What's new

Ultimately: China Rejects The Concept Of Sovereignty Except For China

Does US president Biden count? why the white house needs repeatedly backtrack his words?
Joe Biden is in mental decline and every country knows it. That is why his administration is being careful about his appearances and speeches. But similar problems existed with Donald Trump when Trump was considered a rhetorical loose cannon.

When I was active duty, we were repeatedly told that our behaviors and appearances could be representative of our service and ultimately the country's. But there is a difference. Ordinary people like you and I, we are not policy makers and executors. We could INFLUENCE ideas that formulate policies via the votes or the press. But if you are an ambassador or some kind of special envoy, you have the direct line to policy makers and executors. You pick up the phone, and if you are an ambassador TO a major power, the president or prime minister or king/queen is ready for you, and what you say to them often results in policies within months or even hrs. That is why what Lu Shaye said publicly was so dangerous. You can bring up Taiwan all you want and it would be irrelevant. The Baltic people do not care about Taiwan's sovereignty. They care about what Russia thinks of their countries and they believed that what Lu Shaye said WILL BE part and parcel of how Russia formulate foreign policies. Powerful countries do not worry about their sovereignty vis-a-vis China, but you can bet whatever salary you make that behind closed doors, large and small countries are now formulating new foreign policies now that they believe they know how China sees the concept of sovereignty itself.

Congratulations to China...:enjoy:

Joe Biden is in mental decline and every country knows it. That is why his administration is being careful about his appearances and speeches. But similar problems existed with Donald Trump when Trump was considered a rhetorical loose cannon.
LoL, So no one knows if that guy is prefectly healthy either, my point is the thread title is very misleading, it's not China's stance.

Back
Top Bottom