What's new

Ukraine located in Pakistan, according to CNN

cnn-point-pakistan-instead-ukraine.jpg
"There's one good thing about war; it teaches people geography." - It appears CNN is an exception to the rule.

Are they pointing towards Pakistan future condition that might be like Ukraine??

Hmm..so pakistanis really are white nordic europeans according to cnn.Damn these yanks have quite some duffers:rofl:

Haha, i expected such from FOX NEWS but CNN?

:o:

cnn-point-pakistan-instead-ukraine.jpg
"There's one good thing about war; it teaches people geography." - It appears CNN is an exception to the rule.
hahaha, oh that's classic. Besides their sometimes shoddy editing and fact checking, I do have to say that CNN does do a good job usually. Of course they've made a bunch of mistakes that offset their good journalism, but when they do good, they do real good.

No surprise!
The Americans fought ten years of war in Afghanistan,
but Many Americans do not even know where Afghanistan!o_O

CNN are a bunch of idiots

Most Americans are, but to be fair to Americans; most people are idiots.

Anyway, are people still going to follow these mainstream Western media outlets?

hahaha, oh that's classic. Besides their sometimes shoddy editing and fact checking, I do have to say that CNN does do a good job usually. Of course they've made a bunch of mistakes that offset their good journalism, but when they do good, they do real good.

CNN? Pure Western state propaganda. You really should do some serious research about mainstream western media and how they operate.

Last edited:
CNN? Pure Western state propaganda. You really should do some serious research about mainstream western media and how they operate.
Yeah, and I'm just supposed to believe everything you or some guy on the internet says, am I right? CNN is bias in favor of the US, but every media channel in every nation does this for their own nation.

And the Yanks don't even know who their Vice President is!! Don't believe me? Here....

The world's only super power! Oh yeah! :rofl::omghaha:
You realize that using a youtube video proves nothing right? Americans are smarter than you give them credit for, you don't become a super power by being a dumb nation.

Yeah, and I'm just supposed to believe everything you or some guy on the internet says, am I right? CNN is bias in favor of the US, but every media channel in every nation does this for their own nation.

You realize that using a youtube video proves nothing right? Americans are smarter than you give them credit for, you don't become a super power by being a dumb nation.
So according to you, all these videos are fake and made by American actors? :omghaha: Oh yeah! Now why didn't I think of that? Dumb me!! :confused:

So according to you, all these videos are fake and made by American actors? :omghaha: Oh yeah! Now why didn't I think of that? Dumb me!! :confused:
No, but it is selective editing. You don't find a trend based on a few select sample groups, that's not how trends work. Besides, through the power of selective editing, you can pretty much show the audience what you want them to see, so I have no doubt that this video was heavily edited to show such a thing. It's basic marketing/advertising/editing.

You've failed to see the full picture, and have used your sense of logic to assume what I was going to say, which turned out to be (surprise surprise) wrong. I'd say I'm surprised, but I'm not, I'm really not.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom