What's new

ULFA urges Dhaka to 'stop crackdown’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well bangladesh is definitely not pakistan..!!!!!

Toxic_pus clearly proved the point.. these guys masscared innocent muslim immigrants from bangladesh.. now i do not understand how in the world atleast some of these bangladeshis can support ULFA... is the destruction of india more precious than the blood of your own brothers and sisters.?????

This is AGP who conducted the massacre and they are still there to do the same. They formed allegiance with BJP now and got out of ULFA long since. Current ULFA is not Bengali Haters. Infact they protected Bengali muslim after Gujrat and Babri massacre.

Toxic: I think its high time, GoI understand that BD has its share of Islamic fundamentalist who will one day govern BD. They will want nothing short of a split India. I, for one, can see , naked aggression by almost all BD members here, Starting from blaming India for all its evil's .. right up to desiring breakup of our country. Pathetic.

That is wrong. No fundamentalist will rule Bangladesh. But Bangladeshis have soft corner for NE region. You can not take that away regardless of who govern the country at any moment of time.

This is AGP who conducted the massacre and they are still there to do the same. They formed allegiance with BJP now and got out of ULFA long since. Current ULFA is not Bengali Haters. Infact they protected Bengali muslim after Gujrat and Babri massacre.

You may be right regarding nellie massacare, babri and gujarat was isolated incidents and its impact was not felt in any parts of india. And in fact nowhere you could see a fight between hindus and muslims any where else in india after babri and godhra except for mumbai...

and regarding ULFA being the voice of assam people please read the below article, i have met many assamsise people and the demand for seperatistsm is in minority.
Assam students' body slams ULFA
Assam students' body slams ULFA
August 22, 2004 21:02 IST
Email
thisSave to
My PageAsk
UsersWrite a
CommentAfter years of going soft on the banned United Liberation Front of Asom, the once influential All Assam Students' Union on Sunday questioned the militant outfit about its motives and the support that its leadership gets from Bangladesh.

"Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi and ULFA c-in-c Paresh Baruah have soft corner for Bangladeshis. Gogoi needs them to remain in power and ULFA safeguards them to have a safe harbour in Bangladesh," said Samujjal Bhattacharya, adviser, AASU, in Guwahati.

"If ULFA really loves Assam then they should prove it by standing up against the issue of illegal immigrants from Bangladesh," he added.

The remark came after the AASU, which had led a six year long agitation in the early 1980s against the illegal migrants from Bangladesh, was accused by Baruah of being responsible for the 1983 Nellie and Gohpur massacres in which at least 3,000 immigrant Muslims died.

Baruah had said a couple of days ago that the AASU had no moral right to question ULFA's method in attacking an Independence Day function in which 20 people, mostly women and children were killed.

The AASU leadership said that before making such remarks, Baruah should go through the history of the Assam agitation.

Prabin Boro, president, AASU, said, "Both the incidents were part of the mass movement and carried out by participants of the movement. How can Baruah say that AASU was responsible for the massacres?"

"Moreover, Baruah has no right to question our moral rights. AASU will stand up against any atrocities against the people of Assam, whether by government or by ULFA," he added.

"The ULFA chief should remember that we also protested against the killing of women and children during the Bhutan operation."

Baruah and several of ULFA's top leaders are based in Bangladesh for the past decade.

"We neither support the demand of independent Assam nor do we support an armed struggle. We seek a political solution to the ULFA-government conflict," he added.

The AASU leadership also came down strongly on Gogoi.

"We again reiterate our demand for his resignation. In spite of prior intelligence report about subversive activities in the state during I-Day celebrations, he failed to take any appropriate action. Death of innocent children during a government I-Day function is similar to custodial deaths," said Bhattacharya.

Close sources to me told that If Bangladesh did not help ,The action would have been unilateral on India's part
What do you mean by unilateral action on India's part? Do you mean an attack on BD and catch the ULFA leaders? Then better ask your troops to grow steel-made balls with men's hormon injected in it, then come. Cow blood will help to make a good hormon.

Also do circumcisions, although very painful when the age is over 10, to make a perfect match with the steel balls. I hope, you should tell this to your close source (it is not your PM, I guess).

When sending a post, talk like a man and not like a widow. Say straight what you want to say without hiding yourself in an unclear language.

What do you mean by unilateral action on India's part? Do you mean an attack on BD and catch the ULFA leaders? Then better ask your troops to grow steel-made balls with men's hormon injected in it, then come. Cow blood will help to make a good hormon.

Also do circumcisions, although very painful when the age is over 10, to make a perfect match with the steel balls. I hope, you should tell this to your close source (it is not your PM, I guess).

When sending a post, talk like a man and not like a widow. Say straight what you want to say without hiding yourself in an unclear language.

Wow.. that was a cracker.. Kudos to you eastwatch :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey east watch, accept the fact, india have far more advance technology, and questioning the strength of indian balls without a base is foolish.

However i don't think given the indian policy we are not going to attack any country unilataraly. We want friends and not enemeies. Your government is helping us, and i think we need not thinkg about any other alternative.

I have gone through the thread above. But, i have not found indians have made any comments. Are they not happy with our skyscrappers, whose shadow may extend upto Calcutta? Perhaps, indians want us to live in slums.

east watch i posted reply to your comment there..but tell what you want us to write??even if we write anything good you guys will twist it and say propaganda,raw stooges.neo-what ever you name it..or will say we are jealous and trying to derail the thread.so its better for us just to watch ..

east watch i posted reply to your comment there..but tell what you want us to write??even if we write anything good you guys will twist it and say propaganda,raw stooges.neo-what ever you name it..or will say we are jealous and trying to derail the thread.so its better for us just to watch ..

In another Forum there are many beautiful pictures, but not in this Forum. So, I was lamenting that the Indians so criticise us as being a poor country should also see pictures. But, when I went through the thread, I found no comments from any indians.

I was wondering if it is out of jealousy or not. My Indian friends in Tokyo tell me Dhaka skyline is much beautiful than any indian City. But, of course, when you are down on the streets, it is a little different image.

We have a mega-city plan that will encompass many of the areas surrounding Dhaka. Dhaka area will be three times of what it is now. It is a far cry from the days when Kolkata Babus tried to resist even to build an University in Dhaka a few decades before independence in 1947.

In another Forum there are many beautiful pictures, but not in this Forum. So, I was lamenting that the Indians so criticise us as being a poor country should also see pictures. But, when I went through the thread, I found no comments from any indians.

I was wondering if it is out of jealousy or not. My Indian friends in Tokyo tell me Dhaka skyline is much beautiful than any indian City. But, of course, when you are down on the streets, it is a little different image.

We have a mega-city plan that will encompass many of the areas surrounding Dhaka. Dhaka area will be three times of what it is now. It is a far cry from the days when Kolkata Babus tried to resist even to build an University in Dhaka a few decades before independence in 1947.

East watch i am watching that thread from for a long time from now...Its a beautiful thread and before joining here i didn't have any hatred for Bangladeshis ..but seeing some response from your side I dont know what i am feel now..anyway as i said i backed away from posting any comments just because i dont want to open an another front for Indo-Bangla war of words..because its always happens here and I want to enjoy that thread ...

Quit the trolling Mr Career Diplomat.During the caretaker regime and Begum Zia's rule that was a very much discussed option in the Indian establishment.In fact Begum Zia chickened out very badly.
The source was my mentor and he is in a very high ranking you know what.Iam trying nice to be nice to you.Verbal Diarohea is not of my lots attributes

Quit the trolling Mr Career Diplomat.During the caretaker regime and Begum Zia's rule that was a very much discussed option in the Indian establishment.In fact Begum Zia chickened out very badly.
The source was my mentor and he is in a very high ranking you know what.Iam trying nice to be nice to you.Verbal Diarohea is not of my lots attributes

On these boards,if you are without any links or authentic source,no one is going to believe you.

Since you heard it from your mentor,keep it to yourself.We are not going to believe anything unless we see anything concrete.That's the rule.

On these boards,if you are without any links or authentic source,no one is going to believe you.

Since you heard it from your mentor,keep it to yourself.We are not going to believe anything unless we see anything concrete.That's the rule.

Well many of your faternity are having the wet dream of splitting,ruling NE.So I just gave you an insight of what GoI thinks.Believing or not is upto you

Well many of your faternity are having the wet dream of splitting,ruling NE.So I just gave you an insight of what GoI thinks.Believing or not is upto you

Dreaming doesn't make it a reality.

Read through many other forums,you will find your countrymen talking of annexing Bangladesh.Often repenting why they had not done it in 1971..blah ..blah... blah.

Now I tolerate that.Hopefully you will too.

Dreaming doesn't make it a reality.

Read through many other forums,you will find your countrymen talking of annexing Bangladesh.Often repenting why they had not done it in 1971..blah ..blah... blah.

Now I tolerate that.Hopefully you will too.

Come on leon how many Bangladesh hatred thread opened here compared to Indian hatred thread opened by your country men?? The numbers speaks the truth ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom