What's new

UK authorities refuse Nawaz Sharif's visa extension request

I just wish there was a cleaner way of eliminating these traitors like make it look like a heart attack or a case of bad diarrhea
Considering their love of fatty foods. It would be ideal if they left us having a heart attack while eating, or afterwards while relieving themselves....whichever comes first.
I wouldn't mind if both of them left us, a la in the style of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani.

Last edited:
He might seek refuge in KSA, and I think our Prime Minister's best friend there would be willing to provide that.

He might seek refuge in KSA, and I think our Prime Minister's best friend there would be willing to provide that.
dil behlanay kay liyay yeh khuwaab acha hai. :partay:

Can't travel to KSA on commercial flight since his passport is cancelled will have to request MBS to send special charter plane. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Patwariyon kay dil behlanay kay liyay yeh khuwaab acha hai. :partay:

Can't travel to KSA on commercial flight since his passport is cancelled will have to request MBS to send special charter plane. :enjoy:
Don't you know he is seriously ill? 😂 He needs an air ambulance, with a custom made casket for him to be used during this trip, instead of a stretcher.... just in case he luckily leaves us to meet his maker, while on his way to ksa.

Last edited:
BS!!

He will appeal, and cite, Pakistans weak L&E / Judiciary, and a threat to his life, apply for asylum, and then pose like this mofo:

1628187544400.png

After focus on china Anglo american establishments dumping their useless assets, Pakistan establishment also needs to dump off all their liabilities, and just think of national interest and show middle finger to international establishments , it's time to be very precise" Pakistan hy tu hum Hain" Pakistan py jan bhi Qurban,,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom