What's new

UK to block EU plan to ease China arms embargo

No need for Weapons from the EU self Sufficiency is best for China, Embargo has strengthen us.

No matter how sophisticated their weapons are, giving more recovery to your enemy is strategically a big mistake.

Not mentioning that most of the European weapons are just plain mediocre in China's eyes.

No matter how sophisticated their weapons are, giving more recovery to your enemy is strategically a big mistake.

Not mentioning that most of the European weapons are just plain mediocre in China's eyes.

mm so European weapons mediocre? that i doubt

Type 45 Daring Class - Naval Technology

wake me up in 15 yrs time when China builds something even 80% as good as this

ha ha ha ha ow really ? you guys must be really shameless to say that where all your advancements are either copied or reverse engineered of American or European products.

Don't worry about those that float in the sea. We will continue to send people up there and build what docks and floats in space and around Earth. You can ask the Brits the same question when they achieve similar feats in 15 years time :lol:

Don't worry about those that float in the sea. We will continue to send people up there and build what docks and floats in space and around Earth. You can ask the Brits the same question when they achieve similar feats in 15 years time :lol:

umm Uk is a small country it does not need a space program but they sure as hell can build a better nuclear sub compared to China it will be another 20 yrs min till you hope to reach that level

http://www.astuteclass.com/

Most advanced n sub there is

lol, that fugly ship we won't even look at it with a single glance.

Our Type 052D is at least on the level of the Arleigh Burke Flight IIA, meanwhile we have even better in our project.

lol, that fugly ship we won't even look at it with a single glance.

Our Type 052D is at least on the level of the Arleigh Burke Flight IIA, meanwhile we have even better in our project.

You just proved you know nothing about defence matters at all you really should use google

umm Uk is a small country it does not need a space program but they sure as hell can build a better nuclear sub compared to China it will be another 20 yrs min till you hope to reach that level

Astute Class Submarine - BAE Systems Submarine Solutions | HMS Astute, Ambush, Artful, Audacious & Anson

Wrong.

If they had the money to do so, I am sure as hell they would. No money no talk in this world.

I laughed at the cut backs it has to make on its military budget. Sure hold on to the "handful" of sophisticated technology and whine about how fast China is overtaking it in everything in the coming years and decades (We already have in most things and we filthyy commies always hide in the dark remember? Don't be surprised when we start disclosing things ) :lol:

Instead you should worry more about India. If you are lucky and if you live long enough, then you may get to see India overtake what the UK have achieved in 2011. At least another 50 years sounds about right ;)

Astute Class Submarine - BAE Systems Submarine Solutions | HMS Astute, Ambush, Artful, Audacious & Anson

This is not a true statement as this class is only as powerful as the latest Los Angeles class subs. It capability won't come close to that of Seawolf and Virginia class

Wrong.

If they had the money to do so, I am sure as hell they would. No money no talk in this world.

I laughed at the cut backs it has to make on its military budget. Sure hold on to the "handful" of sophisticated technology and whine about how fast China is overtaking it in everything in the coming years and decades (We already have in most things and we filthyy commies always hide in the dark remember? Don't be surprised when we start disclosing things ) :lol:

Instead you should worry more about India. If you are lucky and if you live long enough, then you may get to see India overtake what the UK have achieved in 2011. At least another 50 years sounds about right ;)

Actually Uk's defence budget is higher compared to India's and your wrong why does Uk need a space program when it cut it's funding even from the ESA?

Your comparing a small country to China when it has diffrent aspirations :disagree:

This is not a true statement as this class is only as powerful as the latest Los Angeles class subs. It capability won't come close to that of Seawolf and Virginia class

Just let him wonder in his blinkers in that hazy little world of his :lol:

Actually Uk's defence budget is higher compared to India's and your wrong why does Uk need a space program when it cut it's funding even from the ESA?

Your comparing a small country to China when it has diffrent aspirations :disagree:

It didn't stop the "small" country from its aspiration to dominate and control the world did it? :azn:
Fact of the matter that UK economy is screwed and its internal structure is poor contributed to its decline. Not even the Astute or Type 45 Daring will save them now. :)

Back
Top Bottom