What's new

UK authorities refuse Nawaz Sharif's visa extension request

Mean while,
Leader and activists of Muslim League (PML-N) distribute food among flood affectees in Peshawar .
You can apricate their dresses and style, haha.

1628193355375.png

-

I don't think its IK contribution but UK laws, which bars visa w/o the legal documents, unless it is asylum. But NS can get some Caribbean country citizenship which has no prisoner/criminal exchange agreement with Pak.
Like the way this was nabbed by India for theft (most probably)

The British government has rejected an application made by former prime minister Nawaz Sharif seeking an extension in his visit visa, local media reported.

Ajab be-izzati hai, mian visa extension k liye bhikariyoon ki trah laga hova hai. Kuch sharam hoti, nani karnai abb pta nahi kiya drama lagye gi?...
he will asylum, lets not get too excited.

Or maybe they expect their lifafas to be doubled now that the pig might be on his way to Pakistan

He actually believes he will get an MI5 extension. What I love about Noora's is their attitude to never give up. Even when the water has already left the head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both the UK government had declined to extend his visa while Pakistan has refused to issue him a passport.
His only option is to apply for travel documents only if he is willing to return to Pakistan.
He does also has the option to appeal to British Home Office for visa extension or move the court.
Knowing these losers, his platelets might go into a nose dive again.

HE might end up having UK passport. Say goodbye to politics in Pakistan and be a liability as well an absconder. I don't think Baji will agree for UK passport. As if it is like that, Noon is done in politics while Shahbaz Sharif might be ordering few new suits.
Second, Journalist Imran Khan said it perfect...

Another point that he is not sick as UK didn't accept such an excuse in a first. Amazingly but not surprisingly, PMLn spokesperson didn't blame anyone in UK or MI6 or UK ministry or Yahodis in UK but remained too lenient and explaining immigration law politely so that even Brits will be surprised. However, a shame that the one claiming to be the famous PM, ex Prime Minister of Pakistan is begging for visa extension in UK. A sorry state where we are unable to see self respect or dignity at all. Imagine the headlines but chatters in world as how low such person has fallen. Afsos.

Last edited:
I don't think its IK contribution but UK laws, which bars visa w/o the legal documents, unless it is asylum. But NS can get some Caribbean country citizenship which has no prisoner/criminal exchange agreement with Pak.
Like the way this was nabbed by India for theft (most probably)
Let them do that please and then I would love for him to be nabbed from there qk agar unka koi agreement nai he mtlb they will not have any influence on others.

Both the UK government had declined to extend his visa while Pakistan has refused to issue him a passport.
His only option is to apply for travel documents only if he is willing to return to Pakistan.
He does also has the option to appeal to British Home Office for visa extension or move the court.
Knowing these losers, his platelets might go into a nose dive again.

There is a fake doctor there but it will not be accepted because in Britain they can easily identify a fake report. But again, if UK wants to keep this fat turd, they will.

Altaf Hussain had 300 murder cases against him. He was not only given asylum but also passport.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom