What's new

Ukraine’s message to Pakistan

Pakistan has accepted that their No 1 enemy is internal. Do they need so much of nuclear power for Internal enemy. Taliban are about to rich the Pakistan nuclear. Situation shall be very interesting once Taliban get a hand o nuclear weapons.
Can you not please?:pleasantry: The taliban use guerilla tactics , how will they get the nukes which i presume are in max security garrisons?
Them getting nukes is a dumb claim and you know it very well :blah:

interesting.........that would be a disaster

internal or external,they have got enuff nukes
why to increase the size and put them at stake...........

the point this article made was Pak shouldnt trust US and never let go its nukes,but increasing the size is sheer stupidity

Can you not please?:pleasantry: The taliban use guerilla tactics , how will they get the nukes which i presume are in max security garrisons?

Same way in which they succeeded in reaching Kamra and Karachi naval base. I hope that they can never reach.

Last edited:
The worry is not that talibunnies will somehow steal nuclear missiles from a PA base. That won't happen, and even if it does, they are not going to be able to use them.

The worry is that eventually the country might fall to the taliban, who will then control the nukes and other strategic assets.

Same way in which they succeeded in reaching Kamra and Karachi naval base. I hope that they can never reach.
Kamra and Karachi base were a different story where ordinary soldiers can go?
I don't think the Warheads would be in open sight or that even ordinary soldiers will be allowed there .

Pakistan has accepted that their No 1 enemy is internal. Do they need so much of nuclear power for Internal enemy. Taliban are about to rich the Pakistan nuclear. Situation shall be very interesting once Taliban get a hand o nuclear weapons.
aint happening til pak army is active not even their dad us , india can get it , casting a scene in movie is a different thing

Kamra and Karachi base were a different story where ordinary soldiers can go?
I don't think the Warheads would be in open sight or that even ordinary soldiers will be allowed there .

I hope so but it is very difficult to predict Talibans. They almost reach nuclear facility in Kamra.

The worry is not that talibunnies will somehow steal nuclear missiles from a PA base. That won't happen, and even if it does, they are not going to be able to use them.

The worry is that eventually the country might fall to the taliban, who will then control the nukes and other strategic assets.
And how exactly in theory will it fall to them?
The taliban can damage Pakistan internally very well however taking over the country they can't ?They can't even hold on to small territories , remember Swat etc , the problem for the taliban is they can't take territory unless they come out in real combat.

like GI Joe:Retalliation :lol:

seriously,this looks impossible but again we are talking about :pakistan: :(
Et tu Brutus :(:mad::mad:
When Pakistan was made alot of people said it won't be a viable state or it will crumble :disagree: but it hasn't has it:azn:

When I said that Turkey should learn from Ukraine and how everybody is on its own...

One Turkish member said "Oh, Turkey sacrificed its soldiers for West. U.S/Europe will do the same if Turkey ever needs them against Russia etc. Nukes are over-rated..." blah blah blah...

And now I see this thread :lol::lol:

I wonder what Turks have to say about this?

Turkey needs a sophisticated and powerful ballistic missile program and probably nuclear weapons program too. Not now, but in coming decades. Turks should have Ukrainian example in mind...

Why don't you supply them with nukes? Anyway Pakistan considers Turkey as crucial to her interests as itself.

And how exactly in theory will it fall to them?
The taliban can damage Pakistan internally very well however taking over the country they can't ?They can't even hold on to small territories , remember Swat etc , the problem for the taliban is they can't take territory unless they come out in real combat.

Not through pure military tactics, no they cannot take over Pakistan. As you rightly said, mostly they do hit and run attacks, which are not sfficient to take over a country. (However, they don't only do hit and run attacks - they do control some territory occasionally - remember that before SWAT was liberated by the army, the talibs had imposed their writ on that region, and were ruling it with their laws.)

However, guerilla warfare can succeed if there is sympathy from a majority of the population. Mao Zedong did eventualy control and rule China. Whether you like it or not, talibs do have sympathizers in your country, and many of your coutrymen don't know what is so bad about them. After all, they are only asking for shariah and an islamic system to be implemented. The very fact that your country is now trying to negotiate with them and resolve the war through talks should tell you that they are a force to be reckoned with.

Compare this to the maoists in India - they too wage guerilla warfare, and do deadly hit and run attacks from time to time. They kill a few policemen in these attacks, but nobody think that the will ever control territory or overthrow the writ of the Indian state. The difference here is that they do not have any sympathizers within the larger population or among the masses, some intellectuals notwithstanding.

But Pakistan is different. There are TTP sympathizers on this very forum, and even the people who are not TTP sympathizers, have only the difference that they do not agree with their terrorism tactics. But about their eventual goal of wanting a purely islamic state and shariah, many Pakistanis agree with. Which is why there is a real danger that either the TTP will be able to take over the country, or that they will be able to influence the country to such an extent that they can dictate policy. The latter is already happening. They are already in a position to place demands, and bring about changes to the fabric of Pakistan.

Et tu Brutus :(:mad::mad:
When Pakistan was made alot of people said it won't be a viable state or it will crumble :disagree: but it hasn't has it:azn:
Umm..it did, 24 years later.;)

Back
Top Bottom