What's new

UK: Emergency could be declared among soaring summer temperatures.

KendoKhan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1657619314015.png

Data can be manipulated.

Like how they counted non COVID deaths as COVID deaths
yes as modi in doing in economy and covid

but those whom paying india billions for climate change are not stupids

India among the largest recipients of climate change assistance, but a few key questions remain unanswered​

1657621381265.png

India among the largest recipients of climate change assistance, but a few key questions remain unanswered
By
G Seetharaman
, ET BureauLast Updated: Nov 25, 2017, 02:34 PM IST
Font Size
Save
Print
Comment
Synopsis

ET Bureau​

Climate change negotiations are often fraught with tension. Developing countries want the developed world to pay for their carbon emission-fuelled industrial growth, while the US and Europe want emerging economies like India to commit to sustainable growth.

Central to this debate is how the developed countries should “pay” and one way is for them to provide funds to middle-income and low-income nations to mitigate and adapt to climate change. That, in a nutshell, is climate finance.

This may sound simple, but the reality is anything but. Despite the concept of climate finance being as old as the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) itself, which turned 25 this June, experts are still grappling with what can be categorised under climate finance.

“Developing countries have been pushing for climate finance to be defined, but developed countries have refused to be drawn into that debate,” says Indrajit Bose, a senior climate change research officer at Third World Network, a non-governmental organisation (NGO). The ambiguity over its definition and the absence of compulsory reporting and rigorous accounting of funding have given critics of climate finance ample ammunition.

it’s not that hot lol
Snowflakes who moan all year it’s too cold and melt in the first sign of sunshine .

It’s going to be a long hot summer they say , bring it on I’m fed up of all the pains in my body from the damp & cold .

yes as modi in doing in economy and covid

but those whom paying india billions for climate change are not stupids

India among the largest recipients of climate change assistance, but a few key questions remain unanswered​

View attachment 860929
India among the largest recipients of climate change assistance, but a few key questions remain unanswered
By
G Seetharaman
, ET BureauLast Updated: Nov 25, 2017, 02:34 PM IST
Font Size
Save
Print
Comment
Synopsis

ET Bureau​

Climate change negotiations are often fraught with tension. Developing countries want the developed world to pay for their carbon emission-fuelled industrial growth, while the US and Europe want emerging economies like India to commit to sustainable growth.

Central to this debate is how the developed countries should “pay” and one way is for them to provide funds to middle-income and low-income nations to mitigate and adapt to climate change. That, in a nutshell, is climate finance.

This may sound simple, but the reality is anything but. Despite the concept of climate finance being as old as the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) itself, which turned 25 this June, experts are still grappling with what can be categorised under climate finance.

“Developing countries have been pushing for climate finance to be defined, but developed countries have refused to be drawn into that debate,” says Indrajit Bose, a senior climate change research officer at Third World Network, a non-governmental organisation (NGO). The ambiguity over its definition and the absence of compulsory reporting and rigorous accounting of funding have given critics of climate finance ample ammunition.
They are stupid, indeed. They are manipulating you.

In case of COVID , at first they said vaccination will flaten the curve,then they said vaccine will protect you from COVID, then they said vaccines will prevent hospitalizations and deaths.

You choose to believe not question them.

They are stupid, indeed. They are manipulating you.

In case of COVID , at first they said vaccination will flaten the curve,then they said vaccine will protect you from COVID, then they said vaccines will prevent hospitalizations and deaths.

You choose to believe not question them.
i think you are manipulated . my age is 40 and i see how world changed in last 40 years .no one here give one $ for free and world is paying billions of dollars for something false lolllzzzz . they even shut down own power plants . any human whom have brain can notice every passing year is more hotter then privious . water shortage is reality . sea level rising and marine life disturbing . i dont know which planet you live and how much you travel but i can see with my eyes world is messed up .

i think you are manipulated . my age is 40 and i see how world changed in last 40 years .no one here give one $ for free and world is paying billions of dollars for something false lolllzzzz . they even shut down own power plants . any human whom have brain can notice every passing year is more hotter then privious . water shortage is reality . sea level rising and marine life disturbing . i dont know which planet you live and how much you travel but i can see with my eyes world is messed up .
They are paying bribes to corrupt politicians to further their agenda. It's not free money.

Screenshot_2022-07-12-16-24-22-26_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-12-16-22-58-07_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Yes the world is messed up. Because we choose not to question.

Wildfires erupted around England due to the rising temperature.
1657640092485.png

1657640120090.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom