What's new

UAE seeks Arab unity to counter Turkey and Iran meddling

Sir g the new generation have come waaaaaaaay past this Arab vs Irani boot lickin------.

If Iran had something mutually beneficial under their sleeves they might have come up with it open and clean - - - - . but the 2003's nuclear fiasco ruined all and any hope of a brotherly + strategic alliance-------.(we could have got collation bombed for their sucking up to the west and bombs don't do sectarian discrimination)

P. S : in dono m sy jis ko apnay empire ki pudding khaani hai hm sy equally share kry nahe to hm b baythay hain raaho'n m batti bor ly k luddo k sap ki trha 99 p dang maray gy :D
We need a business minded youth. If you meet arab youth, they have no mercy for anyone ,when they talk business. They talk about business profit and no personal emotional favors.

Perhaps if some people looked inward instead of desperately inventing Shia boogeyman to equate the crimes of ISIS to, they'd cease this 'both Iran and Saudi' nonsense. Iranian militias aren't sectarian by any means. Iran does not preach wajib ul qatal and kaafir kaafir, Saudi Arabia does.

I repeat, Pakistan is perhaps the only place you will find these ridiculous 'Shia and Sunni sectarianism' trope.

Looking inward to what? I equate the Saudis and Iran not on the kill count number, but the fact that both use sectarian passions to lure innocent people in to fighting in their proxy wars. I don't care about others, but Pakistanis that get duped by both these states are retards. No one mentioned ISIS, they are in a league of their own in barbarism.

Iranian exclusively recruits Shias from Afghanistan, Pakistan and India and uses them as cannon fodder in Syria. The Saudis do the same to Sunnis.

The cold war between the Iranians and Arabs is their matter, any Pakistani who gets involved with any of these states should be stripped of citizenship.

Also, being a Pakistani Nationalist, does not mean I hate Iran or that I am Sunni.

oking inward to what? I equate the Saudis and Iran not on the kill count number, but the fact that both use sectarian passions to lure innocent people in to fighting in their proxy wars

Oh man, how is Shias going to protect important Shia sites in Iraq a 'dangerous sectarian passion'? How is this anti Sunni?

Back
Top Bottom