What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on your taste. Carlsberg is better than Bud, but worse than Efes. Though, once I tried this Australian beer with a small marble in it...AWESOME... sadly can't remember the name.

How about the products of our very own 'Murree Breweries' ?

@ Deno most girls tell me they love my chest hair when I pop my top button. This girl even wanted to feel once, and I was like HELL NO.

Ukraine isn't wealthy, an average Ukrainian has a much lower purchase power parity than an Iranian. Neither is Argentina or Russia. Both are upper middle-income countries.
The list is inconsistent I think. Ukrainians and Russians both are Slavic, so why Ukrainians are ranked first and Russians are ranked 6th? Why you don't find Belarussian people in the list? They are Slavic as well.
The list doesn't make sense at all. For example in New York, you got all types of different races. Some girls look awesome, some girls look like crap. I don't know how they've come up with such a stupid list.

The list is a friggin joke, its like the person who wrote the article chose only the countries he probably visited or something.

NYC has some beautiful women but they are mostly confined to the upper class white neighborhoods which don't even make up a large portion of NYC.

What about hairy legs and arms? :D:P

In case of women :

78f.jpg

In case of men : If you want to end up with a hairless grunt be my guest but as for the rest of us men - We kinda like our hair ! :D

Hes already married to an austrian, a lebanese, a somali and now he wants a russian to complete the quartet ! Problem ?

I think the Russian Muslim Tatars have no problem to marry with an Arab, but many Christian Russian girls are conservative when it comes to the marriage with non-European Whites. :coffee:

NY, and in-fact all of the US is a melting-pot of nations. How in the hell that even made it into the list? Though I'm a bit biased towards the Canadian entry!!! Look at all the awesome ladies Canada has produced.... maybe their patient nature in gene selection? :D
This list is pretty accurate actually. The only thing I disagree with is New York being the top place in the US.

Yaar I was just on another thread you know that one about how we see other nationalities I thanked two Israelis on the trot as they were saying nice things about us. I just stated that we should make a point that we dislike or hate govts ideologies and so on rather then slag of whole nations and their people. same with girls they are human people etc and nationalities are pretty much meaningless

Link me to that thread bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom