What's new

UFO sighting over Detroit April 2020

please wake me up when there is a full sized UFO landing on some field..and we can see the ship in details in daylight...I am sick of all these since the last 20 years...

I read a lot about it but these blurry videos and stuff just too vague that it can be anything, make me feel UFOs aren't real.

What really gets me though are eye witnesses who all tell the same story, pass the lie detector test; don't flinch, and refuse to say otherwise, and are mentally stable.

I remember this one account where an entire school saw an apparent UFO up close come down to the backyard of the school, hover there for a couple of seconds or more before shooting back up in the sky. In the 1960s or something I think... now here's a witness account of an entire school, how can one refute that?

UFO's are fiction and these are light balloons assuming the video isn't fake. Why people ponder about UFO's instead of God is beyond me. There are no alien life, we are only life in this Universe and God created us along with the angels and jinn.

In my middle school they dedicated half a year for us to learn about UFO's and aliens in one of my classes. I believe it is a deliberate effort just like the Illumaniti/Secret society efforts to instill disbelief of God into people and for people to think/believe God is not in control and some other entities created the Universe/Run the Show.

This is deliberate efforts by blasphemous people to push people away from God and probably led by Satan himself. Don't waste time with such things and don't let it affect your faith in God.

Black projects. Possibly a protype B21 bomber.

Edit: just watched the video. It's not a plane that's for sure. Might be a mile high club who knows. Where are the peeps with Galaxy S20 ultra when you need them?

There are no alien life, we are only life in this Universe and God created us along with the angels and jinn.

There are no jinns, my friend. As far as I know, jinns are just a belief from pre-Islamic times that somehow crossed over into Muslim beliefs.

Tell me, there are people who claim to control jinns but which leader in history has won war with the aid of jinns ?? Why bullets and bombs when a single jinn will do ??

But I think there is the possibility of life in other worlds.

There are no jinns, my friend. As far as I know, jinns are just a belief from pre-Islamic times that somehow crossed over into Muslim beliefs.

Tell me, there are people who claim to control jinns but which leader in history has won war with the aid of jinns ?? Why bullets and bombs when a single jinn will do ??
Are there angels?

Are there angels?

I don't think so too. I am speaking from simple, logical perspective.

Again, do you know of any modern war where angels have helped one side ??

Or helped remove disease ??

I don't think so too. I am speaking from simple, logical perspective.

Again, do you know of any modern war where angels have helped one side ??

Or helped remove disease ??
Just wanted to know your perspective..

The question you have asked requires a lot of time for discussion.. lets leave that to some other day.

Another question I want to ask.. Is there Allah according to your logic?

Just wanted to know your perspective..

The question you have asked requires a lot of time for discussion.. lets leave that to some other day.

OK.

Another question I want to ask.. Is there Allah according to your logic?

I have a simple understanding of this.

What you would call God ( or Allah ) I call Nature.

The difference is that Nature doesn't bother if someone prays or not. There are simple rules set by Nature. If we fail to follow them we die. For example, if we are in space, which I would call the "real face of Nature", if we don't wear a proper space suit we die a horrible death - our blood exploding through our eyes and ears, we burned or frozen depending on if we are closer or far away from a star. Will we be saved if we pray at this point ??

Where I agree with the Islamic description of Allah is that Nature too is formless and timeless, and its effects are everywhere.

But I think there is the possibility of life in other worlds.

Angels and Jinn were known to exist to mankind before Islam, as God revealed this to the Jews and monotheists. In Islam it is mentioned in Quran so it is not considered a pre-Islamic belief in Islam. Who said they control jinns? Don't listen to whoever makes such claims and sees religion as business opportunities.

OK.

I have a simple understanding of this.

What you would call God ( or Allah ) I call Nature.

The difference is that Nature doesn't bother if someone prays or not. There are simple rules set by Nature. If we fail to follow them we die. For example, if we are in space, which I would call the "real face of Nature", if we don't wear a proper space suit we die a horrible death - our blood exploding through our eyes and ears, we burned or frozen depending on if we are closer or far away from a star. Will we be saved if we pray at this point ??

Where I agree with the Islamic description of Allah is that Nature too is formless and timeless, and its effects are everywhere.

We fail because we die? Why are you so afraid of dying? You will meet Lord and be resurrected to witness the day of the gathering.

Why are you so afraid of dying?

Because I love living.

Because I will do what I can by the mid-2030s for myself to be able to travel to Mars in some project and maybe then die there. I will be disappointed and very sad if I am dying before then.

I will try to join projects like the now-cancelled Mars One which by the time it was cancelled last year had 100 people short-listed from among whom there were to be four selected for the first journey. The Mars One project was about people making a one-way journey. Go to Mars and build small colonies there.

Please listen to this Sound Cloud page which has interviews of some of the selected people. I think you will enjoy these simple and practical interviews of quite sensible people.

You will meet Lord and be resurrected to witness the day of the gathering.

That is one belief among many beliefs that have appeared among humans in the last few tens of thousands of years since they organized themselves into villages and cities. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom