What's new

Featured UAE owned company wins German army rifle competition

Why so much ya Basha? If the German contract for 120,000 is costing them $300 million (or 250 million Euros) then doubling that plus a few more will still be less than 600 million Euros, no?

I like your thinking about getting it done. Would there be an amo issue with the abundance of 7.62 x 39?
Because I also mentioned the EISS kit for the active servicemen.
And Billip & Archer, it's really going to be tough to give up on locally built classics in the Maadi Misrs when they're just making better and better models. I can attest to these as they are superb! But to take production away from them when this is the quality they're shelling out these days will be tough, no? You might have to replan your plan, Arch, to include Maadi in this production line.

Eh9dj26XcAIfZ2Y
If they could make the modifications I mentioned in the Egyptian Armed Forces then I’ll be ok, but not for long. Mind that the Maadi is never as accurate as the rifles we are mentioning.

Beautiful looking rifle. I just wish Pakistan Army completes its decision and procures a next generation rifle we still stuck with the outdated HK G2. :(
If looks can kill, literally! BTW it’s G3 not G2

H&K got lazy and this is the result. That being said, I've never seen reports of overheating issues on G36s except in the German army for some reason.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom