What's new

Umar Akmal gives Pakistan injury scare

There is something fishy in Pak cricket. There selection is always arguable.

I remember a player Asim Kamal. He was a terrific talent. Why was he dropped?

This question has been asked before.

But Asim Kamal was mainly a test player. And I think he did fail quite a few times.

I agree selection is fishy. I've read and researched a lot, and it the fact is the PCB did drop Mohammad Yousuf right after he broke the record for scoring the most runs on one year in Test HISTORY!

This would look fishy to most people, but they dropped him because he is a known trouble maker, and suspected match fixer. PCB also dropped Shoaib Malik, Kaneria, and Rana Naveed, despite all being very good players.

So I have to believe most of the PCB is not corrupt, but I do not know yaar.

Of course, its tough to explain why they keep choosing the worst wicket keeper in the hisotry of the sport, Kamran Akmal, someone who is also very very deeply suspected to be a match fixer.

And OMG, having Razzaq on the side is soooo angering. He should not be on the side.

Theres a big difference between politics, friendships, and match fixing, that should be remembered. Because there is no doubt politics plays too large a role in choosing the players. Why they didn't pick Fawad Alam in at least the initial 30, is incredible!!!!!!

He is a test player not ODI player.

Umer Akmal is just making the Pakistani public more and more angry.

I'll tell you this. If Pakistan doesn't make it to the semi or finals. Or if Pakistan meets India and they lose. People will take this anger out on Kamran Akmal, since he's already earned their rightful anger. If Pak meets to India, and they lose, even if Kamran Akmal doesn't resort to suspicious wicket keeping, I think he might get killed.

So for the Akmals sake I hope Pak does well. I've heard that people have been texting his house adress in Pakistan hoping people will attack it. I really hope Akmal gets a good thrashing once he gets home.

Also think Kamran Akmals career is over once the World Cup is over.

Also think Kamran Akmals career is over once the World Cup is over.

ALLAH tumhari Zuban mubarik karey agar aisa howa to tumhein special treat hogi meri taraf say .
kun k kam az kam is zehni aziat say to chutkara miley ga. and i also prey that all of them akmal brother get out of the team cause they are selfish people they dont play for their nation. they play gali cricket.

inshallah team se nehkalgaige.

The only thing that will save their skin is if they win the world cup.

People are very frustrated. This scumbag has done this sooooo many times. He has no shame at all. He doesn't care about the millions of Pakistani fans that spend time watching and discussing the team. He does't care that he's representing Pakistan. But I think he's in for a rude awakening once he gets back to Pakistan. Pakistanis will not let him go unpunished this time.

This Monday against Zimbabwe. It should be easy enough, although now days you never know.

The test will be after that against Australia after that. I liked Pakistans chances for a while, I just wonder how much this Akmal fiasco has hurt the morale of the team. The Pakistani press has been roasting Akmal relentlessly.

Yeah, the Zim match should be easy enough. And by the time Aus comes along, hopefully both sides would have already qualified for QF, making the match more of a warm-up. By then, Umar would have recovered as well. So no reasons to worry.

Yeah, the Zim match should be easy enough. And by the time Aus comes along, hopefully both sides would have already qualified for QF, making the match more of a warm-up. By then, Umar would have recovered as well. So no reasons to worry.

Well their is nothing easy win for Pakistan when it has players like Khatmal brothers. I won't be surprised if some upset happens in the match against Zimbabwe. We have every reason to worry since Chota khatmal's injury is fake and not genuine. The question is why the insincere players like Chota khatmal are given chances again and again even we all know this injury thing is not genuine.

Umer Akmal is doing topi drama just to save his brother's arse. Remember he did ask PCB that he doesn't want to play for Pakistan when his brother was dropped from Australian tour. So you never know and I believe Zulqarnain's affair had also been orchestrated by Akmals as he was going to take Kamran Akmal place in the team. The whole PCB is filled with lunatics and morons.

if anybody should be dropped it is ahmed shahzad....he is doing bonkers with the bat altough his fielding is good.If he goes bring in wahab riaz.......we dont need more batsmen.Do not give over to razzak and put razzak at three if we are in trouble or else bring in asad shafiq.adn play razzak ahead of afridi.

You can't take Zimbabwe easy specially after their few recent performances plus when you have such fragility in Pakistan team's batting and fielding you never know

these brothers are blackmailling the pakistan cricket team time have came to decide the fate of their droping catches and blackmailling we have better players than them asad shafiq is far far bettter player than both brothers i was stupid thinking that umer is a talent to see but after hus batting against srilanka and newzealand boy i will take any tallander on anyday against him to play in my team both bros are stupid players both in batting and fielding

Back
Top Bottom