What's new

UAE losses in yemen

beast89

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Houthis and yemen army back in marib, the coalition couldnt capture Taiz. Aden full of extremists and barely functional. Complete failure. Multi billion dollar army gets nowhere when invaded the poorest arab country. All died in vain for a monarchy power struggle.
martyrs-collage-hi-rez.jpg

yemen should retaliate with everything they can...inhumane of targeting innocent childrens

where is US and its allies when the world need them most? aint they peacekeeepr?

Houthis and yemen army back in marib, the coalition couldnt capture Taiz. Aden full of extremists and barely functional. Complete failure. Multi billion dollar army gets nowhere when invaded the poorest arab country. All died in vain for a monarchy power struggle.

I don't think pictures are from UAE losses in Yemen war. Not all at least. Those seem to be fallen soldiers in the entire history of UAE. Some pictures are very old and there is unusually high ratio of pilots in the pictures (most likely list their lives in air crashes in peace time). It is just commemoration of their soldiers.

I
I don't think pictures are from UAE losses in Yemen war. Not all at least. Those seem to be fallen soldiers in the entire history of UAE. Some pictures are very old and there is unusually high ratio of pilots in the pictures (most likely list their lives in air crashes in peace time). It is just commemoration of their soldiers.
I agree. These people might also be from the Yom Kippur and Iraq Kuwait war. I'm not sure they lost this many troops in Yemen.

Dear 50+ soldiers lost their lives in one single attack few days back. after that UAE has decided to celebrate Martyrs day

it includes the 6 UAE losses from the gulf war, the only other war which UAE sent ground troops in. But you are right about the pilots. But UAE have lost over 100 in yemen, 57 in one attack.

Well done coalition Al Qaeda militants take over two south Yemen towns, residents say| Reuters

But south american mercs will fight for the gulf coalition Former Salvadoran Soldiers Working as Mercenaries in Yemen , UAE are gonna give one more push before completely throwing in the towel. @BLACKEAGLE maybe your king should send ground troops too.

Collage you posted is from Yemen losses? Doesn't seem credible. UAE is taking black and white pictures in this era?

I did not post the collage, and i dont know the exact reason of old style pics but their number of martyrs are ~100 or more. i know tihs because i live there and daily read their newspaper

I did not post the collage, and i dont know the exact reason of old style pics but their number of martyrs are ~100 or more. i know tihs because i live there and daily read their newspaper

It's a war. There will be losses.

It's a war. There will be losses.

pic seems outdated how can not a modern army have no digital pics of solders ? some pics look like 70s 80s era

154 Martyrs in United Arab Emirates entire history?
Emiratis can even afford to loose one soldier. There are merely 1,000,000 souls, sometimes I wonder why they embark in such dangerous missions. Their losses in Yemen are so high that they had to send their wounded to the US hospitals to hide the realities of Yemen from their people.

That's what they all have since 1970 because they never partisibated in any war that's why they bring Bengal and pakistani with mercenaries from Africa and Latin America

This @BLACKEAGLE guy claim the donkeys in Yemen are better than the israeli idf I don't know what he is drinking
@BLACKEAGLE said this was the most successful war of all time and that they would be remembered in the history books and taught in every military schools lol. Tochka missile hit GCC safe zone twice, 2nd time taking saudi and uae spec op commanders :hitwall: hopefully his traitor king will have the courage to send jordanian troops.

Back
Top Bottom