What's new

Umar Khalid Khurasani, JuA Chief killed in US drone strike in Afghanistan

Your bullshit wont change even if Pakistan put everything on facebook as your ineffective sodomite military commanders tend to do.
You’re brought up wii hypocrisy and bigotry in your veins against a people that opened their doors to your parents and grandparents while they were being raped and made mince meat of.
So please spare us your commentry and condescending snide remarks.

Minus the being ungrateful part, notice the ever-present delusion of the mighty Afghan army. What were they doing waiting for six years, while the couple and their children were in Afghanistan?

If I remember correctly, this Khurasani guy has been dead and injured at least three times in the past.

Is there any reason to believe that this time the news is .......

Engaging in sodomy or stealing US taxpayer money- if you see the VICE expose

The Afghan army can really achieve a lot by being pragmatic and putting any historical bad-blood aside. If they engage in co-operation with Pakistan, the response from here, will be more than kind. But, well.

The Afghan army can really achieve a lot by being pragmatic and putting any historical bad-blood aside. If they engage in co-operation with Pakistan, the response from here, will be more than kind. But, well.

Not possible.

Afghans live in their own delusions. After all they have a 5000 year old history. :lol:

Not possible.

Afghans live in their own delusions. After all they have a 5000 year old history. :lol:

I don't consider Afghanistan as a country. It doesn't display the usual characteristics of one. Neither are Afghan, one people. They live together, sure. But at the first provocation or opportunity, they would engage in a massive blood-bath against each other. Whatever history was there, it is clearly of no use, trying to shove it in anyone's face now.

I don't consider Afghanistan as a country. It doesn't display the usual characteristics of one. Neither are Afghan, one people. They live together, sure. But at the first provocation or opportunity, they would engage in a massive blood-bath against each other. Whatever history was there, it is clearly of no use, trying to shove it in anyone's face now.

They are the most delusional people around. Just today an Afghani was telling me on twitter that Pakistan has no reputation and that Pakistan is fake because half of it is claimed by India and half by Afghanistan and Pakistan has only 70 years old and Afghanistan has 5000 years old history.

Talk to Afghans and every other afghan would say the same BS. And this isn't limited to their normal citizens. This decease is common in their government officials too.

All of them think they are something superior to Pakistanis.They are the most racist people that you would eve find.

It is about time we drop this idea of cooperation with Afghanistan and focus only on peace in Pakistan. Afghanistan is a lost cause. Nothing good is coming out of it. Let them fight and die like always.

I really hope khusra rani does not survive this time

They were in Afghanistan, the world has said it. They were hiking there and they got kidnapped for an exchange which never took place. Where were the Afghan Forces to act on intelligence or did the US not trust you enough?
In earlier reports, it was quoted that they were there to help poorest of the poor, now you say that they are there for hiking.
We have to wait for some more time to get one version of truth.

I am afraid the indian made glasses of hatred you are wearing, will not allow you to see anything, at best they will cause a permanent blindness in the eye and a dark void in your soul, that is if there is any left.

Hope the same can be said for Talis on Pak side of the border and those sitting in settled areas.
It takes two to tango and we are yet to see Pakistan's action vis-a-vis Talis.

Hope the same can be said for Talis on Pak side of the border and those sitting in settled areas.
It takes two to tango and we are yet to see Pakistan's action vis-a-vis Talis.
The fact that the strikes are taking place in side Afghanistan and key terrorists are found on your side of the border shows who and where the safe heavens really are? So spare us the usual BS. Even the US has realized that you lot is full of it.

Justice is served and there are more in line to meet their logical fate. As usual, the handler will be in pain but seeing the outcome of new built cooperation, wouldn't resort to suicide though, I hope that may shoot itself in foot. One in Kabul and this one at border, others will be fleeing in hurry to hideouts but as said "we will find them, pull them out of their holes and will hunt them like never before".

In earlier reports, it was quoted that they were there to help poorest of the poor, now you say that they are there for hiking.
We have to wait for some more time to get one version of truth.
Hiking on their honeymoon. That does not matter if they were helping the poor or hiking, the thing this they were captivated in Afghanistan for 5 years and the Afghan gov' did nothing.

Just read on dawn.com that this son of a khanzir Khurrasani is dead and it makes me so damned sad!!! Killed in a Drone Strike, what an easy way for him to die. He should have been captured alive and should have been tortured for every bruise and injury to APS injured and then he should have been nearly killed 142 times, to be brought back to life and then killed like a khanzir finally the 143rd time!!!!

Back
Top Bottom