What's new

ÜIke Yönetimi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erdogan cumhurbaskani = milli savunma projelere son surat devam
Ince cumhurbaskani = milli savunma projeler iptal

Artik burda gene o batidan aldiginiz silahlarla ovunup durursunuz. Chplilerde nasil olsa omurga boslugu var. Sorun olmaz onlara.

Cerablus, Al-bab hic girmemeliydik.
Afrin operasyonu cok yanlis ne isimiz var orada, ösö'nün hepsi isid'ci.
Kandile niye ilan ederek giriyorsunuz ve zaten secim malzemesi olsun diye yapiyorsunuz.

pardon önce demirtasi ve apoyu ziyaret edip icazetmi alacaktik ?
siz bisikletle iki tur atin, gölge yapmayin

Erdogan cumhurbaskani = milli savunma projelere son surat devam
Ince cumhurbaskani = milli savunma projeler iptal

Artik burda gene o batidan aldiginiz silahlarla ovunup durursunuz. Chplilerde nasil olsa omurga boslugu var. Sorun olmaz onlara.

Propagandayı yedin kardeş...

99% of the people who are part of companies such as Aselsan, Otokar, Roketsan, etc. are not fans of Erdogan at all. Our defence industry is a result of being a secular country. Look at all these other majority muslim countries. None of them have a defence industry anywhere near as good as ours. Truth is that Islamism and science cannot coexist. And if there is no science then there is no innovation.. without innovation a solid defence industry cannot exist.

Muharrem İnce never said he'll cancel any defence projects... I don't know why you have to lie about such things. But to be honest that's to be expected from an Erdogancı. Muharrem Ince, unlike Erdogan, will not interfere with defence projects for his own monetary gains. He will allow our companies to flourish and reach new heights. Meanwhile he will prepare a generation of kids who are massive fans of SCIENCE, not Islamism.

He always mentions 2 major fields that he wants to invest in. One is space mining and the other is nanotechnology. If we begin to delevop ways to mine materials in space now then we will not be left behind when the whole world starts doing so in 20 or so years. A single asteroid can contain well over a trillion dollars worth of diamonds and other expensive gemstones. Imagine if we start researchng ways to extract such materials. We start making machines which can automatically mine and carry the most expensive substance known to man. Just imagine the potential...

Now think about what would we could do if we invest billions into nanotechnology. Nanotechnology is the future. Through manipulating regular materials that are already known to us, we can transform them into something extraordinary. For example, graphene... all it is a manipulated version of graphite. Although graphite is brittle, when transformed into graphene it becomes the strongest material on earth. A thin sheet of graphene can stop bullets more effectively than Kevlar. Nanotechnoloy is not a joke. It is the future.

We can become the richest country on the planet one day if we get an early start on space mining. More excitingly, through the use of nanotechnology we can arm our soldiers with exosuits which offer incredible amounts of protection, speed, mobility and enhanced strength.

This man is looking to the future. He wants Turkey to prepare for next generation of warfare and exploration, yet you have the audacity to lie about him wanting to cancel our defence projects. Do you really think that someone who wants us to mine in space and use nanotechnology to produce solutions for all our problems is going to have any trouble with tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, and anything else defence related? Of course not. If you think that Muharrem İnce is going to be detrimental to our defence industry then you're an idiot.

Cerablus, Al-bab hic girmemeliydik.
Afrin operasyonu cok yanlis ne isimiz var orada, ösö'nün hepsi isid'ci.
Kandile niye ilan ederek giriyorsunuz ve zaten secim malzemesi olsun diye yapiyorsunuz.

pardon önce demirtasi ve apoyu ziyaret edip icazetmi alacaktik ?
siz bisikletle iki tur atin, gölge yapmayin

Kendi yazdığının farkında değilsin. Yazık.

Propagandayı yedin kardeş...

99% of the people who are part of companies such as Aselsan, Otokar, Roketsan, etc. are not fans of Erdogan at all. Our defence industry is a result of being a secular country. Look at all these other majority muslim countries. None of them have a defence industry anywhere near as good as ours. Truth is that Islamism and science cannot coexist. And if there is no science then there is no innovation.. without innovation a solid defence industry cannot exist.

Muharrem İnce never said he'll cancel any defence projects... I don't know why you have to lie about such things. But to be honest that's to be expected from an Erdogancı. Muharrem Ince, unlike Erdogan, will not interfere with defence projects for his own monetary gains. He will allow our companies to flourish and reach new heights. Meanwhile he will prepare a generation of kids who are massive fans of SCIENCE, not Islamism.

He always mentions 2 major fields that he wants to invest in. One is space mining and the other is nanotechnology. If we begin to delevop ways to mine materials in space now then we will not be left behind when the whole world starts doing so in 20 or so years. A single asteroid can contain well over a trillion dollars worth of diamonds and other expensive gemstones. Imagine if we start researchng ways to extract such materials. We start making machines which can automatically mine and carry the most expensive substance known to man. Just imagine the potential...

Now think about what would we could do if we invest billions into nanotechnology. Nanotechnology is the future. Through manipulating regular materials that are already known to us, we can transform them into something extraordinary. For example, graphene... all it is a manipulated version of graphite. Although graphite is brittle, when transformed into graphene it becomes the strongest material on earth. A thin sheet of graphene can stop bullets more effectively than Kevlar. Nanotechnoloy is not a joke. It is the future.

We can become the richest country on the planet one day if we get an early start on space mining. More excitingly, through the use of nanotechnology we can arm our soldiers with exosuits which offer incredible amounts of protection, speed, mobility and enhanced strength.

This man is looking to the future. He wants Turkey to prepare for next generation of warfare and exploration, yet you have the audacity to lie about him wanting to cancel our defence projects. Do you really think that someone who wants us to mine in space and use nanotechnology to produce solutions for all our problems is going to have any trouble with tanks, helicopters, fighter jets, and anything else defence related? Of course not. If you think that Muharrem İnce is going to be detrimental to our defence industry then you're an idiot.

Mate you should stay in Astralia...

Guys , Islam(moderate) can coexist with sience. There have times it was and it will be again. Islamic majority countries will rise someday and i think Turks will spearhead it

Truth is that Islamism and science cannot coexist. And if there is no science then there is no innovation.. without innovation a solid defence industry cannot exist.

While I agree with the general statement in your post, this part isn't true. We're keen to look at the west (rightfully so) to see what our future might be like, and while doing so sometimes import problems that don't arise in our own country.

Science and religion are enemies in the west because of their religious mantra. Islam is the quite the opposite in this regard and coexists with science naturally - because it doesn't compete with them.

Having said that, Islamist countries are a different story. They're generally autocratic and try to keep the masses under control with religion (ironically). That kind of situation is why science never manages to properly flourish there - not the religion itself.

If I misunderstood you, sorry.

You should stay in Saudi Arabia

Well i am not the one who was 1 time in Turkey, stop telling us dumb stories. So wher did you get the stories about that big company workers don't like Erdogan?

99% of the people who are part of companies such as Aselsan, Otokar, Roketsan, etc. are not fans of Erdogan at all. Our defence industry is a result of being a secular country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom