What's new

UK mission in Delhi receives 6,388 forged student visa forms

ohh ..its text book example..you ll see it repeated plenty on the forum ..on how "jews have taken over America media..yada..yada"

hence just drawing similarities.

Michael Scheuer wouldn't agree with you... I think I must not react, those were only similarities (altho there isn't anything similar).

Delhi.......

Delhi yea? nice one

how much did you pay the agent? whats the rate? enough competition? I must know so that people in Islamabad dont rip me off

did you have picture change? (PC) or did you leave the picture of the actual passport holder?
you know ... to the West we all look the same dont we?

no one is obsessed ... I know one kind of obsession that pakistan suffers is bollywood.

Just talk about yourself - how many times have you been banned for being a troll since Oct 2011 - the day you was created - 4 or 5 times and you come back again for a bit more trolling? Be honest with everybody on here (if you got the balls) - who were you before Oct 2011 before you was reborn as Sachin@india? - Now thats called "obsession" . Lets see if your a man or of course mouse......

do you think by my words that i have any obsession towards you fellaws??/ or any particular member in any case,

and oh yes if u know the meaning of obsession that would be easy.

so we have one guy from Delhi, would you apply from Chennai or would you also come all the way to Delhi?

so we have one guy from Delhi, would you apply from Chennai or would you also come all the way to Delhi?

will apply postal. or online... there is a provition nowadays for that... technology wonderful isnt it?

oh bye... reapply.

Delhi yea? nice one

how much did you pay the agent? whats the rate? enough competition? I must know so that people in Islamabad dont rip me off

did you have picture change? (PC) or did you leave the picture of the actual passport holder?

hmmm ... you are sir... sure something I want to know who...:rofl:

wanna become shagird of yours...:angel:

will apply postal. or online... there is a provition nowadays for that... technology wonderful isnt it?

oh bye... reapply.

are you positive? with this kind of reputation ) the UK Embassy might demand that you apply in person to get your blood test, poo sample, your breath test, your blood test. your sperm count. your saliva test your DNA test. your fingers and iris test

I know one of my cousin went through all this and he passed but the Zionist slaves were working for ISI and they rejected his application. he was seething with rage saying that he would write a story over it because a baloch was rejected the VISA
yet another proof of ISI mind controlling the UK Embassy staff in islamabad

Delhi yea? nice one

To tell you the truth in my line of work, I get visa on arrival every country I visit(which is more than, dozen a month).
I have never dealt with an agent personally..but the company I work for has hired an agency in almost every country in other world to arrange for visas.

It din't have to change picture because I look the same as I did, when the picture was taken a decade back(might have gained a few pounds.)

And yes, to westerners are all south Asian are Indians just like how all Asians are Chinese.

hmmm ... you are sir... sure something I want to know who...:rofl:

wanna become shagird of yours...:angel:
my cousin was rejected recently by the ISI agents that are working in the UK embassy
he was livid because he paid 37thousand rupees to Ustad Aslam in Aabpara (near the red Mosque) who promised that his documents would be perfect.

but when he went for the interview he forgot his date of birth on his papers when they asked that mischievious question.

NOW you tell me

what does date of birth have to do with travelling to UK on student visa and work in the takeaways or drive a taxi?
do you think the customers care how old are you?

these damn ISI agents are everywhere stopping us Baloch people from making some money and watching Gori girls.

or Islamabad - we would let him apply from their - ONLY if he got a visa to come to Pakistan first??:lol:
but that has to be a forged one otherwise he wont qualify for a forged visa for UK:bunny:

To tell you the truth in my line of work, I get visa on arrival every country I visit(which is more than, dozen a month).

:woot:I am impressed

have you been working for Silvio Berlusconi or Dominique Strauss-Kahn ?

are you positive? with this kind of reputation ) the UK Embassy might demand that you apply in person to get your blood test, poo sample, your breath test, your blood test. your sperm count. your saliva test your DNA test. your fingers and iris test

The incident remind of the Actress of Oscar winning movie "Million Dollar Baby" when she was detained in New Zealand Airport for carrying an apple in her baggage.

This is a big problem. Due to the elitist education structure in India (only the 'cream' get to go to good universities INSTEAD of taking in everyone and making them into intelligent people unlike in West), the students of middle strata get desperate. The Quota system that blocks seats for lazy jerks in our country (regardless of faith, religion or caste) misuse it and abuse it while the truly needy never get its benefits.

Who loses? The middle strata who may not always be 100% prodigies but have immense potential to be successful in good careers.

Till this elitist mentality continues, our education system will continue to be flawed.

The only reason why we Indians have such brainy people among us is because of individual cut-throat hard work to learn more and gain more knowledge out of the way. Otherwise, all state boards and even CBSE is a politicized stupid joke curriculum that involves only in cramming up rather than logic.

:woot:I am impressed

have you been working for Silvio Berlusconi or Dominique Strauss-Kahn ?

No, not yet...but would sure like work for Berlusconi.. considering the lifestyle he enjoys...why, is he hiring?

Back
Top Bottom