What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

RT and Press TV FTW!!!! they have come up with at least 20 conspiracy theories between them.

@starwars, Ukr officials claim Russian supplied equipment 48 hours back.

And Separatists Claim Ukraine shot down the aircraft . everyone has been claiming everything since this incident.
Anything which does not conform to your views does not automatically become a conspiracy theory .

US smuggled its missiles into Ukraine to shoot down airliner to blame Russia. US thought it would fool everyone but the world sees right through US terrorist activities.

Russian separatists have no US missiles. This confirms this is 100% US military operation.

@Chak Bamu can we get rid of the Troll, and all his postings pls?

French says there were at least 4 French citizens

Un avion de ligne malaisien s'écrase en Ukraine - BFMTV.com

EUROPE - En direct : des dizaines de morts dont au moins quatre Français - France 24

Horrible "accident". This will have serious consequences for Russia and their terrorists in Eastern Ukraine. Hopefully they will be taught a lesson as many of the causalities were Dutch and American aside from the 4 Frenchmen until now.

Aside from all the Malaysian casualties.

Ukraine and its allies should remove those terrorists once and for all.

Unfortunately, I can not warn him for saying his mind unless he uses foul language, abuses someone, insults a nationality, etc...
Like they say, every village has an idiot. People are known by the quality of their posts.

If I come across something from him that crosses the line, I will take action. This is a fast moving thread and I am a few pages behind.

I have been banned from numerous threads for supposedly posting 'un related' stuff. Maybe you should ban all people who are defending the actions of Russian terrorists by coming up with outrageous conspiracy theories that even make the Jamat e Islami nutjobs look sane. Conspiracy theories should be off topic too, right?

Today we have a plane crash in Ukraine in which there are no eyewitnesses to a missile, but we know that it was a missile, we know which kind of missile it is, and we know who fired it, except for the fact that there is no evidence

Because Russia is a legitimate suspect, and US is not.
And maybe you should tell those people blaming US for everything to provide sources/evidence or stay at daycare centres.
Which other 3rd party members are saying false flag and US did it? Blaming US is a past time for these people

I repeat this for emphasis because one you obviously wont simply understand a simple line, two since I practice the following quite often and not seem stupid like you.

<< Why do you care what some person without any evidence has to say? >>

why do I need to tell anyone why they are wrong? Do I have any authority to decide on the limited information avalible? Do they? Do you? Answer : NO

Its about time you stop feeding that hateful mentality against Pakistanis you have grown like a well groomed garden in your brain, its effecting your way of thinking and leaking the stench of arrogance.

Un avion de ligne malaisien s'écrase en Ukraine - BFMTV.com

EUROPE - En direct : des dizaines de morts dont au moins quatre Français - France 24

Horrible "accident". This will have serious consequences for Russia and their terrorists in Eastern Ukraine. Hopefully they will be taught a lesson as many of the causalities were Dutch and American aside from the 4 Frenchmen until now.

Aside from all the Malaysian casualties.

Ukraine and its allies should remove those terrorists once and for all.

They wont use force against Russia itself. Most likely extra sanctions

And Separatists Claim Ukraine shot down the aircraft . everyone has been claiming everything since this incident.
Anything which does not conform to your views does not automatically become a conspiracy theory .

Russia is a dear friend, but what I feel is this was a horrible mistake on the rebels part, they mistook it for another of UKR military craft. Most rebels are bozos with guns - plenty of examples of that in Syria.

You ( Vladi ) gives a monkey (Russian terrorists) a gun and the monkey shoots someone, do you blame the monk
easy answer. russia supplier terrorists with technology to shot down airplanes. Those are stupid morons like the self proclaimed mayor of slawansk. My guess is that ome of those morons simply made a mistake. That happens when you give technology to those morons. Now it will get interesting. I feel sorry for the victims. The brak up happemed at cruisimg altitude. I hope the hull did crack early so people got unconcious and did not suffer all the way down.

When an idiot gives a monkey a gun, and the monkey shoots someone, who do you blame, the monkey ? The little dictator Vladi is in DEEP BORSCHT !! He's going to have sanctions coming out his stupid, little @ss !!

AM hearing Israel is launching ground invasion of Gaza right now

Kiev deployed powerful surface-to-air missile systems to E. Ukraine ahead of the Malaysian plane crash

The Ukrainian military reportedly deployed a battery of Buk surface-to-air missile systems, capable of bringing down high-flying jets, to the Donetsk region the day before the Malaysian passenger plane crashed in the area.

Itar-Tass and Interfax news agencies are citing a source familiar with the issue, who said that another battery of Buk systems is currently being prepared for shipment to Donetsk region from the Ukrainian city of Kharkov. The Donetsk region remains the scene of heavy fighting between government troops and the forces of the opposition, which refused to recognize the regime change in Kiev and demand federalization.

A Malaysian Airlines aircraft en route from Amsterdam to Malaysia crashed in Eastern Ukraine – not far from the Russian border – on Thursday.

There were reportedly 280 people and 15 crew members on board the Boeing-777 plane, who reportedly all died in the crash.

There were unconfirmed reports the Malaysian plane was travelling at an altitude of over 10,000 meters when it was allegedly hit by a missile.

There’s no way that the self-defense forces in Donetsk Region are in possession of such complex weaponry, he stressed.

Only S-300 and Buk surface-to-air missile systems are capable of hitting targets at such altitude, the source said.

Buk (Blume) is a family of self-propelled, medium-range surface-to-air missile systems developed by the former USSR and Russia to engage targets at an altitude of up to 30 kilometers.

Chances are high that the Malaysian plane was really downed by the Ukrainian anti-aircraft defense, Yury Karash, pilot and aviation expert, told RT.

“A Boeing-777 is an extremely reliable piece of machinery. Modern planes don’t just crash with no reason,”
he said. “Let us recall how a Ukrainian missile downed Russian TU-154 aircraft ten years ago. I can’t completely exclude the possibility the Boeing-777 was also hit by a missile.”

“I don’t know who could’ve shot it down. But I can allege that it was most likely the Ukrainian armed forces: simply because its military – anti-aircraft defense, in particular – are, unfortunately, unqualified. As judging by the overall state of the Ukrainian armed forces, insufficient attention has been paid to their training,”
Karash added.

Reports in the Western media hurried to blame the self-defense forces of the People’s Republic of Donetsk for bringing the plane down.

The claims were denied by the representatives of the Donetsk People’s Republic, saying that it’s the Ukrainian military, which destroyed the aircraft.

“We simply don’t have such air defense systems. Our man-portable air defense systems have a firing range 3,000 - 4,000 meters. The Boeing was flying at a much higher altitude,”
Sergey Kavtaradze, special representative for the prime minister of the Donetsk People’s Republic, explained.

Kavtaradze also expressed condolences to the relatives of all of those who lost their lives in the tragedy.

Kiev deployed powerful surface-to-air missile systems to E. Ukraine ahead of the Malaysian plane crash – reports — RT News

They don;t want to use force against Russia. They also don;t need to use force against Russia.

The issue was always the EU: as long as the EU would be hurt by sanctions and didn't completely agree to them, the USA couldn't act. Now this will most likely change: EU will swallow the losses and go forward with the sanctions

Russia is creating problems everywhere. Threatening peaceful Eastern European states, causing great trouble in Ukraine, invading Georgia, oppressing the native Caucasians and other minorities, ruling Central Asia directly etc.

I hope that France, Netherlands and the US will be very vocal. We all know who is behind this. Mistake or not.

It's not the first time that those so-called "separatists" have been shooting planes down be it war planes or civilian planes.

When Russia is not sponsoring mass-murder in Syria they are doing things like those.

Thankfully Europeans will never trust any Russian regime.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom