368263_original.jpg

Stilet

Katran.jpg

BM-5M Katran-M

Blik-2M.jpg

Blik-2M

btr-3e1_45.jpg

@Silentspeaker , @bananarepublic ,
@Bilal Khan (Quwa), @Signalian , @path-finder , @Arsalan , @HRK , @Ulla , @The-Eagle , @S.U.R.B. , @Mugwop , @Aung-zaya , @ali_raza , @Khafee , @Kaptaan , @Penguin , @Tankman , @Manticore , @Zarvan , @Dazzler , @Davidsling , @MarvellousThunder@PDC , @Mohammed Khaled , @TheOccupiedKashmir

Dear colleagues, I understand this topic (thread ) is uninteresting and you are very well informed about the current development of Ukrainian armored vehicles and the latest trends in the armored industry of Ukraine. In this regard, I indefinitely stop my tireless four-month daily work.

Thank you for attention.

Sincerely, Glavcom, expert with Ukrainian armored vehicles.

ukraine_pakistan.jpg

View attachment 383275

@Bilal Khan (Quwa), @Signalian , @path-finder , @Arsalan , @HRK , @Ulla , @The-Eagle , @S.U.R.B. , @Mugwop , @Aung-zaya , @ali_raza , @Khafee , @Kaptaan , @Penguin , @Tankman , @Manticore , @Zarvan , @Dazzler , @Davidsling , @MarvellousThunder@PDC , @Mohammed Khaled , @TheOccupiedKashmir

Dear colleagues, I understand this topic (thread ) is uninteresting and you are very well informed about the current development of Ukrainian armored vehicles and the latest trends in the armored industry of Ukraine. In this regard, I indefinitely stop my tireless four-month daily work.

Thank you for attention.

View attachment 383274

oh come on keep posting as per your convenience .... you have made a valuable contribution to the forum & presenting a very important industry of your country here & obviously by this efforts of yours are adding knowledge to most of the members here about your country & its industry I hope to see you here posting ....

BTW an idea if you find it worthy enough I hope to see a thread on Ukrainian Aviation Industry specially its cargo jets covering development history current active programs etc.

View attachment 383275

Thank you for attention.

View attachment 383274
I might not comment or engage, but I read this thread by every time you update it.

Thank you for attention.

Even you tag me and others or not but I am sure I read it daily and check every new update so you can continue with your valuable feedback as well as update in this regard. None said it is uninteresting and there is a reason that this thread has been made as sticky to be prominent due to your input and efforts.

Regards,

View attachment 383275

Thank you for attention.

View attachment 383274
Check your views on this thread... and you'll see, you've got nearly 26K in 3.5 months... That's nice.
Keep going .

Even you tag me and others or not but I am sure I read it daily and check every new update so you can continue with your valuable feedback as well as update in this regard. None said it is uninteresting and there is a reason that this thread has been made as sticky to be prominent due to your input and efforts.

Regards,

I might not comment or engage, but I read this thread by every time you update it.

oh come on keep posting as per your convenience .... you have made a valuable contribution to the forum & presenting a very important industry of your country here & obviously by this efforts of yours are adding knowledge to most of the members here about your country & its industry I hope to see you here posting ....

BTW an idea if you find it worthy enough I hope to see a thread on Ukrainian Aviation Industry specially its cargo jets covering development history current active programs etc.

Check your views on this thread... and you'll see, you've got nearly 26K in 3.5 months... That's nice.
Keep going .

Ok.

Overview of the family combat vehicles BTR-3 series:

btr-3e.jpg

line armored personnel carrier BTR-3E

btr-3u.jpg

line armored personnel carrier BTR-3U

btr-3es.jpg

line armored personnel carrier BTR-3ES

btr-3e-70.jpg

line armored personnel carrier BTR-3E-70 ("BTR-80 in ukrainian style")

btr-3e-1u.jpg

line armored personnel carrier BTR-3E-1U

btr-3e1_46.jpg

line armored personnel carrier BTR-3E1

btr-3e1k.jpg

Command armored personnel carrier BTR-3E1K

btr-3da_2.jpg

line armored personnel carrier BTR-3DA

btr-3br_1.jpg

Armored repair and recovery vehicle BTR-3BR

btr-3rk.jpg

Self-propelled antitank missile system BTR-3RK

BTR-3M1.jpg

Self-propelled mortar BTR-3M1

btr-3m2.jpg

Self-propelled mortar BTR-3M2

btr-3s.jpg

Armored medical vehicle BTR-3S

btr-3e-90_2.jpg

btr-3e-90_1.jpg

Fire Support Vehicle BTR-3E-90

Continue the series of publications ukrainian weapons "Dream Pakistan Army"

stugna-p_2.jpg

The claimed distance of 5,000 meters on the shoulder of this rocket, but the fact that the accuracy of the distance does not suffer in any way, and therefore the missiles, one by one, hit the target in the best traditions of Robin Good.

Ukrainian Stugna-P.jpg

Ukrainian anti-tank complexes Stugna-P seriously increased the defense capability of Pakistan.

stugna-p.jpg

Continue the series of publications ukrainian weapons "Dream Pakistan Army"

View attachment 383800

The claimed distance of 5,000 meters on the shoulder of this rocket, but the fact that the accuracy of the distance does not suffer in any way, and therefore the missiles, one by one, hit the target in the best traditions of Robin Good.

View attachment 383801

Ukrainian anti-tank complexes Stugna-P seriously increased the defense capability of Pakistan.

View attachment 383799

is it fire & forget missile ... ??

is it fire & forget missile ... ??

These are photo frames of high-precision shooting from the acceptance tests of a series of anti-tank complexes Stugna-P for the Algerian army.

Overview of the family combat vehicles BTR-4 series:

btr-4a.jpg

line armored personnel carrier BTR-4A

DcpnJpm6NLg.jpg

btr-4v_2.jpg

btr-4v_1.jpg

line armored personnel carrier BTR-4V

AfF99ESRFtE.jpg
g_Y4cMVX-J4.jpg
Q-r0Rmi1Kfs.jpg

cIKemaVLrFg.jpg

fwzO1tfZY3E.jpg