What's new

Umayyad invasion of Sindh and the arrival of Islam

They are portrayed as some superstars instead of the uncouth,ill educated,un sophisticated,barbarian mongol pygmies that they are.

ill educated unspohisticated people build huge gardens irrigations fountains? as well as develop arts & litreature? damn i wish we have more of such "barbarians" in south asia!

That was ll done by his Rajput ministers,

what good is all this extragavanza? Is there any common sense behind all this?

They had to do all that because Delhi is an arid place.

They tried like crazy enough but they did not succeed.

They also fought a lot amongst themselves.

Then and now,we survive only from our own brains and wit,not from any resource and what gave us is what lets ur survive amongst all odds,not the mughals or the british.

Hafiz Syed/Hamid Gul defend Mumbai by accusing India does this,does that openly in Pakistani television.

It has been proven clearly that Kasab comes from Pakistan,everything.

You are still opening your mouth and accusing us,

Btw,I am not one of those who believes my media,i know the realities of my country.

The funny thing,if all that is a lie,why dont u do a Hamla and take kashmir?

If you cant even touch us when we are weak,then what does that talk about your aukaat?

Thats true but then he let Ghori go alive and unpunished.

if he had slaughtered him then and there,the story would have been different.

:rofl: amazing entertainment! but sorry we can't attack you because you have sunny deol!! :lol:

as for moghuls tried to make you muslim! how do you know that? were you there? because clearly you said your history books don't teach this stuff!

you survived against all odds without resources where in shara desert? :rofl: what are you ranting on about little boy

Regarding the invasion,

They had been repulsed so many times before and if the king was united with the others,it would have never happened.

The biggest losers were the buddhists,they pretty much got wiped out.

That was ll done by his Rajput ministers,

what good is all this extragavanza? Is there any common sense behind all this?

They had to do all that because Delhi is an arid place.

so rajputs made architectures under barbaric unsophsticated and what else did you say oh ill educated rulers? were your rajputs slaves to these moghuls? and they didn't make it only in delhi please go learn your history first!!

Regarding the invasion,

They had been repulsed so many times before and if the king was united with the others,it would have never happened.

The biggest losers were the buddhists,they pretty much got wiped out.

:hitwall: wiped out from where? buddhism is one of the oldest religion and can be found in china,nepal & many countries! when did buddhism got wiped out

:rofl: amazing entertainment! but sorry we can't attack you because you have sunny deol!! :lol:

as for moghuls tried to make you muslim! how do you know that? were you there? because clearly you said your history books don't teach this stuff!

you survived against all odds without resources where in shara desert? :rofl: what are you ranting on about little boy

we have indigenous history communicated through word of mouth for centuries,

Thats why we know why our history books are lying.

Our forefathers always made sure the details remained in our minds,generation after generation.

we dont have resources for example Oil & Minerals.

If we did,u ll not be waking up tomorrow to see the sun rise.

we have indigenous history communicated through word of mouth for centuries,

Thats why we know why our history books are lying.

Our forefathers always made sure the details remained in our minds,generation after generation.

we dont have resources for example Oil & Minerals.

If we did,u ll not be waking up tomorrow to see the sun rise.

:rofl: stop it my belly hurts!!! you barbarian :lol: thank you for so much entertainment. but thank god you have no minerals otherwise you would have become shaktiman & become sunny deol! :lol:!

and i like your communication system of word of mouth which basically has no value except chinese whispers & is PURE LIE made up by whoever wants to add masala!

so rajputs made architectures under barbaric unsophsticated and what else did you say oh ill educated rulers? were your rajputs slaves to these moghuls? and they didn't make it only in delhi please go learn your history first!!

:hitwall: wiped out from where? buddhism is one of the oldest religion and can be found in china,nepal & many countries! when did buddhism got wiped out

China is buddhist? My god.

It is there in Nepal? Oh please.

It is there predominantly in South east Asian countries to a certain extent.

Largely it has been wiped out and MBQ is the main reason for that.

I dont see any mughal monuments in places other than Delhi/Agra and a couple of mosques in Lahore/Dhaka.

Random advertisement,nothing useful.

:rofl: stop it my belly hurts!!! you barbarian :lol: thank you for so much entertainment. but thank god you have no minerals otherwise you would have become shaktiman & become sunny deol! :lol:!

and i like your communication system of word of mouth which basically has no value except chinese whispers & is PURE LIE made up by whoever wants to add masala!

Hardly,infact truth remains only through your family and community.

without any agenda.

China is buddhist? My god.

It is there in Nepal? Oh please.

It is there predominantly in South east Asian countries to a certain extent.

Largely it has been wiped out and MBQ is the main reason for that.

I dont see any mughal monuments in places other than Delhi/Agra and a couple of mosques in Lahore/Dhaka.

Random advertisement,nothing useful.

Hardly,infact truth remains only through your family and community.

without any agenda.

so are you trying to tell me Mohammed Bin Qasem had hate specifically for buddhists only??? so raja dahir was a buddhist? and where were the hindus when this Mohammed Bin Qasem went around killing buddhists? make up your mind about what you are saying before saying!!!

& few mosques here & there that you mention well india charges tickets on tourists to go see those places i wonder why!!!!!!! i guess india wants to show the world that they like to be slaves?

& so whispers through generations is what i am supposed to believe! then please believe me when i say that all your rajputs were traitors and let the buddhist die accordign to your logic. because for you history is not rue except what your family tells you.

btw where are you from subarmanium? karanata,tamil nadu or where?

Indians all have caste system.

The culture you have in India is due to fusion that happened where Pakistan is today.

Be happy we brought you culture.
that culture stayed and resulted in bangladesh (ref how he died)

so are you trying to tell me Mohammed Bin Qasem had hate specifically for buddhists only??? so raja dahir was a buddhist? and where were the hindus when this Mohammed Bin Qasem went around killing buddhists? make up your mind about what you are saying before saying!!!

& few mosques here & there that you mention well india charges tickets on tourists to go see those places i wonder why!!!!!!! i guess india wants to show the world that they like to be slaves?

& so whispers through generations is what i am supposed to believe! then please believe me when i say that all your rajputs were traitors and let the buddhist die accordign to your logic. because for you history is not rue except what your family tells you.

btw where are you from subarmanium? karanata,tamil nadu or where?

What a headache u r dude?

I guess u shud be free to enjoy ur ignorant bliss.

Nothing more.

Boys! don't fight. Good or bad I don't know. But now both countries are in sh1t. One more than the other . So please go n do your work.

and this book or text has no citations it is as true as any bed time story about princess & the frog!

Dude provide links from nuetral source if you want to deny such books...
Or should we take it as whatever that goes against your point in discussions is treated like bed-time-story by you peoples though its based on some evidence ?
or do wish us to believe your bed time stories without any concrete evidence?

Back
Top Bottom