What's new

Ultimately: China Rejects The Concept Of Sovereignty Except For China

You cannot recognize a part of territories of a sovereignty nation and not the other part, that mean you don't respect their sovereignty.

And we aren't talking about dispute either, disputed border is under dispute because of ownership issue, one claim the other, that's outside the concept of sovereign, as in you did not control the disputed part of that territories.
Seems to me your 2nd para contradict your 1st.

The truth is, international law is set by whatever every body agreed on. There is no global/world gov't that has that mandate, and there is no fix rule that everyone can refer to.

Since everyone else is playing double standard with their interpretation as in case by case basis, especially with the recent repeated disrespect towards China's sovereignty in Taiwan, I guess China would just do the same and has its own intepretation similarly.

Seems to me your 2nd para contradict your 1st.

The truth is, international law is set by whatever every body agreed on. There is no global/world gov't that has that mandate, and there is no fix rule that everyone can refer to.

Since everyone else is playing double standard with their interpretation as in case by case basis, especially with the recent repeated disrespect towards China's sovereignty in Taiwan, I guess China would just do the same and has its own intepretation similarly.
No....my 2nd paragragh does not contradict my first, because disputed territories does not count.

And in case of Ukraine, there were no dispute, Crimea and Donbas was part of Ukraine, as it forms the country back in 1991. That was accepted by the Russian back when they ascended to the UN.

Lu Shaye’s remarks in a TV interview late on Friday raise fresh questions about the faith the French president, Emmanuel Macron, has placed in China to act as a mediator between Russia and Ukraine.​
Lu had been asked whether he considered the peninsula of Crimea, which was annexed by Russia in 2014, part of Ukraine under international law.​
“Even these ex-Soviet Union countries do not have effective status, as we say, under international law because there’s no international accord to concretise their status as a sovereign country,” Lu said.​
Lu’s comments appeared to brush aside the sovereignty of countries, including ironically Russia, that formally recognised each other after the Soviet Union’s dissolution and are represented at the United Nations and in European security organisations.
What China is doing is using Russia-Ukraine as a test case for possible future subjugation of Asia. Whatever country that China tried to conquer, had trade relations, geopolitical dominance, or even influenced, China could claim ownership.

This is not a case of 'stupid comment'. Historically, whenever an empire failed of continuous governance of contiguous territories and colonies, those territories became sovereign states by default. China is essentially gaslighting the world starting with Ukraine. China is giving moral support, for now, to Russia. As Ukraine loses the war, just like with Taiwan, China will use diplomatic and economic pressures on other countries to get them to decertify Ukraine as an independent state in their foreign policies.
China didn't, an official may implies it but that can be his personal opinions, many US politicians made various crazy wild claims, does it mean all those claims are US government stance? US politicians can have " personal opinions", why can't China's?

微信图片_20230331233959.png

China didn't, an official may implies it but that can be his personal opinions, many US politicians made various crazy wild claims, does it mean all those claims are US government stance? US politicians can have " personal opinions", why can't China's?
If you do not get it by now, I doubt you ever will, but I will try for the last time...

If you are ambassadorial level, you MUST be careful of what you say 24/7/365 for as long as you are at that level because countries cannot afford to take the chance that you just spoke your opinions. And they cannot take that chance precisely because you are AUTHORIZED to say certain things as what you uttered are supposed to be reflective of your country's leadership. You can be on the loo getting ready to wipe your a55 and still you have to be careful of what you say.

I cannot dumb it down any further. What I just said above is PolSci 101. Do you know what that is?

A governor does not count because a governor is not an ambassador or even a member of a diplomatic staff. :rolleyes:

If you do not get it by now, I doubt you ever will, but I will try for the last time...

If you are ambassadorial level, you MUST be careful of what you say 24/7/365 for as long as you are at that level because countries cannot afford to take the chance that you just spoke your opinions. And they cannot take that chance precisely because you are AUTHORIZED to say certain things as what you uttered are supposed to be reflective of your country's leadership. You can be on the loo getting ready to wipe your a55 and still you have to be careful of what you say.

I cannot dumb it down any further. What I just said above is PolSci 101. Do you know what that is?

A governor does not count because a governor is not an ambassador or even a member of a diplomatic staff. :rolleyes:
Does US president Biden count? why the white house needs repeatedly backtrack his words?

调整大小 ZGSRPENW5RG4NESKMK7ABL6CX4.jpg

Part of wolf warrior strategy. Deliberate mispeaking.

Who cares really, they must be careful - If that was the case, then the original leadership of China was based in Taiwan and hence they are the real govt etc etc. slippery slope - Same for India/Pakistan/Bangladesh - in reality from original India. Turks are using this similar narrative to carve the old Ottoman empire back.

Part of wolf warrior strategy. Deliberate mispeaking.

Who cares really, they must be careful - If that was the case, then the original leadership of China was based in Taiwan and hence they are the real govt etc etc. slippery slope - Same for India/Pakistan/Bangladesh - in reality from original India. Turks are using this similar narrative to carve the old Ottoman empire back.
You pathetic false flagger low life

hey... wumao kuma yako... stick to the point of discussion.

be a good turd - get a lollipop and go join the classroom at local primary school.

when adults are talking , children must keep quiet. Did your CCP Wumao lizards not teach you manners?

hey... wumao kuma yako... stick to the point of discussion.

be a good turd - get a lollipop and go join the classroom at local primary school.

when adults are talking , children must keep quiet. Did your CCP Wumao lizards not teach you manners?

Does it mean that speaking like the US ambassador is not allowed?
you MUST be careful of what you say 24/7/365 ???

wumao wumao wumao.... we know who you are.. management of the forum does not have guts to clean up you yellow wumao madarchod lizards once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom