What's new

Ukraine located in Pakistan, according to CNN

If you believe those selective edited vids, you are dumb.
back in high school, we had a group of exchange students from the US, the mid west to be exact. They asked us if we rode kangaroos to school. They would have been around 15 years old. Everything is possible with yanks.

back in high school, we had a group of exchange students from the US, the mid west to be exact. They asked us if we rode kangaroos to school. They would have been around 15 years old. Everything is possible with yanks.
And when I was in Europe back when I was active duty, many Frenchmen, Germans, Italians, and Spaniards asked how can I, an Asian, be an American, and how many families can afford horses to go places in the West.

And when I was in Europe back when I was active duty, many Frenchmen, Germans, Italians, and Spaniards asked how can I, an Asian, be an American, and how many families can afford horses to go places in the West.
Kangroo one was more funnier :sarcastic:

Yep! But not as much as you Americans! :P :D
Yes they take the cake in dumbness :D

It's journalists, people with higher education... How can they be so stupid? Even our children have a better understanding about the planet on which they live.
Correction, its American "journalists", in CNN's case its most likely these so called "journalists" and reporters got their job due to affirmative action.

Oh man CNN, Pakistan, Ukraine, Hong Kong and London?? Why not just get a map, how hard is it?

It probably takes more effort to point the place out wrong then it does to get it right.

May be some one who hasn't got his incentives wanted to screw his boss..... :P

And the Yanks don't even know who their Vice President is!! Don't believe me? Here....

The world's only super power! Oh yeah! :rofl::omghaha:

Well apparently the knowledge of who the VP is a good topic of conversation when half of India is squatting on railway tracks every morning.:partay:

Well apparently the knowledge of who the VP is a good topic of conversation when half of India is squatting on railway tracks every morning.:partay:
They at least know who their vice president is! But they care a squat! :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom