What's new

UK ONLY: Cars under £1000

It looks horrible. or maybe I have different taste.
images
You wanted a large boot if my memory is right?

and it has a comfortable dashboard...

Honda-Jazz-2014.jpg

Indeed the exterior of latest versions of this car are not so pretty

honda-fit-hybrid-31.jpg

The bottom line is ----- You wanted to stay in budget cars and when it comes to budget, cheap offer sometimes cannot be ignored. So keep the options open as many as possible

I am not recommending/rejecting this car but since I feel you have not seen it before - here is a short video of it

I am not recommending/rejecting this car but since I feel you have not seen it before - here is a short video of it

The Honda Fit/Jazz is a great nippy little car.

The Honda Fit/Jazz is a great nippy little car.
It indeed is... I once thought to buy it for my needs... But had the alternatives available..

Could be my next car if I didn't go for something like Hyundai i20, Toyota Prius or one of the Peugeot model once again.

Try auctions but you need to take someone with you that knows about cars, this is where car traders pick up bargains

Listen to the engine as they roll the car out and have a good look around to see if it's been in a accident etc, skodas are good solid cars Its pretty much a passat underneath

Why cars are so expensive in Pakistan.... Iam feeling sad im not in UK.....:(

ah ok.
i am thinking of buying a car under 2000. but in jan... now have no money. :p:
£2000 is a good budget... there are plenty of cars I can recommend... all depends if you want fuel efficiency or performance...

See this Mercedes is sold for £2000 today... I was keeping an eye on it... but didn't want to buy it :D

£2000 is a good budget... there are plenty of cars I can recommend... all depends if you want fuel efficiency or performance...

See this Mercedes is sold for £2000 today... I was keeping an eye on it... but didn't want to buy it :D
i want low cost of ownership, mercedes has high insurance cost, right?

Back
Top Bottom