What's new

Ukraine conflict: Russia accused of shooting down jet

So have they proven to be the crypto-nazis? And don't forget that the person who's in the office is porochenko not tymochenko
They are the real Nazis. Their spiritual leader - Bandera, Hitler's servant. They hate other nations, and eager to build a "Ukraine for Ukrainians." They bullied, beat, or just kill members of the opposition. They walk with torches around the cities. They burn dozens of innocent people. They are Nazis.

writing in red made you look very clever there :lol:

I'm never going to shout to my enemy what I want, at least that much wit should be there when you fight against your enemy! Your niyaat is good, so may Allah bless you.

Ukraine should adopt a more REALISTIC STANCE and make amends with Russia.

Their spiritual leader - Bandera, Hitler's servant. They hate other nations, and eager to build a "Ukraine for Ukrainians." They bullied, beat, or just kill members of the opposition. They walk with torc
They are the real Nazis. Their spiritual leader - Bandera, Hitler's servant. They hate other nations, and eager to build a "Ukraine for Ukrainians." They bullied, beat, or just kill members of the opposition. They walk with torches around the cities. They burn dozens of innocent people. They are Nazis.
How about regulating the whole world except russia as a nazi?
This is what you truly get from the soviet-era style propaganda and lack of free media.....

How about regulating the whole world except russia as a nazi?
This is what you truly get from the soviet-era style propaganda and lack of free media.....
What does the rest of the world? Is it somewhere other than in present Ukraine Hitler and his minions are considered heroes? Try to escape from stereotypes. We have long ago lost our communist propaganda. But Nazi propaganda is in Ukraine and it thrives there. I see it all from the inside, not from the Internet, and especially not from the Western press, in which truth almost never happens.
We have long ago experienced the collapse of our ideological system, but West still lives in a world of propaganda illusion. Not all ,of course.

Everywhere lives in a "propaganda illusion" because most countries citizens are morons, you mean to tell me that your average Russian (who is far more uneducated and impoverished than their western counterparts) does not turn on Russian news and thinks oh no this is bullshit, I better go seek out alternative news sources, no of course he doesent he like most of the world will believe what he is told because they dont have the tenacity to seek news elsewhere from multiple sources to get a full picture.

The facts are fairly simple in this case, plane flying over Ukraine, it comes to no harm until it reaches an area where the Ukranian airforce has lost many planes recently. Its either the Ukrainian army of the rebels.

The Ukrainian army...well I find it doubtful that they even have permanently manned sam sites at the moment for one simple reason, the rebels are not flying in planes..PERIOD especially OVER Ukraine from west to east so it leaves the option of the rebels being to blame, it was undoubtedly an accident though. Sure you can start saying its the Ukrainian army doing it but then your turning this into a conspiracy theory which 90% of the time is usually just horseshit spoken by a minority of weirdos on the internet who think they know the truth when in reality their truth was formed from someone on youtube or a crappy news website who wasnt there and isnt an expert on any of the things that happened.

Everywhere lives in a "propaganda illusion" because most countries citizens are morons, you mean to tell me that your average Russian (who is far more uneducated and impoverished than their western counterparts) does not turn on Russian news and thinks oh no this is bullshit,

As usually, you are spewing verbal trash that exposes you as a liar and someone who makes up claims for your own agenda.

Russia ranks first in world in terms of college graduate rates. The poverty rate in Russia is also lower them many western countries.

The Most Educated Countries in the World - 24/7 Wall St.

According to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development’s latest report, as of 2011, an estimated 53.5% of Russian adults held a tertiary degree, which is the equivalent of a college degree in the United States. It was the highest proportion among the developed countries considered by the OECD.

I better go seek out alternative news sources, no of course he doesent he like most of the world will believe what he is told because they dont have the tenacity to seek news elsewhere from multiple sources to get a full picture.

Again a rubbish statement you are pulling out of thin air. How do you know what news sources i watch, how do you know what news sources the average Russian watches?

You better back your claim with a source.

The facts are fairly simple in this case, plane flying over Ukraine, it comes to no harm until it reaches an area where the Ukranian airforce has lost many planes recently. Its either the Ukrainian army of the rebels.

The Ukrainian army...well I find it doubtful that they even have permanently manned sam sites at the moment for one simple reason, the rebels are not flying in planes..PERIOD

Right the Ukrainian military just transported SAMs to the Russian border just for fun. The Ukrainians shot down a Russian airliner in 2001 which they initially denied. There were no rebels or even hostilities when Ukraine downed that Russian airliner, so now we are supposed to blindly believe that the same people that previously shot down an airliner that they denied are not suspects? The same people that purposefully have targeted hundreds of civilians for retribution are not capable of targeting civilians on an airliner, which suites their agenda?

especially OVER Ukraine from west to east so it leaves the option of the rebels being to blame, it was undoubtedly an accident though. Sure you can start saying its the Ukrainian army doing it but then your turning this into a conspiracy theory which 90% of the time is usually just horseshit spoken by a minority of weirdos on the internet who think they know the truth when in reality their truth was formed from someone on youtube or a crappy news website who wasnt there and isnt an expert on any of the things that happened.

This Ukrainian government is famous for denial and lying. When Pork-ashenko visited eastern Ukraine residents shamed him for what the military did. He simply denied, denied, denied. Entire eastern regions of Ukraine are in ruins, on some days over a dozen civilians are killed, their is video and photos of Ukrainian forces using rows of howitzers and MLRS's and firing at towns, not to mention proof of aircraft strikes, yet Pork-ashenko is denying this.

Most western Ukrainians and westerners are brainwashed to believe that none of this is happening, in fact many western governments are denying or ignoring this. Many people in the west believe that the Ukrainians military are just such good guys, they would never target innocent civilians, the pro Russians are scum, the Ukrainians government is innocent, ect. Tell many westerners of what is happening to ukrainian civilians at the hands of the Ukrainian military and they will tell you it's a conspiracy.

Most western Ukrainians and westerners are brainwashed to believe that none of this is happening, in fact many western governments are denying or ignoring this. Many people in the west believe that the Ukrainians military are just such good guys, they would never target innocent civilians, the pro Russians are scum, the Ukrainians government is innocent, ect. Tell many westerners of what is happening to ukrainian civilians at the hands of the Ukrainian military and they will tell you it's a conspiracy.

Not everyone thinks this way, i know Russia i have Russian family i have seen this stupid conflict tear friendships appart with people beliving one side or the other not talking or arguing constantly.
The Russian people aren't the bad guys, they are caught between the Kremlin and Brussels but rember propoganda goes both ways i know how emotional the isue of the Ukraine is for Russians.

Back
Top Bottom