What's new

UAE seeks Arab unity to counter Turkey and Iran meddling

2_109194.jpg
:rofl::rofl:

you're out the door in Afghanistan after so much blood and treasure, no shit the bitterness. How does it feel?

But if you say things like this you are wahabi supported Arab wannabe slave of the west

Independent in our decision , they cant force us in any thing neither we force them. Not behaving like iraq and syria.

I am all up for for strategic relations with iran on equal status not by licking there feet.

I support on arrival visa policy and establishing extra special facilities for Iranian visitors coming for holiday /business.

India and Iran don't have civilizational ties. India's a shithole where Hindus desperately try to remove Persian/Turk/Afghan/whatever influence on the history of this land mass.

country formed in the name of Islam should not be party to propagating paganism.

Brother batman keep a lid on it, will ya ? It's ramzan and I don't want to ride dirty. Let you get away with this one :)

Brother batman keep a lid on it, will ya ? It's ramzan and I don't want to ride dirty. Let you get away with this one :)

There's nothing in my post which violate Ramadan. I don't care what you believe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom