What's new

Umar Khalid Khurrasani got treatment in India : Ehsan ullah Ehsan reveals in program Jirga

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
But you have to agree that mohim did achieve it's tasks very effectively:lol:

How am i supposed to know. i was never ever involved in this ghair-parlimaani muhim.

I am clean. i am like an angel. Man kind's angle [to be precise].:angel:

Now learn from this experience and sudhar jaao. Even you can be an angle.

ezgif.com-optimize-16.gif

How am i supposed to know. i was never ever involved in this ghair-parlimaani muhim.

View attachment 393784
with the Malang's (disciples) behind we could allllllllllllll be aaaaaaaaaangels . Come on @The Sandman n @Hell hound lets sing in a chorus , mankinds aaaaaangel turu roooooooooooo :angel:

You Got me. bilqul g .wohe.

Today i posted something on FB in my Class Group. And one of my classmate, Oh God ! mentee bilqul tumhaare jesi. She was more interested in the wrong spelling of "waistcoat" then the thought. :hitwall:
Mera Bhai am ko smajh nae lgi Isi ley pochi :P oh got it ! You meant bhoot :mamba::mamba:

with the Malang's (disciples) behind we could allllllllllllll be aaaaaaaaaangels . Come on @The Sandman n @Hell hound lets sing in a chorus , mankinds aaaaaangel turu roooooooooooo :angel:
aaaaangelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll man kind annnnnnnnngelllllllllllll:angel:

Mera Bhai am ko smajh nae lgi Isi ley pochi :P oh got it ! You meant bhoot :mamba::mamba:
wasey hum teeno nay bhi kasam kahi hoi hay jis thread pay bhi akathey hona hay usay derail lazim karna hay :lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 393784

d2af4733eda16f1d9ac572148abeaf23_-we-have-been-taher-shah-taher-shah-memes_625-469.jpeg

:disagree:

aaaaangelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll man kind annnnnnnnngelllllllllllll:angel:
wth houndy ? You quoted my post but instead of showing my username pdf is showing your's

anyways sing with me we're like aaaaaaaangelzzzzzzz. Noooooooooorth koreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just test fiiiiiiiiired a missiiiiiiiiiile :D

Back
Top Bottom