What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

Correct, this myth of Ummah is bull. It is a past nostalgia of the past. Only in books it is relegated to.

Unfortunately, I believe every country needs to put its interest and solely its interest first.

What has Ummah kissing gotten Pak? From KSA will kisses ... Jihadi mentality, bloodshed, illiteracy to start off with.

Pak First should be the motto -- sorry i borrow from TiT .

As a Non-Muslim, do not discuss Islamic concepts

pal ... what your language.

If iran is that great, why do you not move there. Most iranians want to run away and when they leave, they start to drink like no ones' business and eat pork.

We can have friendly ties with Iran, none of anyone's business.

Yes I've heard Dr. Israr's lectures on this topic of Armageddon too...quite insightful. He was a man with vast knowledge. Thanks for that correction.

I have studied them for a long time. I visited their churches and met with pastors.

They are thickheaded and there is no point debating them. They worship Israel as God himself. It is insane. They don't care how Christians are being killed, oppressed, or Church of Nativity in Bethlehem is being desecrated by Israelis.

They believe Israel needs to kill more Muslims, they will support Israel, even if their own country collapses, which it is now.

Last edited:
I have studied them for a long time. I visited their churches and met with pastors.

They are thickheaded and there is no point debating them. They worship Israel as God himself. It is insane. They don't care how Christians are being killed, oppressed, or Church of Nativity in Bethlehem is being desecrated by Israelis.

Israel needs to kill more Muslims, they will support Israel, even if their own country collapses, which it is now.
Their goal is solely to facilitate the second coming of the Christ...
...they don't care about the fact that there will first come Dajjal and all the associated evils.

Once Hazrat Isa(AS) comes...he too will not be kind to evangelical Christians, Jews, or even Muslims(all these labels...but evil in conduct)...just bcuz they claim to be the follower of this religion and that.

It will truly be a fight between good and evil. Only the good(those with Iman) whether they were truly Muslim to begin with or were Christians or Jewish(or anything else) prior...will be the followers of Hazrat Isa(AS). Others who would lack Iman and follow Dajjal even if they claimed to be Muslim...will be killed by Hazrat Isa(AS) and his army.

Its best time to accept Israel...
If arabs don't care why should non arabs care..
Isn't that a better reason not to accept Israel? There is no price for deen and imaan and that apartheid cannot be accepted or surrendered and people sold out. The Universal rights of people should be respected wherever they maybe and whoever they maybe.

No one oppresses Christians in Israel. On contrary Israel is one of very few countries in ME where Christians are free and growing.

Israel never desecrated Church of Nativity.

Israel needs to kill more Muslims, they will support Israel, even if their own country collapses, which it is now.
Muslims in Israel live far better and far safer and far longer than in Pakistan.

this makes Pakistan look so stupid
Do u think quaid -i -azam was stupid ??
Like Imran Khan said even if entire world recognizes Israel Pakistan won't until Palestinian state is created with Jerusalem as its capital. It's not an Arab issue, it's Islamic issue plain and simple. Also UAE won't achieve anything or get anything from this relationship just like Jordan and Egypt failed apart from few peanuts, they got nothing special in return.
They got what they wanted no more fighting and safe guard of there own dictatorship

Or maybe i m wrong arabs are with their leaders on this one

Evangelicals are the most perverted followers of the Christian religion -- I took comparative religion courses during University as it was required, these these clowns spoke as if they wanted a rapture right that second.

Which country?

Honestly I will answer all nuatral views in this hurtful stand by U.A.E.
I had been resident of GCC Kuwait for over 30 years I am ready to share couple of straight up things about GCC mindset itself.

Conventional warfare capabilities:
The low population of the GCC Arab Emirates cannot fight any enemy nation for lacking the capability in quantity numbers?
In previous gulf wars they have always looked upon America to fight for their behalf as Saddam Iraq wars etc!

Nuclear warfare mindset :
With Arabs incapable of attaining Nukes as deterrent, have always felt inferior to nation's such as Isreal, America etc! That said in my experiences in Kuwait back in the day 1998 Nuclear blasts, the Kuwaiti press was unsure to release ANY information on Pakistani development on nuke capabilities within it's country media and all news agencies?? I felt betrayed as Kuwaiti news media was siding with Indian nukes blasts confirmation first? I always lived their and asked myself am I getting biased, fabrication news and I was ! Now if you look at average Kuwaiti and try to argue with nukes or ummah issue he will totally ignore you first? Their minds are not capable of comprehending the possession of nukes by country Pakistan period. That said these Kuwaiti + GCC base all the policy making decisions on those grounds. In my 30 years I have yet to met a Kuwaiti who agrees with Pakistani nukes?

Social culture & lifestyles :
The average Q8i (short for Kuwait) is more concerned about his dark skin Indian house maid and having sex with her on daily basis for some of them? They receive compensation from govt year after year to go on vacation to Europe etc! These Q8i people in their society cherish your average Philippines servants domesticated more than they care for ummah views!

Conclusion :
Pakistan should stay stubborn and die hard on anti Isreal for daily killings if all Muslims anywhere on Earth. They since 1947 have become a virus infested nation for any Muslims. Pakistan are proud yet poor but they are keeping retaining their dignity intact where Arabs overall lost all dignity ( even with oil rich dumb actions ) and post 1967 one way or another.

Last edited:
Arabism and Ummaism already died out, but this was the last nail on the coffin
With eye on weapons embargo against Iran ending/failing, UAE wants Trump to be reelected, so they gave him this "peace agreement" bonus by admitting that they're no longer hidden pro-Israelis.
Bahrain (the little saudi) will follow, they already praised this agreement.
Saudi is a little bit shy and doesnt know how they can admit they are zionists, because somehow they want to save the face of being the cradle of Ummah.

the most ironic and bayghairat part is (Google bayghairat ) : he hates jews whereas he himself is a minority muslim who lives lives in a majority christian country

Hey Indian, why don't you change your flags and ID?

this is a complete fabrication. He died because of his health. It was never in Israel’s interest to do anything with yasir Arafat. But we have not forgotten how yasir Arafat turned against the jordon who had given his people refuge and our general zia fought and defeated the pla and drove them out. Please read your history

it was the iserali’s that supplied the weapons that allowed Pakistan to defeat USSR in Afghanistan. Know your history

kv

He was poisoned in his home through water supply.

His doctor who examined him said that it was obvious.

Israel has been killing Palestinian leaders for more than 70 years. They are professionals at it.

They have perfected the art of enslaving a whole population.

Then some of you want to accept and recognize this theft, shame on you.

pal ... what your language.

If iran is that great, why do you not move there. Most iranians want to run away and when they leave, they start to drink like no ones' business and eat pork.
I think u Jst have drank, trumps some left over in his pot in his dam toilets!
Today Thts nogh for u, cause Thts already have in lala land

Back
Top Bottom