What's new

UAE yet to furnish details of Pakistan-origin property investors

Now you are deflecting - Is the federal govt run by PMLN, or PTI?

Secondly, The OP is equivalent to this news, surprisingly with the same results, i.e. no reply has been received to date.

SO what is really going on here?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pakistan Targeting Panama, Bahamas Leaks Taxpayers

by Mary Swire, Tax-News.com, Hong Kong

20 October 2016

Pakistan's Finance Minister, Mohammad Ishaq Dar, has directed the Federal Board of Revenue to approach the tax authorities of nine territories about information in the Panama and Bahamas leaks.

Pakistan is to seek information from Anguilla, the Bahamas, the British Virgin Islands, Jersey, Mauritius, Niue, Panama, Samoa, and Seychelles. He said it will seek information about the bank accounts, business assets, and investments of Pakistani nationals and entities named in the leaks.

Nisar Muhammad, the Chairman of the FBR, informed Dar at a October 18 meeting that the FBR has already issued notices to those named in the leaks.
http://www.tax-news.com/news/Pakistan_Targeting_Panama_Bahamas_Leaks_Taxpayers____72532.html

And your politicians / leaders are behaving very gracefully, robbing Billions of US$ every year.
You're funny aren't you ?

For a foreigner it can be anything or for me too. But pmln for that matter is running govt. So when a govt asks for the information, it doesnt matter if its zardari right now its pak govt asking for Information. So imwonder why no reply has been received from UAE govt. Are they too part of anything ?

You're funny aren't you ?

For a foreigner it can be anything or for me too. But pmln for that matter is running govt. So when a govt asks for the information, it doesnt matter if its zardari right now its pak govt asking for Information. So imwonder why no reply has been received from UAE govt. Are they too part of anything ?

You didn't read my post, did you? What's your agenda? Why only the UAE Govt.? What about the 9 other Govt's?

http://www.tax-news.com/news/Pakistan_Targeting_Panama_Bahamas_Leaks_Taxpayers____72532.html

Mr.Dar instructed FBR to contact 9 other countries as well. Nobody replied. So What's going on here? 10 countries ignoring Pakistan? atleast 1 should have replied, right? Did they actually ask? It seems NOT.

Btw, you do understand that by actually asking for this info, they would be shooting themselves in the foot?

There are two ways of looking at this,

1) 10 countries are not giving FBR any info
2) FBR didn't ask

You are a smart guy. What do you think?

https://defence.pk/threads/uae-yet-...rigin-property-investors.477895/#post-9208076

You didn't read my post, did you? What's your agenda? Why only the UAE Govt.? What about the 9 other Govt's?

Mr.Dar instructed FBR to contact 9 other countries as well. Nobody replied. So What's going on here? 10 countries ignoring Pakistan? atleast 1 should have replied, right? Did they actually ask? It seems NOT.

Btw, you do understand that by actually asking for this info, they would be shooting themselves in the foot?

There are two ways of looking at this,

1) 10 countries are not giving FBR any info
2) FBR didn't ask

You are a smart guy. What do you think?

https://defence.pk/threads/uae-yet-...rigin-property-investors.477895/#post-9208076
What does other 9 country have to do with UAE ?? How does that concern UAE or its relationship with Pakistan. Very weak and irrelevant analogy here.

Yes it is shooting in the foot indeed which is my why I'm unable to understand the non responsive attitude of UAE govt.m
Perhaps you can actually through sources confirm if such request has been received by UAE. If not then Pml is playing hoax, if yes then I don't known what's the intention or agenda ofnUAE govt

What does other 9 country have to do with UAE ?? How does that concern UAE or its relationship with Pakistan. Very weak and irrelevant analogy here.

Yes it is shooting in the foot indeed which is my why I'm unable to understand the non responsive attitude of UAE govt.m
Perhaps you can actually through sources confirm if such request has been received by UAE. If not then Pml is playing hoax, if yes then I don't known what's the intention or agenda ofnUAE govt

Everyone understand where this non cooperative attitude stems from. It is a knee-jerk reaction after Pakistan's refusal to join their bloody war in Yemen. A war which has already killed so many innocent people and has no end in sight.

Bro, again you didn't get the point. Mr.Dar, has not sent any letters or requests to anyone in the UAE, just like the news of him instructing FBR to contact 9 countries for info was planted, in reality nothing happened.

Bro, again you didn't get the point. Mr.Dar, has not sent any letters or requests to anyone in the UAE, just like the news of him instructing FBR to contact 9 countries for info was planted, in reality nothing happened.
I thought so. UAE govt must through embassy in pak take action against this defamation. Clearly the fat bald loser will go to any length to protect his tind even at expense of few good remaining friends

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom