What's new

UK: Emergency could be declared among soaring summer temperatures.

Well warming real or not I don't care if you already live in a hot country then I guess it sucks to be you.

I welcome the warmer weather, feels good nice tan and vit d boost. I'm going to use all the fossil fuels i need till something better comes along. Got more pressing things to deal with everyday same bs, all i know is on global warming excuse we pay more...fuc the gormints

It would seem all of Europe is getting warmer, which mirrors the global weather crisis. Things are only going to get worse.
1657654260756.png

25 degrees here in Birmingham 8:30pm and family have shut the windows & put central heating on to feel cosy lol

Pakistanis 😂🤣

25 degrees here in Birmingham 8:30pm and family have shut the windows & put central heating on to feel cosy lol

Pakistanis 😂🤣

Birmingham...small world, last night was the worst I forgot to cover the windows and was out all day. North facing bedroom got baked struggled to sleep. Still feels too hot

Birmingham...small world, last night was the worst I forgot to cover the windows and was out all day. North facing bedroom got baked struggled to sleep. Still feels too hot
This is not hot . Hot is pakistan , last night was nice had to get up shut the window after midnight , got bit nippy .

Remember ice cold drinks & Fans are bad for your health . Drink boiling hot tea to cool down .....old Pakistani saying 😁

This is not hot . Hot is pakistan , last night was nice had to get up shut the window after midnight , got bit nippy .

Remember ice cold drinks & Fans are bad for your health . Drink boiling hot tea to cool down .....old Pakistani saying 😁

I'm in one of those newer build houses with the crappy hollow board walls and insulation everywhere, they retain heat too much. They're good for winter they stay warm.

I find a cold shower before bed does good.

Back
Top Bottom