What's new

UAE Keen to buy Akash missile from India

Yaar this is bullshit atory from the india media. Just like their cow dung can protect them from nuclear radiation. Their leopard pee made them do a successful surgical strike. I could go on all day
Lol thats hilarious!! Do they really think cow dung can save humam beings from effects of radiation?

May be their cows have high iodine intakes? When japanese reactor exploded i was in north east china and i remember all super markets went out of salt, cuz thats the most common thing to find high concentrations of iodine with.... I was surprised but felt safe after i saw salt on roof tops and windows for a good 10 days... Looked almost like usual snow but only had ordour to it :P

Cant imagine indians putting cow dungs all over their roof tops and windows now that would be an odour to reckon with :P but then again my friend who visited from newzeland said as soon as she steped out of the airplane she could smell poo and shit in air.... Im not being sarcastic or rude here these are facts...

Probably, because the UaE is run by south Indians. Unlike Pakistanis who either get into conflicts or bring in drugs into the UAE, Indians act like subservient eunuchs in front of the khaleejis; which is what the khaleejis like. Someone who shuts up and does exactly what they want without contradicting or offering shortcut suggestions. This is why just like in America, Indians are rising among the ranks of the Arab bureaucracy and have the ears of the rulers. This isn’t a drawback to them but their greatest asset against us.
They can use their new found positions to influence all our old allies to their advantage. Do you think “Bagahal mein churi, mun pe ram ram” came out of nowhere?
Loooool a slave is always a slave.

No life is it. No matter how much money you earn. If you are licking butt you will always be a butt licker. Yes indians are good at that. Let them be

Oh that's why the recent **** hub survey tells the most searched term on their website from indian ips are. Rape/forced or Rimjob. Lol

Everything makes sense now. *** lickers what a good use of terminology i should visit pdf often its fun haha

But they seldom settle for anything other than west tech.

They buy what is of strategic interest to them.

By the time a Tejas or Akash deal is negotiated, signed and delivered, India will have become a regional powerhouse in both military and economic terms. So it's in UAE's obvious interests that they develop strategic relations with India.

They buy what is of strategic interest to them.

By the time a Tejas or Akash deal is negotiated, signed and delivered, India will have become a regional powerhouse in both military and economic terms. So it's in UAE's obvious interests that they develop strategic relations with India.
IF and WHEN......that's the big question.

Probably, because the UaE is run by south Indians. Unlike Pakistanis who either get into conflicts or bring in drugs into the UAE, Indians act like subservient eunuchs in front of the khaleejis; which is what the khaleejis like. Someone who shuts up and does exactly what they want without contradicting or offering shortcut suggestions. This is why just like in America, Indians are rising among the ranks of the Arab bureaucracy and have the ears of the rulers. This isn’t a drawback to them but their greatest asset against us.
They can use their new found positions to influence all our old allies to their advantage. Do you think “Bagahal mein churi, mun pe ram ram” came out of nowhere?
Such an attitude of Indians is believed to be a part of states bordering and close to Pakistan (of course not limited to just these states). Since there is some degree of cultural similarities between Indian and Pakistani bordering regions, is such subservience not a part of Pakistanis? Maybe Pakistanis consider themselves to be more privileged in GCC compared to Indians.

Loooool a slave is always a slave.

Slaves, eunuchs, call us what you like. Our work ethics is better than yours, it's as simple as that.

Such an attitude of Indians is believed to be a part of states bordering Pakistan (of course not limited to just these states). Since there is some degree of cultural similarities between Indian and Pakistani bordering regions, is such subservience not a part of Pakistanis?
A little towards Punjab and Sindh perhaps- but the “indoctrination” of the past 100 years of starting with the AIML and other movements identifying the identity of Indian muslims(now in Pakistan) as from Arabs or Invading forces has offset it , but the subservient attitude extends throughout India and towards the south too. Maybe less towards Kerala and then eastern areas.
Whatever was ruled by invading forces, be it the Afghan pedigree or the British, has a natural tendency to serve.

IF and WHEN......that's the big question.

If and when are irrelevant as long as discussions start.

If the UAE is indeed interested in Tejas, then they won't be getting any until 2030. Although Akash will be a whole lot quicker, but not until well after 2020. In both cases, it's obvious the Indian forces are the priority.

A little towards Punjab and Sindh perhaps, but the attitude extends throughout India and towards the south too. Maybe less towards Kerala and then eastern areas.
Whatever was ruled by invading forces, be it the Afghan pedigree or the British, has a natural tendency to serve.
That doesn't fully explain why Indians should be subservient and not Pakistanis. It can be argued that the British smashed the confidence of Muslims as they took power from them completely.

Maybe as you suggested (?) the regions bordering Afghanistan, and Balochistan were unaffected by British occupation, maybe...?

What you are saying also has a prejudice about Muslims ruling Hindus for a millennium.

Also your first line about South Indians running UAE and then last line 'Bagal mein churi...' are incongruent as the latter is a very north and north eastern saying and not of South India (though something relatively close may exist).

I edited my post which you quoted.

Anyways I'm not expecting you to reply to this post as it is off topic.

Last edited:
Slaves, eunuchs, call us what you like. Our work ethics is better than yours, it's as simple as that.
of course...thats why you are first world. no hungry people. all educated hard working honest people. we in Pakistan are in your shadow and simply no match at anything.

But that is to their advantage.

Being a model immigrant isnt being a slave. Making a living for your family and elevating your children's prospects is the main goal, everything else you guys talk about is 3rd, 4th priority.

Dont hate that an Indian got a high post at Boeing, etc. and helped move a plant from Japan or Israel to India. He earned that post to begin with, and you Pakistanis wouldnt call him a slave if he were a Pakistani that did the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom