What's new

UFO sighted in many Chinese cities

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
On Aug. 20, a huge glowing bubble-shaped floating object was spotted in many cities in China.

Some witness claimed that the glowing object grew bigger and bigger as time passed. "It was several hundred times bigger than the moon, with a diameter of more than 50 nautical miles. About 20 minutes later, the shining bubble became darker and gradually disappeared," one witness said.

On Aug. 20, a pilot of China Southern Airlines posted on the microblog that the unidentified flying object was more than 10,000 meters above Shanghai when it was spotted. He said he was in the cockpit when he saw the object. Later his post was followed and forwarded by many internet users.

"It was so big and so round! At first I thought it was just an illusion, but the copilot asked me whether I have seen the bubble too," the pilot said, "At least 10 pilots in this area reported the object to the air control traffic bureau when I reported it."

Besides in Shanghai, some amateur astronomers and netizens in Beijing, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region and other cities also spotted the glowing bubble about the same time as the Shanghai sightings.

Shortly hours after the bizarre object was spotted, some words like "glowing bubble," "UFO," "Aliens" and so on became hot keywords on the internet. And the subject of why the object appeared in China was also quite popular on the internet.

Wang Sichao, researcher of the Purple Mountain Observatory under the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Nanjing, said that this object could be a special spacecraft that can hardly be explained with current aircraft technology.

Some astronomy experts said that the UFO is a phenomenon caused by the fuel of a thruster that diffused in outer space. Although people are still guessing about the cause of the bubble, other evidence shows that similar phenomena accompany the launch of an intercontinental missile.

But many netizens still argued that the object belongs to an extraterrestrial lifeform.

UFO sighted in many Chinese cities - People's Daily Online

we getting alot of UFO activity aswell....

maybe Aliens are just scouting the 3 super powers (US, CHINA, Russia)

i feel jealous , as an emerging superpower i too want them over India:rofl::lol:.

its a jl-2, a submarine based icbm, launch test.

(China is yet to become a developed country, forget about superpower.)

UFO sitings are all Project Blue Beam dramas:help:

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

put people into panic...

2012 conspiracies etc etc

i feel jealous , as an emerging superpower i too want them over India:rofl::lol:.
Better to say aliens spying on asat countries.India next .
So spying on China is not only from US,India,Vietnam,Taiwan,Japan... but also from space.
May be aliens are angry over asat tests. They are making 5th generation UFO's that can supercruise and stealth:lol:.

Back
Top Bottom