What's new

UAE ISRAEL Peace Agreement

Arabism and Ummaism already died out, but this was the last nail on the coffin
With eye on weapons embargo against Iran ending/failing, UAE wants Trump to be reelected, so they gave him this "peace agreement" bonus by admitting that they're no longer hidden pro-Israelis.
Bahrain (the little saudi) will follow, they already praised this agreement.
Saudi is a little bit shy and doesnt know how they can admit they are zionists, because somehow they want to save the face of being the cradle of Ummah.

Hit the nail on the head, I was about to say this exactly

This is an anti-Iran move by UAE and Israel to get Trump re-elected.

UAE and Israel know if Biden wins they’re both screwed

yes, there was an inquest and no one found anything a last ditch effort by a dead mans wife to stay relevant. You tell me what possible advantage would Isreal have to kill an old man dying in France.

Arafat could simply be allowed not to return.

KV

To set an example, no matter what you do or how hard you try in the end -- your beneath them.
They basically told Palestinians that their struggle was pointless.

[In response to @jamahir--the thread got moved here]

I think this is what's going to happen down the road anyway: A bi-national state. Palestinians are far too numerous, are far too concentrated geographically, and have a far higher birthrate to be lost like the Native Americans did. So One day--there will be one bi-national state of Israel-Palestine. But that cannot be a state where there are ghettos and Palestinians are nothing more than slave-labor.

BTW, this is such a load of crap to say that 'Jews have a right to exist' blah blah. Time and again, the Arab World , and by extension the Muslim world, extended complete offer for peace. The most vivid being the 2002 offer by KSA: If Israel were to go to the pre-1967 lines. But Israel never had that intention and never will. Don't be surprised after gobbling up the West Bank Israel will occupy and annex Southern Lebanon up to the Letani River on some 'security' excuse. Israel is already planning to Annex the Golan Heights.

Israel is a classic colonial enterprise and it's sad to see a seasoned left-leaning person like you (Jamahir) doesn't see it that way.

Two rivers present in the Israeli flag represent Nile to the Euphrates, historical land given by God to Abraham and his progeny. That is because they deny Ismail AS right to inheritance and hence deny Arabs, they claim all this land for themselves.

"To your descendants I have given this land, from the Egyptian River as far as the great river, the Euphrates."
Bereshit (Genesis) 15:18

220px-Flag-of-Israel-4-Zachi-Evenor.jpg

future-map8.jpg

Trump says UAE and Israel to normalize relations in deal that pauses West Bank annexations

Key Points
  • President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that the United Arab Emirates and Israel agreed to establish normal diplomatic relations in a development that will put on pause Israel’s efforts to annex parts of the West Bank claimed by Palestinians.
  • The president released a joint statement from the two countries and the United States on Twitter announcing the move. Leaders of the three countries spoke earlier in the day, according to the statement.

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that the United Arab Emirates and Israel agreed to establish normal diplomatic relations in a development that will put on pause Israel’s efforts to annex parts of the West Bank claimed by Palestinians.

The president released a joint statement from the two countries and the United States on Twitter announcing the move. Leaders of the three countries spoke earlier in the day, according to the statement.

The news comes amid years of warming ties between the UAE and Israel, which until now have not had official diplomatic or trade relations.

The UAE, as with many Arab countries, has had an economic boycott against Israel since its founding and does not formally recognize it. But cooperation between the two on issues like security and the increasing frequency of unofficial meetings by leaders, often aided by Washington, have been widely reported for some time.

The deal makes the UAE the first Persian Gulf state to normalize ties with Israel and only the third Arab country, after Egypt and Jordan, to have open diplomatic ties to the country.

106662274-15973328432020-08-13t153112z_1877717595_rc23di9n20uw_rtrmadp_0_israel-emirates-trump.jpeg

U.S. President Donald Trump receives applause after announcing that Israel and the United Arab Emirates have reached a peace deal that will lead to full normalization of diplomatic relations between the two Middle Eastern nations in an agreement that Trump helped broker, at White House in Washington, U.S., August 13, 2020.

Kevin Lemarque | Reuters

“HUGE breakthrough today! Historic Peace Agreement between our two GREAT friends, Israel and the United Arab Emirates!” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter.

The agreement is a foreign policy win for the president, who is behind in the polls against presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden ahead of November’s election.

Trump has made peace in the Middle East a signature element of his first term, though his administration had made little substantial progress.

Biden praised the agreement on Thursday without mentioning the Trump administration, saying it “builds on the efforts of multiple administrations to foster a broader Arab-Israeli opening.”

The UAE’s de facto ruler, Mohammed bin Zayed, in more muted language, described the breakthrough primarily as an agreement to stop any further annexation of Palestinian territories by Israel and to establish a “roadmap” toward a bilateral relationship.

106662325-15973349402020-08-13t151124z_1675736972_rc23di90gvwd_rtrmadp_0_israel-emirates-trump.jpeg

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo takes part in a meeting with Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates September 19, 2019.
Mandel Ngan | Reuters

“During a call with President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu, an agreement was reached to stop further Israeli annexation of Palestinian territories. The UAE and Israel also agreed to cooperation and setting a roadmap towards establishing a bilateral relationship,” bin Zayed tweeted.

According to the joint statement, Israel and the UAE also agreed to “expand and accelerate” cooperation on the development of a vaccine for Covid-19.

“Working together, these efforts will help save Muslim, Jewish, and Christian lives throughout the region,” the statement said.

In June, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu touted the cooperation on the vaccine as a sign of better ties between Israel and the UAE, though Emirati officials downplayed the development.

The vaccine cooperation agreement between Israel’s Aerospace Industries and Rafael with Abu Dhabi-based Group 42, was the latest indication of the increasingly rapid rapprochement between the two countries. The two also share a common adversary in Iran, and mutual regional security and commercial interests.

The move could pave the way for similar agreements with Gulf neighbors Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, according to Jessica Leyland, senior analyst for the Middle East and North Africa at political risk firm AKE International.

But it could also backfire on some of the leaders involved, and introduce renewed volatility in the Palestinian territories and states hosting large numbers of Palestinian refugees.

106359530-1580233434882rts2zvo1.jpg

President Donald Trump and Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu discuss a Middle East peace plan proposal during a joint news conference in the East Room of the White House in
Washington, January 28, 2020. Brendan McDermid | Reuters

“Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu could lose political clout with his right-wing backers given the trade-off between the historic peace agreement and the suspension of West Bank annexation plans for now,” Leyland said.

“The agreement could trigger protests, particularly in Jordan, the West Bank and Gaza,” she added. “Threats could also be made against the UAE by Iran which have been navigating a fragile relationship since volatility in the Gulf hit highs in 2019.

“Nonetheless, establishing a relationship with its third Arab country is a huge step forward in normalizing regional security for Israel.”

-- CNBC’s Natasha Turak reported from Dubai and Tucker Higgins reported from New York.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/13/tru...relations-west-bank-annexations-on-pause.html

The arabs actually thinking that kissing Israel’s *** is gonna save theirs? Lol they’re finished. Netanyahu is really working overtime these days

Last edited:
And then Father of the Nation said...

On October 12, 1945 Jinnah said

"Every man and woman of the Muslim world will die before Jewry seizes Jerusalem

I guess he wasn't very accurate. The Jewry has seized Jerusalem since 1967. We haven't seen a lot of men or women of the Muslim world die because of that. And now there is this peace agreement between a muslim nation and the Jewry.

I think uae and saudi public come on streets this time

They are frightened of their government. You cannot even help accident victims in KSA, they may arrest you. It is a frightening place to live.

I think domestic discontent will build until the death of King Salman, afterwhich there will be a power struggle between MBS and Mohammad bin Nayef loyalists (whom MBS deposed.)

If we look in Ahadith, this is already prophesized that after the death of a king, two factions will fight in Jazirat al Arab, then Al Mahdi will rise.

Allahu Alim on when that will occur exactly.

i am sure there must be more than the halt in annexation of lands.

There's no way jews can be kicked out from that land without an all out war.. which no Muslim country is ready for.. So there's a need of coexistence... Muslims from all over the world should be allowed to pray in Bait ul Muqaddas, and Christians and Jews can visit the sites dear to them.. Embargoes and encirclement of Palestinians should end. The suffering of palestinians is immense..

We, sitting in a God given country, can't understand the sufferings.. In Pakistani school here, there was a palestinian teacher who taught arabic to Pakistani children. Her husband and daughter had to visit Palestine on a short visit 25 years back (if I correctly remember).. that's when Israel put a ban on travel to and from Palestine..

I met her a couple of years back.. She told me she hasn't seen her husband and daughter for the last 25 years.. imagine her pain when she told me this.. She was literally crying like a child.

It's easier for us to say that we will help Palestinians.. Fact is that US has secured Israel.. and there is a hostage situation in Palestine. Just imagine the suffering of people..

I am taking a neutral position here guys.. don't start abusing me.

My good friend and colleague from undergrad was Palestinian. His grandfather and family were forced out of Palestine at gunpoint by Jewish gangsters called Irgun and Haganah from British Palestine. His family settled in Latin America and eventually spread out over Puerto Rico, Grenada, Brazil, etc. When his grandfather tried to go back to recover his land, Israeli settlers had already taken over. He came back empty handed.

There are so many personal accounts like this, some are graphic and deal with massacre, death, rape, and burning to death. Israelis all sorts of intimidation to chase the Palestinians out of their homeland. Everywhere Palestinians went in the Arab world, they became second-class citizens like in Jordan, or faced further violence like in Lebanon from Maronites.

I listen to their stories because it reminds me of what my family suffered in East Punjab from Hindu and Sikh militias organized by Nehru and Congress. My grandparents had to walk barefoot for miles to reach Pakistan, and the women had to hide in locked metal drums.

I will always have a soft spot for those people who have suffered injustice at the hands of oppressors, due to this reason. Whether they are Native Americans, Blacks during slavery, Palestinians, Afghans, Rohingya, Iraqis, or Syrians.

If they leave they would surrender their claim to land and lose the demographic battle. Israeli's bring in Jewish immigrants from Russia and now USA to replace them weakening Arab claims on the land. This was done in 1948 as well for the lands that everyone says is Israel today.

They succeeded in chasing out 50% of Palestinian population and then denying them the right of return to their lands. They have isolated West Bank villages via checkpoints and delegated them to shoddy roads and long lines, which Jewish settlers travel on Jewish only roads, which are well maintained and they face no restrictions.

You know how much it's difficult to export even olive oil for them? Here I know many locals and Pakistanis who buy Palestinian olive oil that's 3-4 times more expensive just to support them.

Do not buy any produce labelled Made in Palestine, Jordan Valley, and West Bank, as Palestinians hardly profit and most of the profit goes to Israelis.

They realized long ago that Muslims won't buy Made in Israel produce.

I don't like the fact that people are belittling the Ummah concept in Islam.

What happened to "Tera Mera Rishta Kya?"

What I like about Pakistanis is that they have so much sympathy for other Muslims. A Pakistani village boy without having access to water or education will tell you that he is ready to fight everywhere on earth where a fellow Muslim is opressed. Pakistans strong Islamic identity made us like that. And this is beautiful.

BUT

Please tell me what did we get from our slavish like attitude towards the Arabs? They treat our expats badly and don't support us diplomatically regarding our foreign issues. And many Arabs think that they are superior to other races (LOL IKR) and they are more "muslimish" than others due to their ancestry (if they knew something about Islam they wouldn't bring up ancestry, skin color and so forth as prove for being a Super-Muslim but this is a story for another time).

The Arab-Israeli conflict is a NATIONALIST one, not an Islamic one. Why should we suffer or fight in wars for some desert people? What did we get in 1967? Pakistans army is not the private property of a dictatorial royal family.

My suggestion:
You don't have to necessarily recognize Israel as state, but stop making this a Muslim-Vs-Non-Muslim-Conflict. It's an Arab-Nationalist-vs-God-Knows-Conflict. Just make sure that Muslims have access to their holy sites in Israel/Palestine and be done with it. Palestinians are not our friends either. They can dream their NATIONALIST dream on their own. No need to drag Pakistan into it.

Poor Palestinian President Mahmud Abbas hugging Modi:

Do you know what the Ummah needs? The mindset of our founding fathers! But for this we need a strong Pakistan with a big economy, a big military and strong diplomatic relationsships (you get only relationsships if you are an economic and military power).

Think global (save the Ummah) but for gods sake act LOCAL. Pakistan should be our main concern, you first check your own house, after you cleaned the mess at your space you can go abroad and help others to handle their problems.

So you had some bad experiences with some Arabs. You cannot use it as an excuse to support injustice or view with callousness the suffering of other Arabs. Arabs are a diverse group. Some of them hate Pakistan, these are mostly Muslim Brotherhood of Levant, Arab supremacists, and regime apologists.

Vast majority of Arabs from the Arab world love Pakistanis and support Pakistan in every endeavor. You must realize a few rotten eggs do not spoil the bunch, in this case.

I won't be surprised if the condition in any future deal will be that Palestine cannot have an army, only a police force.

Talking about West Bank, they do not have control over their own electricity, water, airspace, borders, roads. They pay taxes to Israelis, which Israel uses as blackmail to control the PA. They are not allowed to have a military, and any police force runs on their orders. All Palestinian leaders are controlled by Israel.

Those who dare resist are put in jail perpetually, like Marwan Barghouti.

Gaza is an open air prison, whose civilian infrastructure faces constant attack by Israelis. Palestinians cannot even fish past a certain point on their beaches, or they get shot at.

With no proper hospitals, Palestinians leave their sick at the Egyptian border, where kind-hearted Egyptian soldiers take them to hospitals, treat them, and bring them back.

Both Israeli and Egyptian borders are otherwise perpetually closed.

Those scholars who protest in Saudi Arabia, even if they express disapproval of some policy, even if it is the Imam-e-Kabah, the scholar is removed.

Sheikh Saud Al-Shuraim,

alshariem.jpg

May Allah swt bless him for his principled stand in favor of Palestinians.

Difference is that a Kashmiri muslim was always Kashmiri - an Israeli Jew likely was polish four generations ago.

The muslim narrative isn’t the starting point, it is the conclusion. We have tried the muslim narrative while the Khadim e Harmain Shareefain are sending billions next door.

If khadim e hermain sherefain has sold them out it does not means we should do the same.

The difference u identfied make recognition of israel case even weaker the kashmir

Thank UAE and Saudis who planted this Wahabi/salafist infestation in our country. These Emarati and Saudi fuckwads destroyed entire countries via their proxies because they wanted relations with Israel and now doing the same like shameless pricks. Funny thing is all wahabi madrissas are still being run by money being funneled in by GCC.

Lets not get at create firqa-wari here. There are plenty of Wahabbi/ Ahle Hadith and Salafi who oppose these actions. Not all of them are beholden to Khaleejis.

We need to be able to look after Pakistani people, mothers and sisters etc before we can look after anyone else. That is our obligation to Allah swt. You look after your own family first before you look after outsiders.

Islamically, also, this is the proper course of action. The focus should be on improving Pakistan and our locality, such as Kashmir and Afghanistan, before branching out to Arab world, CARs, BD, or other places.

It is farz for us to first to make Pakistan strong and free of traitors, then support Kashmiris and Afghans better their lands and remove the oppression over them. After that, then we can focus on more distant issues.

Muslim world is too divided and weak to be any use. We should start small and build our neighborhood first.

No. There’s been no such ‘diplomatic’ verifications. There’s a lot of info out there on Chinese high handedness in Xinjiang even via CCTV’s own documentaries. That Pakistan has closed its eyes on it, is because its strategic interests lie with China.

Pakistanis, fail to understand that foreign relations can not run on emotions. We are stuck in the 70s ummah mindset while rest of the Muslim world has moved on.

What is the Ummah relation between China and Pakistan? We are ok with having relation with Non-Muslim nations, that is not our only consideration. We are not only an Islamic state, but a human state too. Nothing prevents good ties with Non-Muslims either.

The poverty most of them live in makes the Palestinians look like rich Arab Sheikhs by comparison.

PS Do the Arabs or Palestinians give a damn about Pakistanis or Kashmiris?

i would not wish the lives of Palestinians upon anyone.

1411165379435.jpg

westbank-protest_0.jpg

gaza2017-DOP.jpg

201432674445217219_8.jpg

2013_9-17-palestian-child-EZZ_00-29.jpg

0222f32aeece40258e71a9be58d696e6_18.jpg

Better, how?

They are suffering a fate worse than death.

Last edited:
If u aren't accepting greater Israel then u ill be attacked from all sides financially, militrky! Are you ready for that and is your leadership has that much ballz?
Or are you already wana bow down to the kingdom of greater Israel!
No matter who says what majority of 22 billion pakistanis will never accept it and no matter who's says what or create as many fake agenda based barratuce in favour of accepting Israel he ill be marked as the worst traitor in pakistan history!

Pakistan's population is at most 220 million not 22 billion...........:disagree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom