Muslims.

China and US both want Burma's cooperation in the region to get their interest while BD is mostly irrelevant to world powers.

BD killied people since 1971 and now killed Rohingya too and cry about Burma and others killing people, first clean your home then talk about others.

If Burma attack BD then it is what they deserve, Burma is important to world powers in the region and BD is not that is why they got away with killings of Muslims.

China and US both want Burma's cooperation in the region to get their interest while BD is mostly irrelevant to world powers.
I think you are whining too much and just wasting time.To whom we are relevant and to whom we are irrelevant is in between us and them.Your opinion being singular third are not appreciated.
I asked you a simple question and you have been belly-dance dodging my question.
For further details,please read this.
Please learn how to first run away from a drone strike by Amerikka

Please learn how to first run away from a drone strike by Amerikka

Can you ran away from a super power?? You can not handle Burma and asking Pakistan who have fought with a Super power and have fought wars with seven times bigger foe. What BD have achieved till now?? First do something on ground against Burma then ask others.

Can you ran away from a super power?? You can not handle Burma and asking Pakistan who have fought with a Super power and have fought wars with seven times bigger foe. What BD have achieved till now?? First do something on ground against Burma then ask others.
This is the difference between war monger Pakistan and Bangladesh. While you spent money on military and stroked you nationalistic ego, we pulled half of our population out of poverty. There is nothing we can achieve from a war. Please keep fighting like cavemen, we have no interest. now if you would be kind enough to stay on topic.....

why BD need to arm itself? India is there to protect you since 1971, so why spend money on weapons?
Indian aggression??? India created Bangladesh and you are their brothers since 1971, you killed so many muslims in BD after 1971 to please India, how India can be your enemy?? Your PM praise relationship with India. Just ask them again to protect you, now from Burma.
Seems like you are eternally bitter about 1971 mega defeat and mega surrender of your most handsome army in the world.:lol::lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom