What's new

UAE Keen to buy Akash missile from India

That doesn't fully explain why Indians should be subservient and not Pakistanis. It can be argued that the British smashed the confidence of Muslims as they took power from them completely.

Maybe as you suggested (?) the regions bordering Afghanistan, and Balochistan were unaffected by British occupation, maybe...?

What you are saying also has a prejudice about Muslims ruling Hindus for a millennium.

Also your first line about South Indians running UAE and then last line 'Bagal mein churi...' are incongruent as the latter is a very north and north eastern saying and not of South India (though something relatively close may exist).

I edited my post which you quoted.

Anyways I'm not expecting you to reply to this post as it is off topic.
Show me a post in this thread that is on topic.

UAE has the money to buy much better systems. Akash NG is the more modernized version of it but it has yet to be tested.

Akash%2BNG%2Bmissile%2Brender%2B2%2Bcopr.png

Is it a canistered vertical launch system? What is the range?

Around 50-60km. But it's a modern design - indigenous seeker, dual pulse motor, compact-canistered, more missile per system, AESA radar, etc. It's basically benefiting from several labs breakthroughs.

Around 50-60km. But it's a modern design - indigenous radar, dual pulse motor, compact-canistered, more missile per system, AESA RADAR, etc. It's basically benefiting from several labs breakthroughs.

Akash, initially was a beam riding missile. so the radar has always been indigenous. Correct me if I'm wrong here. Does the new one has an active seeking radar? Then what happened to the SAM variant of Astra?

Akash, initially was a beam riding missile. so the radar has always been indigenous. Correct me if I'm wrong here. Does the new one has an active seeking radar? Then what happened to the SAM variant of Astra?

It's getting a homemade active RF seeker. There is also a upgrade program - Akash 1S - with older models being retrofitted with the same seeker.

SAM variant of Astra is being looked that - with the Indo-French SRSAM in limbo.

Is it a canistered vertical launch system? What is the range?

Advertised range = 40-50Km. Actual range = :partay:

Around 50-60km.

:partay:

Yes, the new Akash Mk2 will have AESA.

The SAM variant of Astra will form the basis for the navy's SRSAM and will become operational on ships.

Wow,,,Another great achievement of our dpsus.just believe it.
Taliya dpsu bhakts,,,world class.
No life is it. No matter how much money you earn. If you are licking butt you will always be a butt licker. Yes indians are good at that. Let them be
Lolz bhayye,,Indians r gud at it:lol:,,,bootlicking is UR ancestral job.
Look at ur history first,,,pata nahi kya kya kis kiska kaha kahase lick kiya tum Pakistani bhayyo ne.

That doesn't fully explain why Indians should be subservient and not Pakistanis. It can be argued that the British smashed the confidence of Muslims as they took power from them completely.

Maybe as you suggested (?) the regions bordering Afghanistan, and Balochistan were unaffected by British occupation, maybe...?

What you are saying also has a prejudice about Muslims ruling Hindus for a millennium.

Also your first line about South Indians running UAE and then last line 'Bagal mein churi...' are incongruent as the latter is a very north and north eastern saying and not of South India (though something relatively close may exist).

I edited my post which you quoted.

Anyways I'm not expecting you to reply to this post as it is off topic.
There is no such north eastrn saying bagal me churi,,,,it is simply a bhayya saying in general n Pakistani bhayya saying in particular.
So edit ur post again

Next story brahmos is being evaluated. Joking aside. Buk latest variant is more advanced, then under development akash NG. You can buy now and have delivered next year.

Next story brahmos is being evaluated. Joking aside. Buk latest variant is more advanced, then under development akash NG. You can buy now and have delivered next year.

No, we don't need the Buk. You can you buy it if you want to.

There is no such north eastrn saying bagal me churi,,,,it is simply a bhayya saying in general n Pakistani bhayya saying in particular.
So edit ur post again

By north-east i also included parts of Uttar Pradesh. To many in the regions where i am from, UP people are sometimes referred to as bhayyas.

Wow,,,Another great achievement of our dpsus.just believe it.
Taliya dpsu bhakts,,,world class.

Lolz bhayye,,Indians r gud at it:lol:,,,bootlicking is UR ancestral job.
Look at ur history first,,,pata nahi kya kya kis kiska kaha kahase lick kiya tum Pakistani bhayyo ne.

So edit ur post again

Only i dian bend over for everyone

When they can have THAAD can buy S 400 why they akash which has no pisition in international defence arena if akash is that good than why india wanted S 400 as far as i know my family members work in uae Armed forces they buy best weapons available in market

Back
Top Bottom