What's new

UCL final Liverpool Vs Tottenham thread

Mage

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Since every cricketing noobs are busy with cricket WC that no one cares about, let's change the direction. And discuss about UCL final.

Discuss which team you are supporting and which team you think will win.

Liverpool is pro marriage
Tottenham is pro Ham

Hooliganism is however a possibility so i will be watching. Human nature is interesting to witness

Half time. Liverpool leads 1-0.
Penalty from Salah.

Liverpool won 2-0

Goals from Salah and Origi

Ughh I cannot believe it actually happened. Still, they'll never win the premier league.

I support Manchester United so it's very difficult to talk about football these days [emoji22]

I support Manchester United so it's very difficult to talk about football these days [emoji22]

United has become extremely poor. Let's see how many new players they buy to rebuild. It could take years to reach at the level they once were. Liverpool, City and even the likes of Tottenham are ahead.

United has become extremely poor. Let's see how many new players they buy to rebuild. It could take years to reach at the level they once were.
Yes they are sickening to watch. Changed 3 managers but no success. David moyes was clueless, Van Gaal a world class manager but nobody understood his so called philosophy, Mourinho again world class but he needs super stars in his team to win matches and also he plays defensive footie which is boring

Next season tabdeeli manager will play counter attacking football so they will become an exciting team to watch. Win or loose at least they will play good football.
To attract star players but offer no champions league is a big no no

Football is exciting to play but boring to watch
cricket is boring to play but exciting to watch

penalty killed the game unlucky spurs hate to say it but congratulations liverpool!

Football is exciting to play but boring to watch
cricket is boring to play but exciting to watch
no my friend football is amazing to watch this final was bit boring but for fans of spurs or liverpool it was exciting not much fun for neutral or man utd fan :(

Yeh kitne UCL hote hain saal main?i hear about them all through the year.

There is only one i know is uefa champions league.

penalty killed the game unlucky spurs hate to say it but congratulations liverpool!

no my friend football is amazing to watch this final was bit boring but for fans of spurs or liverpool it was exciting not much fun for neutral or man utd fan :(
I feel no excitement when watching football. I even prefer hockey more than football because its fast and you get many goals and less draw
I also don't get why certain people support certain clubs when players just concern about earning and can move from one club to others for more money while fans fight against each others

Yeh kitne UCL hote hain saal main?i hear about them all through the year.

There is only one i know is uefa champions league.
One is Europa League and one is Champions League. They play knockout tournaments to reach the final and that's why you hear all year around :)

Back
Top Bottom