What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

That depends whether the Jats of Haryana are considered Jats by you.

Jats are not only in Haryana, in Punjab they are called jatts, in UP they have sizable presence.. The whole Ghaziabad, Merrut, Muzzfarpur belt is kind of their strong-holds besides they are there in almost all the parts of India.. and did i missed Rajasthan, MP

I saw bits of the tv show.
There were flying monkeys and what not.
Got bored so watched WWE.

And I saw and read about ababeels being used as drones.. I laughed and stopped right at that point...

I saw bits of the tv show.
There were flying monkeys and what not.
Got bored so watched WWE.

Means you don't know anything about Mahabharat. So, why you commented like an idiot without knowing any thing.(Anyway Mahabharat has names and characters of all ancient Kingdoms from Subcontinent that existed in ancient times from Gandhara to Pragjyotishpur(Assam))

Jats are not only in Haryana, in Punjab they are called jatts, in UP they have sizable presence.. The whole Ghaziabad, Merrut, Muzzfarpur belt is kind of their strong-holds besides they are there in almost all the parts of India.. and did i missed Rajasthan, MP

And I saw and read about flying ababeels.. I laughed and stopped right at that point...

No need to get all sensitive.
Dude asked me a question and I answers honestly.
No one asked you about any aba beels or anything like that.

Means you don't know anything about Mahabharat. So, why you commented like an idiot without knowing any thing.

Who said I didn't know anything?
I know the history of the vedas and the Mahabrata and what not.
Like I said, the story itself is mighty boring so I have not read/watched, but that doesn't mean I didn't do my research into it.

Fact of the mater is that that Vedas are basically Aryan invaders killing indigenous Dravidian and creating the glorious religion of Hinduism and the glorious language of Sanskrit.

Of course you cant win over the hearts and minds of people with that narration, so they gave it the classic "Good vs Evil" spin.
Good being the Aryan invaders and Evil being the indigenous Dravidian.

Also flying monkeys are involved, have not figured that one out yet tho.

Means you don't know anything about Mahabharat. So, why you commented like an idiot without knowing any thing.(Anyway Mahabharat has names and characters of all ancient Kingdoms from Subcontinent that existed in ancient times from Gandhara to Pragjyotishpur(Assam))

That's too much to expect from an uneducated dumbo..

hahahahahahahahaha ..bull ****...... muslam jatt converted to islam in 12 th or 13th century and our sikh religion start in end of 16th century .........my grand ancestors like baba naro bajwa,baba manka bajwa and mehar manga controll around 70% of rural sialkot distt even at the time of islamic rule....and establish city and town like narowal,pusrur,chawinda and bajwat in sialkot distt...and never bend the head against any islamic rulers...and in mid of 17th century we converted to sikhism from Hinduism
So ignorant, I feel embarrassed for you.

There were Sikhs before Islam?

LMAO...

If you learn history of the Jatts, before they moved into Punjab they were herders from Sindh. At that time they did not have a religion, and Raja Dahir persecuted them.

Get a clue, or stop posting, thanks.

Btw, there are most likely more Muslim Jatts than Hindu or Sikh Jatts.

Like I said, the story itself is mighty boring so I have not read/watched, but that doesn't mean I didn't do my research into it.

Fact of the mater is that that Vedas are basically Aryan invaders killing indigenous Dravidian and creating the glorious religion of Hinduism and the glorious language of Sanskrit.

Of course you cant win over the hearts and minds of people with that narration, so they gave it the classic "Good vs Evil" spin.

Look at the standard of Pakistani education.. With such education, what else do you expect people end up becoming?
smiley-throwing-bomb.gif

No doubt, they love to meet all those houris waiting for them..

oh no, you guys are really hurting my feeling by calling me names. :rofl:

Once Indians start abusing you, it means that you have already won :cool:
u are calling our god a flying monkey
if i call ur god a pig how will u react
instead of reporting him u r enjoying it
shame on u

You really have super-intelligence to quench your confusion that Pakistan's history starts with Muhammad Bin Qasim.

45'22" I am not going to quote you because your post will be deleted soon and you might be banned but I do have to say that you should really re read what I said.
And if you still don't understand what I said (maybe I used too high level English) then read it a 3rd time.
But please, what ever you do, don't make silly comments like that.

As for the rest of you lot, all you guys are doing is changing the topic. No one has addressed what I have said. You all just jumped to your stock bash Pakistan mode.
I don't see a single coherent thought out counter post, all I see is Indians foaming at the mouth.

But hey, it's easy for Pakistanis to be the BIGGER MAN ;)

But I just wanted to know if you have read those funny stories about Flying ababeels destroying armies of Elephants..

and btw, those ababeels are alive till date and attacking their targets in the form of drones..

I think you will agree with my assessment..

But I just wanted to know if you have read those funny stories about Flying ababeels destroying armies of Elephants..

and btw, those ababeels are alive till date and attacking their targets in the form of drones..

Off topic.
If you feel insecure about your beliefs that's fine but please don't derail the thread.

Feel free to open a new thread and ask that question.

45'22" I am not going to quote you because your post will be deleted soon and you might be banned but I do have to say that you should really re read what I said.
And if you still don't understand what I said (maybe I used too high level English) then read it a 3rd time.
But please, what ever you do, don't make silly comments like that.

As for the rest of you lot, all you guys are doing is changing the topic. No one has addressed what I have said. You all just jumped to your stock bash Pakistan mode.
I don't see a single coherent thought out counter post, all I see is Indians foaming at the mouth.

But hey, it's easy for Pakistanis to be the BIGGER MAN ;)
i dont mind if i get banned,it was u who started this,i have reported ur post,u might have reported mine
if the mods think i did wrong they can ban me for sure but it was u who brought religion and god into this
and believe me i dont like it at all

Off topic.
If you feel insecure about your beliefs that's fine but please don't derail the thread.

Feel free to open a new thread and ask that question.

Insecure from stupid talks of an idiot.. :lol:

i dont mind if i get banned,it was u who started this,i have reported ur post,u might have reported mine
if the mods think i did wrong they can ban me for sure but it was u who brought religion and god into this
and believe me i dont like it at all

Like I said, re read the post.
Not once did I mention God or gods or what not.
I think you read too much into my post.
some insecurities perhaps?

Insecure from stupid talks of an idiot.. :lol:

You mad bro? :D

Back
Top Bottom