What's new

UAE seeks Arab unity to counter Turkey and Iran meddling

@BATMAN tbh the current crown prince is not a good guy wrt pakistan he is business orientated and pro india , I am hopeful that the sheikh recovers and comes back then we r gonna the the upward trends in relations between pakistan and uae.

You Shia Pakistanie should go fight in Syria, and stop with acting like you are neutral. Iran the savior of the middle east...:-) They need cheap pakistanies for the fight maybe something for you?

Just because you are "OBLIVIOUS" doesn't mean you get to insult Pakistan. Without the cooperation of Turkey ISIS and all other terrorist in Syria would have been defeated the day after it all started.

A report by Conflict Armament Research (CAR) in December 2016, titled “Standardization and Quality Control in Islamic State’s Military Production,” sheds light on how Islamic State obtained its supplies. “Production dates spanning a range of years, suggest that ISIS forces have made repeated acquisitions of identical products from the same sources – almost exclusively from the Turkish domestic market.”

Why is an extremist group that is under siege in Mosul, confined now to just several neighborhoods a few square miles across, not starving like the defenders of Leningrad in World War II? When I was in the liberated areas of western Mosul in late April and early May, there were many shops that were fully stocked while under Islamic State control. They were abandoned just days before and were left like a museum of life under the extremists. It’s not the Upper West Side, but they looked little different from shops in a lower-middle-class neighborhood in Amman or Cairo.

In one hardware store, there was a box of SEGA Fix adhesives, imported from Turkey. There were lawnmowers from FERM B.V. in the Netherlands. People in Iraq don’t often have lawns, so this product didn’t seem to be a big seller. Of more serious concern were the bags of potassium nitrate at an Islamic State bomb factory in Hamdaniyeh. These were produced in the Russian Federation.

The report called it a “robust supply chain extending from Turkey, through Syria, to Mosul.” The researchers concluded that there was a “major acquisition network in Turkey” operated by Islamic State and that there was a “direct line of supply.”

The manufacturing dates on the packaging are interesting. Some were produced before 2011, such as Toros potassium nitrate, which is used to make rocket propellant. But other quantities of sorbitol were made by French company Tereos in 2015, at the height of the war on Islamic State. Sugar from the Chekka refinery in Lebanon was made in November 2015. Any product with transaction or manufacture dates after August 2014 was imported by Islamic State once the international coalition against it was being formed. Yet CAR found products such as grease packaging produced by the Turkish company Petrol Ofisi in September 2015.

Islamic State supply lines closely mirror its supply of foreign fighters. A 2015 report by the Institute for Economics and Peace estimated that 30,000 fighters had traveled to Syria and Iraq to join Islamic State. Around 7,000 had come in the first six months of 2015. Monitoring groups could not always track which fighters joined Islamic State and which joined other jihadist groups, but Islamic State was the major destination. The Soufan Group estimated that 31,000 fighters came to Syria and Iraq and that up to 5,000 were from Europe as well as 6,000 Tunisians, thousands from Russia and thousands from Turkey.

You don't bloody get to call Pakistani fighting the terrorist cheap, when terrorist supply lines ran through Turkey & thousands from Turkey were fighting alongside Terrorist.

Its simply game of power, some power tried to topple Assad, but Assad showed determination and confront all those foreign power and there mercenaries. Plus, Russia fought back and save its last base and last ally in ME. We Pakistani before the uprising start used to advice our Turkish friends not to create Afghanistan in your backyard . But seems they thought they will eject Assad in few days. But ................................. now they have partly Kurdish state in there backyard with the protection of NATO.

Just because you are "OBLIVIOUS" doesn't mean you get to insult Pakistan. Without the cooperation of Turkey ISIS and all other terrorist in Syria would have been defeated the day after it all started.

A report by Conflict Armament Research (CAR) in December 2016, titled “Standardization and Quality Control in Islamic State’s Military Production,” sheds light on how Islamic State obtained its supplies. “Production dates spanning a range of years, suggest that ISIS forces have made repeated acquisitions of identical products from the same sources – almost exclusively from the Turkish domestic market.”

Why is an extremist group that is under siege in Mosul, confined now to just several neighborhoods a few square miles across, not starving like the defenders of Leningrad in World War II? When I was in the liberated areas of western Mosul in late April and early May, there were many shops that were fully stocked while under Islamic State control. They were abandoned just days before and were left like a museum of life under the extremists. It’s not the Upper West Side, but they looked little different from shops in a lower-middle-class neighborhood in Amman or Cairo.

In one hardware store, there was a box of SEGA Fix adhesives, imported from Turkey. There were lawnmowers from FERM B.V. in the Netherlands. People in Iraq don’t often have lawns, so this product didn’t seem to be a big seller. Of more serious concern were the bags of potassium nitrate at an Islamic State bomb factory in Hamdaniyeh. These were produced in the Russian Federation.

The report called it a “robust supply chain extending from Turkey, through Syria, to Mosul.” The researchers concluded that there was a “major acquisition network in Turkey” operated by Islamic State and that there was a “direct line of supply.”

The manufacturing dates on the packaging are interesting. Some were produced before 2011, such as Toros potassium nitrate, which is used to make rocket propellant. But other quantities of sorbitol were made by French company Tereos in 2015, at the height of the war on Islamic State. Sugar from the Chekka refinery in Lebanon was made in November 2015. Any product with transaction or manufacture dates after August 2014 was imported by Islamic State once the international coalition against it was being formed. Yet CAR found products such as grease packaging produced by the Turkish company Petrol Ofisi in September 2015.

Islamic State supply lines closely mirror its supply of foreign fighters. A 2015 report by the Institute for Economics and Peace estimated that 30,000 fighters had traveled to Syria and Iraq to join Islamic State. Around 7,000 had come in the first six months of 2015. Monitoring groups could not always track which fighters joined Islamic State and which joined other jihadist groups, but Islamic State was the major destination. The Soufan Group estimated that 31,000 fighters came to Syria and Iraq and that up to 5,000 were from Europe as well as 6,000 Tunisians, thousands from Russia and thousands from Turkey.

You don't bloody get to call Pakistani fighting the terrorist cheap, when terrorist supply lines ran through Turkey & thousands from Turkey were fighting alongside Terrorist.

Well that thousends came from europe:-)...

Unlike the Pakistani government Turkey was not supporting radical elements (like ISIS) there is a MASSIVE difference between imports from Turkey and the Turkish government.

Pakistani government is known to be in bed with terror groups.

He is right they are on the look for cheap cannon fodder, you should go.

Are you joking,... foreign power involved in Syria is Iran and Assad is at war with Syrian Muslims, with support of Pakistan and Afghani Shia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liwa_Zainebiyoun
Pakistani shia is not more then a hoax. Never heard any Pakistani shia travel to Syria to fight. Wikipedia and few news here and there. Don't follow home made media.

A sunni soldier of Syrian army said

" Ok first of all, i want to say that the answer above saying that only 5% of sunnis supports assad is really just funny.
Sunni people are about 75% of syrian people, if that was true, assad would have never stayed in his place even for a year, assad is still in power because of sunni people, alawites are so minority and even not all of them are still in syria.
Im sunni and i have been in the syrian army during this war, there was not a single military group i served in without being made by at least 50% of sunni soldiers, who were “like they said” ready to die for Syria, and Syria is leaded by Assad !
The syrian government is made of 80% sunni ministers, the security bureaus are all “except two” headed by sunni people since more than 20 years and until now.

Oh and hey, the minister of defense is sunni too, the vice president (3 people) are all sunnis."

Wikipedia and few news here and there. Don't follow home made media.
OK.. so now you would tell me, which media should i follow?

If there were some news, which according to you are wrong than it's duty of Pakistan govt. to prove those wrong, and show the world data base of travel of Pakistani Shia, from past 15 - 20 years.
After all the whole region is in trouble and Pakistani Shia re being blamed for it. While we have seen news of separate grave yards being built in Iran, for the burial of dead Pakistanis.

BTW... i personally know Pakistani Shia who regularly go to war zones, without any check and control by Pakistan's interior ministry. So i have my reason of suspicions.

We also know Asif Ali Zardari has transferred $billions out of Pakistan in same time frame. He's also suspicious in these sectarian wars of Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.

BTW... i personally know Pakistani Shia who regularly go to war zones, without any check and control by Pakistan's interior ministry. So i have my reason of suspicions.

We also know Asif Ali Zardari has transferred $billions out of Pakistan in same time frame. He's also suspicious in these sectarian wars of Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.

Man everyone likes telling stories.

No such thing ever happens.

You are just a yahoodi Western slave Arab loyalist wahabi fassadi kababi shababi fellow

upload_2018-5-20_20-15-53.png

OK.. so now you would tell me, which media should i follow?

If there were some news, which according to you are wrong than it's duty of Pakistan govt. to prove those wrong, and show the world data base of travel of Pakistani Shia, from past 15 - 20 years.
After all the whole region is in trouble and Pakistani Shia re being blamed for it. While we have seen news of separate grave yards being built in Iran, for the burial of dead Pakistanis.

I have no cure for your shia hallucination . If shia in Pakistan that strong then they should have stopped the Shia Hazara massacre. Pakistani Shia are the most weakest. You have strong organization like Lashkar e jhagnvi . Which is fully funded and armed , they kill shia at will anywhere in the country.
And don't follow Zardari, he dump all stolen asset in UAE. Govt should recover all asset from all leaders. Without distinction of Shia and Sunni.

Unlike the Pakistani government Turkey was not supporting radical elements (like ISIS) there is a MASSIVE difference between imports from Turkey and the Turkish government.

Pakistani government is known to be in bed with terror groups.

He is right they are on the look for cheap cannon fodder, you should go.

Really, Supply line for terrorist can run trough Turkey without is government knowing? :rofl::rofl:

He is right they are on the look for cheap cannon fodder, you should go

You sound upset that SDF and others fighting the terrorist are winning:dance3::dance3:what you stand to lose your weapon supply contract.

Before any Turk starts with me, just realize I am simply answering one of yours, so if you have a problem with it talk to him

Back
Top Bottom