What's new

Umme Rubab – A Brave Daughter Of Pakistan Who Walked Barefoot To Court, Seeking Justice!

It's a pity that we have built ourselves a country which can't even give justice to the common man. And a shame that our women have to walk barefooted to protest.
How lower can a society and nation go? Specially the one carrying the audacity to label itself as having something to do with "Islam"...

https://www.samaa.tv/news/humanrigh...-barefoot-in-court-against-the-feudal-system/

A Sindhi woman walked barefoot to court to protest against the control of tribal chiefs in the province.

rubab-444x480-1-538x480.jpg

A picture of Umme Rubab walking out of a court barefoot has been shared on social media since Sunday night.

The 20-year-old belongs to a town in Sindh’s Dadu district. Her father, grandfather and uncle were murdered by tribal chieftains in 2018. The accused murderers are currently serving as MPAs in the Sindh Assembly, according to social right activist Jibran Nasir.

“I was helpless. These sardars and feudal lords have taken my entire family,” she told SAMAA TV on its programme Naya Din on Monday. “I have been fighting the case for 15 months and the suspects are still out on interim bail.”

She said that the suspects have threatened her and even opened fire on her family members to stop her from pursuing the case.

“I request the army chief to take notice of this and help me get justice,” she plead.

Rubab said that her father was killed because he challenged the ‘Sardari nizam [tribal chieftain system]’. He formed a council, the Tamandar Council, to fight the system. “My dad said that our religion and law gives us rights and he wanted to secure those rights for us,” she said, adding that the sardars didn’t like this as they want to control everything.

“They targeted my father to silence us,” she added.

Rubab vowed to continue seeking justice and asked people to help her in her mission.
Army should give her full protection. Note my worlds, she will be silence too, like her parents.

This is tip of the ice berg there are many horror stories in interior Sindh. Filthy rich PPP supported sardars own the local people, they murder anyone and kidnap daughters of farmers for their lust. Don't believe me? Have the courage to ask some of the escaped Sindhis who move to Karachi from interior Sindh. Land of the Pure, ruled by impure.

Watch after 8:55 about details on Umme Rubab on "Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada Kay Sath"

wadera system in sindh is a very big problem.rape and exchange of girls is common.problem is most of these cases remain concealed from media.life of a girl in internal sindh is miserable.it's like living in a cage.

We need land reforms in this country and all these illegitimate children of East India company need to be hanged for their crimes.

This country needs a bloody revolution like Iran :butcher:, IK won't be able to do Jack, diddly sh*t on his own. :mad:

haha justice in Pakisyaj!!

shahrukh jataoi must be smilling at cockroach Pakistanis and their dream of getting justice in elitistan !

Back
Top Bottom